The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-07-22 17:34:38

Freewriter

Werewolves in Books/movies?

Well i've been directed here so I'll ask, i'm writing my own novel though Werewolves are not the main attraction of the book they are still quite big part of the book so I'd like to ask you what you makes a perfect werewolf for a book or movie?

I have my ideas but i'd like any new suggestions to perhaps put in my book.

Freewriter

#2 2008-09-11 12:38:35

LunaRose

Re: Werewolves in Books/movies?

hi, i'm a new member also, but i am interested in writing my own books on werewolves. to me a perfect werewolf is one that can balance the human part and wolf part in harmony, and control when and where they change. i do not like it when the werewolf is turned into a killing machine only based on instinct, that is boring because most people expect it, if one was to create a werewolf that could use all it's natural instincts but still be in control, thats makes them better and people are like "wow, a werewolf with some sense, cool" or at least that is how i feel. i could be wrong.............good luck!!!!!! smile

#3 2008-10-24 23:35:52

Fang87

Re: Werewolves in Books/movies?

Ditto. werewolves as mindless beasts have been a recent cliche in fiction - a plot device for the perfect menace and such. I don't know if u are involving main characters as werewolves, but a werewolf that is both vicious and with a complex drive sets up for pretty interesting plot element.

"It's like a party in my mouth except everyone's throwing-up." Fry - Futurama

Board footer