The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2008-11-02 12:46:47

ZombifiedPyro
Website

Re: Can a werewolf.....

Life is a game to me. Most people are expendable pawns that make living on this planet hell. I figure I should use them to my advantage and try to make living in this hellhole a little better. The only accomplishments man has made is tearing holes in the ozone and polluting everything.

"It looks like we're going to cut a path through every chicken-shite Metrocop who's having second thoughts about defending City 17."
-Barney Calhoun

#27 2008-11-02 20:13:11

WolfMontana

Okaaaaaaay then.

How about music? Art?

CHOCOLATE?!?!? big_smile  Speaking of which, I think you need some.

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#28 2008-11-03 10:32:27

ZombifiedPyro
Website

I don't eat chocolate.. It ruins my teeth, and I get sick for a few days after I eat some.

And, before you judge, 3/4s of my paycheck goes to charity.

"It looks like we're going to cut a path through every chicken-shite Metrocop who's having second thoughts about defending City 17."
-Barney Calhoun

#29 2008-11-03 16:56:05

WolfMontana

Coffee?

#30 2008-11-03 17:54:37

isafos

ZombifiedPyro wrote:

And, before you judge, 3/4s of my paycheck goes to charity.

OH MY GOD.

A bit of this adorable 'tax' concept goes to old people that don't deserve it, they call it a 'pension'. That's enough charity for me, thank you very much.

#31 2008-11-04 11:28:12

ZombifiedPyro
Website

You don't even know who I donate to. Every summer I fly crates of bottled water to kids in Africa, and that costs me $980 (not including shipping costs) I also donate to several wildlife foundations that help preserve forests in the US and Canada.

-Barney Calhoun

#32 2008-11-04 18:29:25

FenrirVik
Space Cowboy

Well, that is very nice of you to do. It takes real initiative to go out and do something like that.

Synchronicity

#33 2008-11-04 18:39:16

milana
Website

Yeah, the fact that you can manage to do that in today's economy is awesome. I'll admit that if I had a job *sends Hobby Lobby hiring me vibes* I'd probably spend it selfishly on rent and books. But, meh, I'm a misanthrope, what do ya expect?

There's nothing that can't be cured by chocolate. Unless you're craving calamari.

My Triond.

#34 2008-11-04 19:39:40

WolfMontana

ZombifiedPyro wrote:

You don't even know who I donate to. Every summer I fly crates of bottled water to kids in Africa, and that costs me $980 (not including shipping costs) I also donate to several wildlife foundations that help preserve forests in the US and Canada.

Nice dude smile

#35 2008-11-07 14:20:40

Shadow Wolf1414

FenrirFinale wrote:

Don't fell down about it *** after all I'm engaged to a Fox and my two best friends are Tigers so your not alone out there you just gotta keep your head up until one joins the site.

By the way *** how old do you think I am?

Your engaged to a fox? There my fave animals along with wolves!(Including werewolves obviously!)
By the way, how do you actually get engaged to a fox??? and does the fox your engaged to have any fox boys available?

plz email me: emyfrancis8910@hotmail.co.uk (All lowercase and if u insult me I'll insult u bak!!!)

#36 2008-11-07 16:00:13

isafos

Okay, explain to me what you mean by 'engaged to a fox'? Are we talking 'illegally engaged to a real animal' or engaged to a therian?

#37 2008-11-07 18:26:51

WolfMontana

I would suggest engaged to a therian whose animal type is a fox.

#38 2008-11-07 22:32:32

BlackWolfMarwood

May we go back on topic please?

BTW: That was an excellent initial response, WolfVanZandt. I was just waiting for you to jump in there.

#39 2008-11-08 16:42:21

rexwolf

Yeah, there we go..."illegally engaged to a real animal"

That, my friends, is the kind of stupid ignorance and false authority our Mr. Know-it-all mystery guest from Austrailia spouts that you fail to recognize for what it is.

I wonder, how can a guy from Austrailia know all the marriage laws of each state.  And since when is engagement a legal concept?

Anyway, back to conversation.

Because Wolves deserve better

#40 2008-11-08 20:46:16

WolfMontana

Hate's a poison dude.

#41 2008-11-09 03:30:57

isafos

Cratys wrote:

So I was on some other sites for vampire info, and then I looked at werewolf info but I couldn't find answer so these questions.

Can a werewolf thirst of astral essence or astral 'blood'?

Can a therian wolf or normal werewolf be 'awakened' by a bite from a vampire?

Hmm...maybe you all need a background story to understand things better. Please don't call me crazy, but lets just say this:

I walk around living life as a normal human for most of my life, not knowing I'm anything else. Suddenly I start noticing traits such as eyes that turn gold when angry, clawed hands and feet and three sets of fangs (note all these traits sound like a werewolf but say the person possessing these traits can still pass for an average human. When angry, I become numb to all pain and and a white halo forms around eveything I see.

Then I get "marked" but not "changed" by a master vampire.

After that I start to "thirst" like a vampire would for his astral 'blood' or essence. Is the outcome of this (excluding the possibility of human, thats a given) am I then a werewolf, a vampire, or both?

If the vampire didn't change me then I'm still a wolf right?

If I suddenly have vampiric qualities, even though he didn't change me, does that mean perhaps there was vampire in me to begin with and they were 'awakened' by his mark?

Please tell me what you think but no attacking me, insulting me, calling me crazy or stupid. Just pretend its true (even if you don't belive it at all) and answer my questions..or at least guess...be nice please.

Define 'astral blood' and 'astral essence', as I have no clue what you're talking about.

I have nothing on eye colour changing, if it's a regular thing that happens when you're angry, the only things I could suggest would be psychological. There is no way that you could pass off as normal if you actually had 'clawed' hands and feet, or fangs. If they're concealable, your canines are likely still human, but simply slightly longer than is regular. My elder sister had that problem. If we're talking 'fangs' in the sense I suspect you're thinking of them, then they would probably stick out of your mouth, be extremely uncomfortable or such. Same thing with claws, if you're using 'claw' in the literal sense of the word, then they would be noticeable. Claws and fingernails are vastly different in shape, just google for examples. For them to even be there your finger structure would--I think--have to be different, so you would have odd looking hands even if you cut your nails. Also, explain 'three sets of fangs'? I don't see how this is physically possible, unless you're the Predator. Make sure you're clear that 'three fangs' is different from 'three sets'. Three sets suggests that you have a third jaw.

You're not being specific enough for me, and you may be using some made up words, or words drawn from novels that you may be reading. Just speak plainly and literally.

#42 2008-11-09 07:06:12

WolfMontana

isafos wrote:

Make sure you're clear that 'three fangs' is different from 'three sets'. Three sets suggests that you have a third jaw.

Not necessarily. Sharks have three sets of teeth and only the one completely impressive set of jaws. wink

#43 2008-11-09 09:51:30

Shadow Wolf1414

Cratys wrote:

So I was on some other sites for vampire info, and then I looked at werewolf info but I couldn't find answer so these questions.

Can a werewolf thirst of astral essence or astral 'blood'?

Can a therian wolf or normal werewolf be 'awakened' by a bite from a vampire?

Hmm...maybe you all need a background story to understand things better. Please don't call me crazy, but lets just say this:

I walk around living life as a normal human for most of my life, not knowing I'm anything else. Suddenly I start noticing traits such as eyes that turn gold when angry, clawed hands and feet and three sets of fangs (note all these traits sound like a werewolf but say the person possessing these traits can still pass for an average human. When angry, I become numb to all pain and and a white halo forms around eveything I see.

Then I get "marked" but not "changed" by a master vampire.

After that I start to "thirst" like a vampire would for his astral 'blood' or essence. Is the outcome of this (excluding the possibility of human, thats a given) am I then a werewolf, a vampire, or both?

If the vampire didn't change me then I'm still a wolf right?

If I suddenly have vampiric qualities, even though he didn't change me, does that mean perhaps there was vampire in me to begin with and they were 'awakened' by his mark?

Please tell me what you think but no attacking me, insulting me, calling me crazy or stupid. Just pretend its true (even if you don't belive it at all) and answer my questions..or at least guess...be nice please.

I do not think you're lying about any of this because i actually met someone with colourchanging eyes. When he was angry, and if you looked close enough and you were paying attention, his eyes went a sort of reddish-blackish colour but his eye colour was even stranger. I know people can have green eyes, but he had yellowish eyes. I won't say yellow because that wasnt the colour. it was more of a yellowy-green but less green and more yellow if u know what i mean. I have his email address if you want to talk to him about your eyes. also, i think your both lucky and unlucky. 1. you've met a vampire and 2. you might b a werewolf. I always wanted to be a werewolf. I think i might be. sort of because my hair NEVER looks human. it looks more like a scraggly mass of fur. also, like isafos said, I have quite large, sharp canines. I often cut my tounge on them! I hope any of this helps you and you can always speak to my m8.

plz email me: emyfrancis8910@hotmail.co.uk (All lowercase and if u insult me I'll insult u bak!!!)

#44 2008-11-09 10:03:27

Shadow Wolf1414

WolfVanZandt wrote:

In real Life, a Lycan is a Wewrewolf from the movie "Underworld". There is nothing in Real Life called a Lycan  (well, since the movie, there have been people calling themselves Lycans, but that makes most of the Werewolves I know cringe because it tends to be role playing gone bad).

There is actually a yellow and black spotted wild dog, wolflike creature called a lycaon, which sounds similar to lycans

#45 2008-11-12 21:33:15

Cratys
Website

Isafos said:

"i have nothing on eye colour changing, if it's a regular thing that happens when you're angry, the only things I could suggest would be psychological. There is no way that you could pass off as normal if you actually had 'clawed' hands and feet, or fangs. If they're concealable, your canines are likely still human, but simply slightly longer than is regular. My elder sister had that problem. If we're talking 'fangs' in the sense I suspect you're thinking of them, then they would probably stick out of your mouth, be extremely uncomfortable or such. Same thing with claws, if you're using 'claw' in the literal sense of the word, then they would be noticeable. Claws and fingernails are vastly different in shape, just google for examples. For them to even be there your finger structure would--I think--have to be different, so you would have odd looking hands even if you cut your nails. Also, explain 'three sets of fangs'? I don't see how this is physically possible, unless you're the Predator. Make sure you're clear that 'three fangs' is different from 'three sets'. Three sets suggests that you have a third jaw. "

No, no, no, grrrrr. How dare you imply that I be making all this up after all the time I spent telling myself it wasn't real.  My fingernails naturally grow to points, always have, so I call them claws, and yes points, sharp, blood-drawing, points. I don't have paws. I do have six fangs, two on the top where they should be, nice, curved, sharp fangs that I did not file to make that way. Check my freaking dental records, they've been that way since they grew in. The other four fangs, well there's two on the bottom where they should be and the next tooth over from those fangs on their respective sides are also fangs. They don't sick out of my mouth. I'm not a tv character. My eyes do turn gold when I'm angry and if someone wants a freaking stupid picture then give me a cell number and I'll text you a picture of my golden eyes, because I'll tell you they're gold right now. If I had the cables, I assure you I'd take a picture right now and upload it this second, but like someone else said, photos are too easily doctored so even if I DID upload a picture of my eyes, no one would belive it anyway becaus they would say I doctored it, which is a load of crap. The only way I could prove it without question is if you came over to my house and saw my claws, saw the change of my eyes and plainly saw all six fangs before I kicked you out. I don't care if you're trying to discredit me, call me a liar tell me I'm not specific enough, anything to make me look like one of those lying role playing pussies out there. I do wish I could prove to you that I'm not some stupid snot-nosed little kid who just wishes she was special but I just can't without easily discredited pictures or physically meeting you. And for the person who said I was using storybook fancy word for astral essence, for your information, it's not some term I made up, thank you, it's the actual term that refers to a persons energy that comes from their emotions or physical drives. It's not physical blood that leaks out of their veins, it's just their astral or mental energy.

So fine, sit there wanting your proof and calling me a liar. I don't need to prove myself to people like you, though I'd like to. Like I said you wanna see me eyes then come over here to colorado, or give my your cell phone number and I'll text you pictures. Other than that I can't prove anything, unless you want me to go find a bunch of witnesses and have them all speak on my behalf, but then you'd even call that lying and say they we're all me. Yeah I've dealt with skeptics, I know all the little back doors and ways to call someone a liar. Just because it's strange to you doesn't make it false, you closed-minded jerk.

Like I said, I KNOW WHAT I AM, and nothing you think you can say to insult me or discredit me will change it. I'f someone wants to call me crazy, then I don't care I can pretend I'm just a normal person but thats pretending. How dare anyone ever imply that I'm just roleplaying this!!!!!

When I first started my journey to find out what I really was I kept telling myself that if I can;t do what i see on tv then it isn't real. Of course, I can't do anything I see in tv or make up in a role play. So I told myself I was stupid, just a worthless, boring, human with no special qualities. After that I was so angry and depresed all the time I knew I had to be wrong, so I started looking for abilities and qualities that were real to me, that I could prove to myself and to others. So I made the list from before. The difference between posers and me are that posers usually make up big flashy special things. A poser will say "yeah i can p-shift and grow wings and shoot fireballs and grow as big as a bulding" just to sound cool and special, while the real thing mentions abilities that aren't that outstanding or great, because real people can't do the magic stuff you se on tv. See theres my skeptisim for you. But what I can do, I can do. I can prove that I can astral transmit. All I need to know is someones real name, and actually have spoken with online or otherwise to astral transmit to them. From there I can describe their appearance and their surroundings. Don't belive me? I don't gently caressing care. I know what I know, I am who I am, the people I care about have seen it and they belive me and thats all that matters. I have no real reason other than satisfaction, to prove to any closed-minded jerks online that what I'm saying is true.

Besides, in my very first post in this thread all I wanted was questions answered, no attacks or debates about whether what I'm sayng is true or not. Sorry for ranting, but skeptics piss me off, especially when they are convieniently attacking me from a place where they CAN'T attain proof. Because the only unquestionable proof that can be offered has to be offered in person, and you aren't willing to come here just to see some teeth and claws and eyes on a nineteen year old girl living in the snowy mountain wilderness of Colorado. So all I have to say to skeptics who think they can talk to me is piss off, don't question me unless you have the means to come get you lazy skeptic butt over here to see the proof you think you need so badly. And don't even try to say I don't have the proof you want, because you don't know. So shut up, back off, and if you don't have anything open-minded to say then get the gently caress away from me! I don't need or want any more crap like that from people like you. I only want friends and belivers like me, to share my abilities with and learn about others like me. I just want to learn about my abilities, and the abilities I may gain in the future, I don't want to be shot down by skeptics. SO if your a skeptic then leave me alone, I don't like you.

#46 2008-11-15 08:03:16

Shadow Wolf1414

Cratys wrote:

No, no, no, grrrrr. How dare you imply that I be making all this up after all the time I spent telling myself it wasn't real.  My fingernails naturally grow to points, always have, so I call them claws, and yes points, sharp, blood-drawing, points. I don't have paws. I do have six fangs, two on the top where they should be, nice, curved, sharp fangs that I did not file to make that way. Check my freaking dental records, they've been that way since they grew in. The other four fangs, well there's two on the bottom where they should be and the next tooth over from those fangs on their respective sides are also fangs. They don't sick out of my mouth. I'm not a tv character. My eyes do turn gold when I'm angry and if someone wants a freaking stupid picture then give me a cell number and I'll text you a picture of my golden eyes, because I'll tell you they're gold right now. If I had the cables, I assure you I'd take a picture right now and upload it this second, but like someone else said, photos are too easily doctored so even if I DID upload a picture of my eyes, no one would belive it anyway becaus they would say I doctored it, which is a load of crap. The only way I could prove it without question is if you came over to my house and saw my claws, saw the change of my eyes and plainly saw all six fangs before I kicked you out. I don't care if you're trying to discredit me, call me a liar tell me I'm not specific enough, anything to make me look like one of those lying role playing pussies out there. I do wish I could prove to you that I'm not some stupid snot-nosed little kid who just wishes she was special but I just can't without easily discredited pictures or physically meeting you. And for the person who said I was using storybook fancy word for astral essence, for your information, it's not some term I made up, thank you, it's the actual term that refers to a persons energy that comes from their emotions or physical drives. It's not physical blood that leaks out of their veins, it's just their astral or mental energy.

So fine, sit there wanting your proof and calling me a liar. I don't need to prove myself to people like you, though I'd like to. Like I said you wanna see me eyes then come over here to colorado, or give my your cell phone number and I'll text you pictures. Other than that I can't prove anything, unless you want me to go find a bunch of witnesses and have them all speak on my behalf, but then you'd even call that lying and say they we're all me. Yeah I've dealt with skeptics, I know all the little back doors and ways to call someone a liar. Just because it's strange to you doesn't make it false, you closed-minded jerk.

Like I said, I KNOW WHAT I AM, and nothing you think you can say to insult me or discredit me will change it. I'f someone wants to call me crazy, then I don't care I can pretend I'm just a normal person but thats pretending. How dare anyone ever imply that I'm just roleplaying this!!!!!

When I first started my journey to find out what I really was I kept telling myself that if I can;t do what i see on tv then it isn't real. Of course, I can't do anything I see in tv or make up in a role play. So I told myself I was stupid, just a worthless, boring, human with no special qualities. After that I was so angry and depresed all the time I knew I had to be wrong, so I started looking for abilities and qualities that were real to me, that I could prove to myself and to others. So I made the list from before. The difference between posers and me are that posers usually make up big flashy special things. A poser will say "yeah i can p-shift and grow wings and shoot fireballs and grow as big as a bulding" just to sound cool and special, while the real thing mentions abilities that aren't that outstanding or great, because real people can't do the magic stuff you se on tv. See theres my skeptisim for you. But what I can do, I can do. I can prove that I can astral transmit. All I need to know is someones real name, and actually have spoken with online or otherwise to astral transmit to them. From there I can describe their appearance and their surroundings. Don't belive me? I don't gently caressing care. I know what I know, I am who I am, the people I care about have seen it and they belive me and thats all that matters. I have no real reason other than satisfaction, to prove to any closed-minded jerks online that what I'm saying is true.

Besides, in my very first post in this thread all I wanted was questions answered, no attacks or debates about whether what I'm sayng is true or not. Sorry for ranting, but skeptics piss me off, especially when they are convieniently attacking me from a place where they CAN'T attain proof. Because the only unquestionable proof that can be offered has to be offered in person, and you aren't willing to come here just to see some teeth and claws and eyes on a nineteen year old girl living in the snowy mountain wilderness of Colorado. So all I have to say to skeptics who think they can talk to me is piss off, don't question me unless you have the means to come get you lazy skeptic butt over here to see the proof you think you need so badly. And don't even try to say I don't have the proof you want, because you don't know. So shut up, back off, and if you don't have anything open-minded to say then get the gently caress away from me! I don't need or want any more crap like that from people like you. I only want friends and belivers like me, to share my abilities with and learn about others like me. I just want to learn about my abilities, and the abilities I may gain in the future, I don't want to be shot down by skeptics. SO if your a skeptic then leave me alone, I don't like you.

I think ur telling th truth and plz do send me a pic. do u hav a runescape account? cos if u do then i can giv u my no. in private chat so that noone here that doesn't believe u can ring me and say ur a poof or anythin.

#47 2008-11-15 18:14:03

WolfVanZandt
Website

Unfortunately, there are several possible sources of your report that you can physically change. one is that it's a fact. Another, more supportable by what we know by experience is delusion. If it is delusion, then for you to get together with other "friends and believers like me, to share my abilities with and learn about others like me. I just want to learn about my abilities, and the abilities I may gain in the future", simply reinforces your delusion. You point out that we can't travel to your area to get verification - that can just as easily be seen as a convenience that frees you from having to provide proof.

As it is, my major concern is the fact that I am trying to prevent the view in society that we are a group of deranged and possibly dangerous individuals. If you maintain that you can physically transform into an animal without providing the proof that you can do so you support that contention. You may not be concerned with the welfare of the Community but that is my major focus, so I'm not going to "So shut up, back off, and if you don't have anything open-minded to say then get the f*** away from me!" regardless of whether you like me or not. People can be so open minded that their brains fall out - that would be called "gullible".

#48 2008-11-29 14:49:22

Cratys
Website

I NEVER SAID I COULD TURN INTO AN ANIMAL! gently caressing jackass, stop taking to me!

I just have fangs, claws and gold eyes, thats it. Learn how to read. How dare you insult me. I know p-shifting to be impossible, and I never claimed I could do it. Stop making up stupid stuff to attack me with!

And shadowwolf, I will gladly send you several pics from my phone. But I don't have a runescape. Why don't you email me at
devliswantdante@yahoo.com

Now what wolfskeptic said over here about how my location is not conveinient for me giving proof. Don't even ask for proof if you can't come get it. A picture can be called fake, a video can be called fake, even being in person can be called fake. (saying I have gold contacts and cut my finger nails to points and filed my teeth) That's all stupid bs. I never did any of that, and I could proove it by showing my dental records (wich you would say I faked) or asking my parents (which you could think i told them to say my nails have always been sharp, or looking you straight in the eyes. I wear contacts yes, but they're clear. You'd have to watch me take my contacts out, and have me look at you, golden eyes blazing with anger...

Anyway, I'm done debating this. I'm not a freaking delusional idiot, I hate skeptics, I'm not stupid either. If you don't back off, I'll report you for harrassment. Leave me alone and let me belive what I belive, and don't you dare call me stupid or delusional for beliving it again.

Last edited by Cratys (2008-11-29 14:50:04)

#49 2008-11-29 15:38:35

WolfVanZandt
Website

Aye, you do have a temper, don't you?

I reread and you're exactly right, you didn't say you transform. You said that you have strong fingernails, golden eyes, and fangs - things that are fairly rare but not unheard of on Mainstreamers.

But that actually doesn't change the rest of my post.

Since I haven't called you delusional (I very specifically added other possibilities), and since you admit to having an anger problem and a tendency for over dramatizing (I think I read that right) you're going  to have a hard time convincing adminstrators that I'm harrassing you (I think).

Anyway, you're on a public forum so it's a little bit too much to expect people to,  "Leave me alone and let me belive what I belive". That's unreasonable.

#50 2008-11-29 18:53:24

FenrirVik
Space Cowboy

Cratys, I understand you may have taken what was said the wrong way. There is no reason to get so defensive, as I can see and now Wolf VanZandt can see that you meant you don't physically change. His job is only to question peoples real therian nature, and please do not get so angry at what you see on a computer screen. Take 5, and walk back to the computer. Nobody here wants to hurt you so please calm down. On a final note Wolf VanZandt is correct with his last statement. This is a forum that's open and of course people are going to question you, interpret different meanings to what you wrote and had in mind, so understand sometimes we can get a little thickheaded here but we mean well.

Synchronicity

Board footer