The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-08-28 16:32:46

denny

Werewolf update

It's everywhere! Being the Co-writer of "Willow Creek", I wish I could attend this weeks events. We had to turn down the offer to attend the festival.

Our comic book, "Willow Creek" takes place in the actual town of Willow Creek. In the book, it's learned that the Lore of Bigfoot is a cover up for the Werewolves.

When the town learned of our book, they were thrilled!

Issue #0 and #1 have been out for awhile now, but do to the sickness to the artist and best friend, Josh Medors, the series has been delayed.
But talks continue to studios about bringing it to the big screen!

We know that we've started a trend and have fallen back a bit, but Josh's fight with cancer is our #1 concern. The link below is to the local paper and will tell you all about the big harry beast ... and his friends!

http://eurekareporter. com/edition

As soon as he beats this illness, we hope to bring you a werewolf story, never told before ...

#2 2008-08-28 23:57:57

punxnotdead

Re: Werewolf update

denny wrote:

It's everywhere! Being the Co-writer of "Willow Creek", I wish I could attend this weeks events. We had to turn down the offer to attend the festival.

Our comic book, "Willow Creek" takes place in the actual town of Willow Creek. In the book, it's learned that the Lore of Bigfoot is a cover up for the Werewolves.

When the town learned of our book, they were thrilled!

Issue #0 and #1 have been out for awhile now, but do to the sickness to the artist and best friend, Josh Medors, the series has been delayed.
But talks continue to studios about bringing it to the big screen!

We know that we've started a trend and have fallen back a bit, but Josh's fight with cancer is our #1 concern. The link below is to the local paper and will tell you all about the big harry beast ... and his friends!

http://eurekareporter. com/edition

As soon as he beats this illness, we hope to bring you a werewolf story, never told before ...

Wow! I really hope this will go onto the big screen for you! As for the issue, can I find it in any large books store (say Chapters for example)?

I'm an aspiring bodybuilder! smile
"Be yourself to be free." - The Unseen
I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

Board footer