The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-10-30 21:34:51

CelestialWolf
Website

My Werewolf Art Site

Hi!

Good to meet you all, I'm new here!

For years I went as Lazywolf online, but have recently switched to Celestialwolf. I'm obsessed with werewolves--have been since I was six. I am also at The Pack message board. I'm surprised I've never seen the Werewolf Cafe before; it looks like there are a lot of members here!

Anyway, I actually have a werewolf art website with my top 100 all-time favorite werewolf images from various artists with links back to their sites. It's worth checking out if you want to discover a lot of new werewolf art!

There is also a bio and a page where I explain how I think werewolves would be like if they existed.

-CelestialWolf
My werewolf website.

#2 2008-10-30 22:09:42

punxnotdead

Re: My Werewolf Art Site

Hey, celestialWolf. Welcome to the Werewolf Cafe smile I'm glad to see you've joined! I'm also on The Pack as punxnotdead tongue
I think I've seen your artwork amogst the site and have been very impressed. I'll go back and take a look wink In the meantime, if you want to post them here, that's just as good, too smile

I'm an aspiring bodybuilder! smile
"Be yourself to be free." - The Unseen
I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#3 2008-10-30 22:42:15

Freddy

yeah i seen ur pics pretty cool dude. oh yeah welcome 2 werewolf cafe i hope u enjoy being here.

I will always protect the one's I love no matter what

#4 2008-10-30 22:58:04

Shuri

Hiya, Im Werewolf Incomplete, welcome to the Werewolf Cafe. Art you say... ill have to take a look at it.
Hope you enjoy it here, i know i am.

In your mind what am i? Am i human or am i something else?????

#5 2008-10-31 01:51:36

CelestialWolf
Website

punxnotdead wrote:

I'm also on The Pack as punxnotdead tongue
I think I've seen your artwork amogst the site and have been very impressed. I'll go back and take a look wink

You're on The Pack, too? I'd look you up, but it appears that site is down right now...
It probably wasn't my art you saw--I'm really not talented when it comes to that. I need to practice a lot...

Glad you guys have seen my site! It's been pretty successful so far with 45,500 pageviews since I put it up back in May; I used to work for an SEO company; I guess it's paying off! tongue

-CelestialWolf
My werewolf website.

#6 2008-10-31 03:03:11

BlueEyesWolf

Welcome aboard, CelestialWolf, I'm BlueEyesWolf, the writer and artist of "Why there are NO Documentaries on Werewolves" a comic book story made for "Bubba The Redneck Werewolf" #6 a.ka. the fan-powered issue.

I like to hang around The Werewolf Cafe and make fanart pictures for my art gallery at the Werewolf art section.

#7 2008-10-31 14:47:19

punxnotdead

CelestialWolf wrote:

punxnotdead wrote:

I'm also on The Pack as punxnotdead tongue
I think I've seen your artwork amogst the site and have been very impressed. I'll go back and take a look wink

You're on The Pack, too? I'd look you up, but it appears that site is down right now...
It probably wasn't my art you saw--I'm really not talented when it comes to that. I need to practice a lot...

Glad you guys have seen my site! It's been pretty successful so far with 45,500 pageviews since I put it up back in May; I used to work for an SEO company; I guess it's paying off! tongue

I loved those art pieces, damn those artists are good and it must've taken a while to get such a strong collection of art. It's definately worth looking at, though.
Well, don't be shy to post your stuff.
Yeah, The Pack is suffering from technical dificulties. hmm

I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#8 2008-11-01 01:33:59

punxnotdead

Shhh, Midnight. Didn't they want to tell only certain people? That's what I heard. I got on the stie, but then I lost the HTML code, or I would have given it already. hmm

I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#9 2008-11-03 14:13:39

punxnotdead

Midnight wrote:

Hmmm... I didn't realise that. I must have misread the email I got because I thought they wanted the news circulated where the regulars were likely to have ended up.

Oh. I was told by a member that they were only giving it to those who did not constantly spam the site with unnecessary posts. But I may have miheard it. I think you're right.

I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

Board footer