The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-10-19 21:18:13

Shuri

Story Time!!!

Ill post my stories here, when i get the chance.
im working on one at the moment, so ill post it when im mostly done. K till then letters tongue

In your mind what am i? Am i human or am i something else?????

#2 2008-10-19 22:10:38

Goldie

Re: Story Time!!!

woooo, cool, can't wait to read ya. smile

how can never ever be ever if never ever was ever, ever?
yes, i said that, but what do i mean, I'm what was that, thats crazy, crazy go nuts, nutty nuts. ok i guess I'm done, but it will never be over, now will it????????

#3 2008-10-19 22:31:13

punxnotdead

Ditto on that. I can't wait!

I'm an aspiring bodybuilder! smile
"Be yourself to be free." - The Unseen
I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#4 2008-10-20 17:06:36

Shuri

Here's the begining of my story, ill post the rest when i can, i dnt have a name for it yet, but any way here it is, hope you like it.

As a child, I would frequent the old growth forest around my birth home. On the outside, the forest went for 20 acres, but on the inside it seemed to go on for miles. Trees of all sizes stood, as soldiers, against the changing world.Some trees, well over 300 years old, seemed to be alive, filled with the wisdom and the knowledge of centuries gone by. One such tree, which i affectionatly called grandfather, was 450 years old and  exuded an aura of wisdom so powerful that the world around him seemed to bend and twist to his will.  Animals of all kinds where everywhere, deer, birds, frogs, toads, coyotes, foxes, rabbits, all filled the forest with more life, bringing it alive.
   I always felt welcome in the forests green embrace, but at night i could feel the forest call to me and hear it call my name in its ghostly voice "Marin.....Marin.....Marin....."
Its voiced beckend me, pulling at my soul, drawing me closer and closer with each passing full moon.
       At times i would wander the forest under the full moon, listening to the frogs and crickets, howling with the coyotes, and filling my body with the moons tender light. Oh how i loved the forest so, but alas, the universe turned upon me and forced me from my true home, the only one i had ever known, and into a new forest, one of steel, glass, concrete, and noise, the forest called, the city..........

To be continued......

#5 2008-10-20 22:23:59

punxnotdead

Great beginning - especially with the descriptiveness. It very much draws the reader in and makes them easily visualize the story.
The only thing I'd consider is captilizing your 'i's to make it appear more professional.
If you need any help with know how/when/what to post. It has helped me: http://forum.werewolfcafe.com/viewtopic.php?id=3508
Overall, it's a thoroughly enjoyable beginning and the end left me wanting more.
Can't wait.

I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#6 2008-10-20 23:44:45

Goldie

waaahoooo, ya that is off de hook. tongue

how can never ever be ever if never ever was ever, ever?
yes, i said that, but what do i mean, I'm what was that, thats crazy, crazy go nuts, nutty nuts. ok i guess I'm done, but it will never be over, now will it????????

#7 2008-10-21 12:56:15

Shuri

Cool, I will definatly capitolize the I's from now on, as far as the rest of the story im at a bit of a stand still *tries to figure out how to replace burnt out light bulb above head*, so it may be awhile before i post it. till then thnx

Last edited by Werewolf Incomplete (2008-10-21 12:58:14)

#8 2008-10-21 14:03:05

punxnotdead

How about writing a complete outline (point form) of the story's main points just to give you a general idea of where to take it?

I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#9 2008-10-22 11:56:08

Shuri

*chuckles* that would be too easy, but thnx that will definatly help. smile

Board footer