The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-08-10 00:16:58

Syntheticlust

Unnamed..kinda making this up as i go

I lied with my eyes glued shut. I stared at the ceiling for God knows how long just thinking about the angel that slept beside me. The full moon was tomorrow. He finally agreed to take me with him. I couldnt make up my mind weather i feared it or needed it. Everytime i tried to force the thought out of my mind and think of something else, something always brought me back to that same topic. Whatever i thought, scared or not, i agreed to this ritual for my lover. I knew when i saw him i wanted to be with him for the rest of my life, as did he. I was unaware that it was possible until earlier today.

"Do you love me?"
"Do you really have to ask?" His face glowed against the candle light. We agreed that there was no point in getting up this morning. He needed to rest for tomorrow. I was there to keep him company until he asked me the question i was dieing to hear for 2 years.
"Come with me tomorrow night!" He pleaded. His eyes were full of hope and love. It still shocked me that it was all for me.
"Really? You actually want me to come with you? I wouldnt know what to do. You know im clueless!" I explained, not sure if i wanted to change his mind or not.
"I want you to see what you would become before making the decision to become it!"
His voice almost demanded it.  I knew then that he wouldnt take no for an answer. If i wanted to be with him forever it will be now or never. Besides, all i have to do is watch right? He snuggeled his head up to my bear cheast. My fingers rapped around his nappy hair. What if i get hurt? What if one of the others confuse me with dinner and my angel wont be there to save me? The only thing i could think of is if that was my fate so be it. This guy had my heart and i needed to prove it.
"Alright ill go. For you, ok!"
"God your so perfect." He purred, pulling himself on me. He kissed me passionatly at first. The more excited he got the more rought. I loved it. God did i love it. It was better then just sex.  The bruises, the bite marks. All signs of him marking me his. This lovely morning, he left plenty. I guess letting all of the other dogs know that i was the alphas pet.

My eyes finally closed shut. I turned to where i wasnt facing him. He must of felt my resistance. He woke, hard and hungry.
"Dont turn your back on me." He teased, kissing my neck gently.
"Hmm..i thought you were sleeping."
"How can i rest when in just 2 hours you will make your final decision."
"I told you id spend my life with you. What other decisions should i make?" I was highly confused.
"The decision to be my wife. The decision to be my wolf."
His teeth sank into my flesh. I moaned loudly, half in pain, half in complete bliss. Before i knew it i was fast asleep. The two hours came almost too soon.

ill stop while im ahead...tell me what you think.

#2 2008-08-10 01:11:34

night_beast

Re: Unnamed..kinda making this up as i go

that waz kool!i want to no were there going!!!!please carry on!

♥_!The magical cheese pile I live in also grants wishes!_♥

#3 2008-08-10 14:30:34

Grayle
Literary Lycanthrope
Website

It's an interesting beginning to say the least, portraying werewolf relationships in a rather unique light. The passion and concern mingled together to convey a feeling of love, but not much else was described. Not a big deal; that's what continuations are for. What's important is that you capture the reader's attention, and they want to know more. Good Job!

I might encourage you to refrain from using exclamation marks so prevalently. If you use them too often, then when you get to a point where you need to use them, they lose their meaning - it's kinda like crying wolf.

In either case, I like what you have here, and I encourage you to continue, Syntheticlust.

To thy known wolf be true...

"Yay! We're Doomed!"  -- Gir

#4 2008-08-10 17:50:52

Syntheticlust

What ill probably do is rewrite it, not changing the subject. Just rewrite and then post. I just wanted to see if it was a good start before going crazy and writing the entire thing. Thanks for your posts! I highly appriciate it!

#5 2008-08-10 18:56:11

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Good start, i'm curious to read more.big_smile

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
"Dude, you Fugly." Dean-Scarecrow.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...
http://loupgarouangel.deviantart.com/

#6 2008-08-22 02:00:20

night_beast

so r u gona write more?cuz u betta!!!

♥_!The magical cheese pile I live in also grants wishes!_♥

#7 2008-08-22 23:44:08

Goldie

Please, it is too good to leave one to wait for another installment of good reading. smile

how can never ever be ever if never ever was ever, ever?
yes, i said that, but what do i mean, I'm what was that, thats crazy, crazy go nuts, nutty nuts. ok i guess I'm done, but it will never be over, now will it????????

Board footer