The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-11-27 09:38:52

werer
Sniffer
Website

Kaerwyn

This RP is a complex character development game. It involves werewolves, and many other were-animals. The only problem with this is that you have to go through so much pain and turmoil to get  your Character Sheet approved for them to be played. This is mainly because the way that the RP works is through logical thinking with a twist in the tale. The only real way to know it  is to try to get your character developed, send it in, and learn how to play, you learn about the whole system and get great fun out of it.

If anyone's interested in joining in, I advise to make your first character a simple normal human being, or simple 'normal' furry until you can get the swing of how the place works. To see more, go to www.kaerwyn.org and I'm liking it, hope you who read this do too.

N.B. shifter characters are a great deal more harder to create, you have to explain logically, but not realistically, why they are able to change. And the detail may have to increase, it may be a pain, but I find it very worthwhile.And lots of fun.

There's a method to my madness, and a madness to my method.
When you feel your skin startin' to itch, and your senses start to reel, it's werewolf time!
*Sniff sniff* I smell art! big_smile

Board footer