The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-10-03 14:52:05

archenemyfan
Website

Bloodpact II: Vengeance

PS: I'M STILL DOING DREAMLAND, BUT I'M STARTING THIS THREAD SO I HAVE SPACE FOR THE NEW SEQUEL!!!

Introduction to Bloodpact II: Vengeance

Well, I wanted to do another book because I had fans, and those were the people that motivated me to keep finishing the first Bloodpact, although, it had seven parts, and I was overwhelmed with the amount of effort that I put into it. I thought that I could just get a good ending, but after I read it over myself, I was very inspired to make a sequel. The sequel, will be just as good as the first, I assure you. I also was thinking about suspending Dreamland, only because of how much I am doing to make it a good book. And by the looks of it, it still is a good book, only awaiting a climax and a resolution, but it is some tough work trying to incorporate many literary devices and make it a good book. I’ve also tried to sound kind of like Stephen King, or Dean Koontz, but their styles are different from what I write. They both write good books, and I do read them, and I still search for more. So, why not make a book that you want to read, by yourself? It’s perfect!
That’s what I’ve been doing, and especially after the activity on my computer and the internet is decreasing only because I am not getting on that much anymore. So…what about the new book? Is it going to be like the first one? Is it going to involve fighting and gore and blood? Is it going to involve sex? Well, you’ll just have to find out when you read it. But I do have the plot all set, and my ideas are very bright with this story. Also, if you were someone who always had to prove me wrong or get me pissed for some reason, know that in this book, none of that is against you, and that in this life, fiction is reality. At least to me it is.
Oh, this just in my mind….(note to self: learn some Latin.) I thought of this just now because: a) I’m listening to Epica, a symphonic metal band which includes Latin passages, and B) because it would be good to read and write with. I think it could enlighten the story, or at least your mind.
So, instead of me going off on how I could improve this book and make it awesome and all, I’m just going to go to the chase.
It’s about a new kid at school, whose name is Mike, and he is obsessed with werewolves. In fact, they’re his number one priority. He also draws, writes stories, plays guitar, and does anything that a normal eighteen year-old would. His parents are divorced, causing his father to take out all his hatred towards his ex-wife on his son, and his mom is on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Stuck in the middle, Mike uses music and his friends to escape the everyday torture of his family. Then, a new girl, Taylor, comes to school. It seems like love at first sight, but looks can be deceiving. Especially when she’s a werewolf!
And that’s the least of her problems; her ex, Jesse, is coming back for her…and he’s not happy at all.
When you’re in a love triangle, there’s always something to say that will get the other bloodthirsty for revenge. Everything is at stake, and will Taylor be free of Jesse, and will Mike be free from his own demons?

Until then...
VENGEANCE IS MINE....

-A. DiBenedetto (archenemyfan)

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ "BLOODPACT," GO READ IT NOW PLEASE! THIS IS THE SEQUEL!!!

If you are a true werewolf believer, join this site! (I'm Archy there too!) http://z3.invisionfree.com/Werewolf_Home/index.php?
It doesn't matter where we die...
It doesn't matter that you cry....
WE WILL TAKE YOU WITH US...

Board footer