The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#51 2008-11-29 21:56:52

WolfVanZandt
Website

Re: Can a werewolf.....

heh......yeah.....I can't take credit for it, though. But thanks, anyway.

Anyway, I can't figure out what it is you're looking for, Cratys, but I hope you find what you need.

#52 2008-12-01 19:34:13

Cratys
Website

yeah one can be so open mainded the brain falls out...but they can also be so closed minded the brain can't breath, so it dies. ***** to answer your question yes, I could. It's better if i'm talking to the person live through Im or on the phone or even through texting bt yes I can. I can try now, but since our conversation isn't live...well I may be wrong about everything. So here I go....right now...dark hair..brown hair? yes...you're outside with a group of people wearing heavy coats...Someone's either smoking or your breath is visible... the road is wet..and it's dark...don't know what else to say here. I'm not good at noticing small details and I can't hear what's being said. I really can't tell where you are you see, when I find people. The person I'm looking for is like a light, and I can only see that person and their immediate surroundings. So i couldn't randomly be in your house if you aren't there. Well there, I'm probably wrong and please don't make a big deal about it if I am. I can try again when we're live if you want.

I astralled over to this guy I know named Eric. He's another person i only know online. I was exactly right before when I found him. He even was so bold as to take pictures of me when I was there in astral form. He said there was an orb in the picture where I wwas supposed to be...I thought that was pretty cool. To verify, he took another picture and there was another orb. I never actually saw the pictures, but I'm not going to be a hard-ass and call him a liar.

And yes, I don't have a strong tendency to blow up, and I will continue to blow up at anyone who decides to insult me. There is a big difference between questioning someone's beliefs and calling them stupid for believing something. I understand people have stong opinions about things, but so do I. If someones going to growl at me over anything stupid like this, I'll bite back.

I do take things seriously, I do get mad easily, and I hate people who hold that against me. The best thing I can do to not get banned for blowing up at people all the time is tell them to leave me alone. It's my way of trying to avoid a bigger problem than what's already been started.

I had hoped, when coming here, to find friends who would take what I belive with a grain of salt. The "Okay whatever you say, but I do/don't belive you" sort of attitude. I want to be comforable enough to just say what I want and not be attacked around every corner. I belive this so strongly that I will get VERY defesive and I will defend my beliefs. It's okay to say, I don't belive you. I've said it myself, just don't act rude about it and I won't bite your head off. Or if you think it will sound rude, then do what ***** did and tell me not to take it that way.

I like ***** actually, ever since I came here she's been nothing but nice to me since I came here. Even though she questions me, she does it in a way that doesn't offend me. I like Fenri too actually, even though I was just told to cool it.

I won't really apologize for blowing up, instead I hope you guys realize this is just how I am..defensive and with a huge temper. On the flip side, I can be cool. Respect me, I'll respect you...And if I do blow up on you and you dn't think you deserve t, don't fight me. Just tell me what you meant and I'll calm down...

ie

Someone: You can't do that, anyone who thinks they can has to be a fake.

Me: ROAR HOW DARE YOU!! *evil smoke and flames*

Someone: Woah, I didn't mean it like that, I meant that someone who claims to do that is probably lying unless you have proof...

Me: Oh...well I'm not lying give me your number and I'll send you proof.

Someone: Okay here 555-0123

Someone: Wow, those kinda look fake too...sorry I don't belive you still...

Me: Okay, I'm sorry you don't belive me...but it's true

Someone: Whatever you say..

And then all's fine, no one gets shot down, no one gets too pissed and ta da every can go on withtheir lives without a big pissing match over who's telling the truth, no one ets called a brainless open minded delusional idiot.

And further more, it is NOT unreasonable to belive that people will let me have my own beliefs. I know I will be contradicted, but that can be done without pissing me off. I belong to several other sites where everyone respects each other and their beliefs here's one of them,

www.twofacedwolf.proboards105.com

Ye sit's a roleplay site, but those who claim to be real therians don't get questioned either way. It's just polite to let people think what they want. Those who are making it up will eventually get bored with the idea right? The real thing will be faithful, but it isn't my job or anyone elses to decided who is lying and who is not.

#53 2008-12-01 19:40:21

Cratys
Website

wow fenri, I see you're online now...so unless you were just outside about twenty minutes ago, I know I was wrong about where you were.

#54 2008-12-01 19:42:54

FenrirVik
Space Cowboy

Here, sorry I told you to 'cool it' (do I have a temper too? Maybe) and I can only hope you find what it is you want to know. I don't think you are delusional at all and I would like to look into astral projection myself.

Synchronicity

#55 2008-12-01 19:43:23

FenrirVik
Space Cowboy

Yeah I wasn't.

Synchronicity

#56 2008-12-01 19:50:11

Cratys
Website

See I knew it...I just hope no one randomly calls me a liar now. But can you confirm the dark hair thing? I saw dark brown hair pulled back in either a pony tail or bun.

Yes it's vague, but I can't see detail well...I'll ry again now...

I see a lot of colors, posters maybe? Your computer is in your room...and near your bed. I see a lot of colors on that too...your room looks clean..

If I'm wrong again I'll stop trying. I'll just make myself look stupid... And give wolf van whatever more reason to discredit me.

And I don't know fenri, i didn't feel like I was getting yelled at...I did need to be told to calm down. Without you two stepping in, I probably would have kept yelling at this guy. I still don't really like him.....(sorry)...though I'm sure he doesn't care at all whether I like him or not.

#57 2008-12-01 19:52:35

FenrirVik
Space Cowboy

Well, it's okay. You have the hair thing as to color right, but not much else other than that. Why don't you email me right now?
(And back to topic)

Synchronicity

#58 2008-12-01 19:54:41

Cratys
Website

Maybe I'm getting things mixed up, does ***** have a colorful room and dark hair?
And email? sure. I can give you my cell number too if you promise not to give it to anyone who wants to yell at me for stupid stuff like what was talked about earlier...

#59 2008-12-01 19:56:08

FenrirVik
Space Cowboy

Perhaps *** has the colorful room (mine is colorful but is sure isn't where my computer's at.) You can email me now.

Last edited by FenrirVik (2008-12-01 19:56:36)

Synchronicity

#60 2008-12-01 20:01:02

Cratys
Website

I just did and, since ***** was the one with the real name and who I've talked to, and who pretty much invited me to go find her, that's who I was looking for. I can try yet again looking for you, not her if I find out your real name, I don't need the whole thing, just the first name. You can email or text it to me if you want me to try it. If not it doesn't matter, I won't be mad about it. Sorry about the confusion there.

#61 2008-12-01 20:01:03

FenrirVik
Space Cowboy

Okay back to topic.

Synchronicity

#62 2008-12-01 20:04:49

Cratys
Website

The topic has been covered I think. The thread is kinda done as far as that goes unless someone has something non-offensive and helpful to say...

#63 2008-12-02 00:26:27

WolfVanZandt
Website

You don't get it, do you, Cratys? I didn't call you delusional or and idiot, you came up with that yourself - I even said that you may be right. The only person calling others names is you. I haven't called you a liar - that was your own interpretation of what I said. Fact is, like a lot of Therians I'm dyslexic and I admitted that I read your post wrong. But it still remains, you're the only one flying off the handle, you're the only person calling others names, you're the only one being "rude", and everybody else in this post has been pretty calm.

To quote: "gently caressing jackass, stop taking to me!"

Now, I can easily see where you might be concerned about being banned when you refer to others in those terms but I haven't reported you - I just hope you'll recognize what you're doing and calm down on your own.

#64 2008-12-03 11:35:26

Shadow Wolf1414

Cratys wrote:

I NEVER SAID I COULD TURN INTO AN ANIMAL! gently caressing jackass, stop taking to me!

I just have fangs, claws and gold eyes, thats it. Learn how to read. How dare you insult me. I know p-shifting to be impossible, and I never claimed I could do it. Stop making up stupid stuff to attack me with!

And shadowwolf, I will gladly send you several pics from my phone. But I don't have a runescape. Why don't you email me at
devliswantdante@yahoo.com

Now what wolfskeptic said over here about how my location is not conveinient for me giving proof. Don't even ask for proof if you can't come get it. A picture can be called fake, a video can be called fake, even being in person can be called fake. (saying I have gold contacts and cut my finger nails to points and filed my teeth) That's all stupid bs. I never did any of that, and I could proove it by showing my dental records (wich you would say I faked) or asking my parents (which you could think i told them to say my nails have always been sharp, or looking you straight in the eyes. I wear contacts yes, but they're clear. You'd have to watch me take my contacts out, and have me look at you, golden eyes blazing with anger...

Anyway, I'm done debating this. I'm not a freaking delusional idiot, I hate skeptics, I'm not stupid either. If you don't back off, I'll report you for harrassment. Leave me alone and let me belive what I belive, and don't you dare call me stupid or delusional for beliving it again.

You are perfectly right about wat u sed about being able 2 lie easily but I am prepared to believe u unless u say u made it all up (Which I know u havent) almost all of my teeth exept my 2 front incisors and my molars are very sharp. I often cut my tounge on them (One of my molars is actually quite sharp.) and I asked my science teacher AND did some reasearch and, although it is very very rare, humans can get yellow/gold (same thing) eyes through parental and ancestorly genes. Sometimes you find familys who havent had a ginger haired person in there family for over 60 years but the next year a baby WITH ginger hair could b born. so it is undeniably possible that one of your ancestors or diststant ancestors had yellow/gold eyes. I will send u an email and I thank you for trusting me with this bit of personal information (eg ur email address) I agree tha there is 100% proof that you didnt say anything about being able to transform/shape-shift etc. so whoever says ur lying about ANYTHING you've said... THEN THEY ARE A TOTALLY SPASTICATED RETARD!!! (Not including you, Cratys)

plz email me: emyfrancis8910@hotmail.co.uk (All lowercase and if u insult me I'll insult u bak!!!)

#65 2008-12-03 18:47:18

Cratys
Website

Thanks, and wolf van zandt i already calmed down, now please stop going on about it. ***** i knew it! big_smile ha ha told you I could, I feel so happy. yay bliss....*sigh* sorry guys I have a temper, and I read too deeply into things a lot of the time.

I'm so used to defending myself on these kind of sites that it's hard to just let people say things and not take them as an attack...so I lash out. And when I get mad I cuss, it happens. Even an admin can understand that. If I'm ranting and I call people names then hey they admin can say "that sort of language isn't allowed". Then I'll edit.

My dad says that cussing is only used by someone who can't think of something better to say, but when I'm that mad. I don't care about looking professional. I want to look as mad as I feel. I'm allowed to get mad, just like everyone else here. I'm no better than anyone else. And I can't do anything like what you see on tv. If someone wants to hold my cussing when angry against me then whatever. Everyone cusses at some point. But okay point taken, I'll try not to cuss anyone out next time I get mad...but hopefully no one will make me mad...it's a very unprobable thing, but I can hope.

Maybe I'll just warn everyone who talks to me...tell them to tell me what they mean and say it exactly how they mean it so I don't take it wrong and yell at people.

#66 2008-12-03 21:04:47

WolfVanZandt
Website

Actually, I can somewhat identify with you in that I have an explosive temper that could get nasty if I let it. self control is a part of maturity. As it is, I don't think the admins are going to do much unless something is pretty horrendous or it's reported, but there are terms of use and calling people names - especially vulgarities is against the terms of use and we're responsible for our behavior. we're not responsible for controlling you, you're responsible for your own behavior, so I'll drop it for now, and we'll see.

As it is, I don't doubt that you have the features you've described. I simply have no reason to believe they're associated with Therianthropy necessarily because I've seen them on people who aren't Therian. My father's toenails were so thick and tough he couldn't use clippers and had to trim them with a sharp pocket knife but he wasn't a Therian. If therianthropy is genetic, he could have been displaying some of the characteristics that runs in our family. Still, he, himself, wasn't threianthropic.

#67 2008-12-11 13:24:59

Cratys
Website

Awww......

*stares at screen*

I'm truely touched...I was hoping to meet someone like you who gives their blessings to what I believe...and you're right. I should I will...

If I truely had any outlandish powers I can tell you right now that I would not be sitting at a computer screen writing about them. I'd be doing exactly what white wolf said, I'd be out benteath the moon enjoying the freedom that comes with something so beatuiful. For now I can only enjoy half of that...Thank you everyone, especially you white wolf.

#68 2008-12-13 07:08:13

Shadow Wolf1414

I have sent you an email, cratys, and was wondering if you've read it?

plz email me: emyfrancis8910@hotmail.co.uk (All lowercase and if u insult me I'll insult u bak!!!)

#69 2008-12-21 15:38:30

Cratys
Website

I'll go check that right now, and yes I am a girl white wolf.

Uh oh typo...I didn't get it because I mixed up the "i" and the "l" when I typed my email out last time..try again

devilswantdante@yahoo.com

And heeereees a picture!!

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w191/dragonkeeper_satheiris/blurkitt.jpg

Blurry I know, but my 12 year old sister took it...

Last edited by Cratys (2008-12-23 18:23:45)

#70 2008-12-26 15:53:19

Shadow Wolf1414

Amazing! I actually asked my science teacher if it was possible for a human to have 100% yellow eyes. she said it is extreemely rare, but possible. Also, my pc didn't send the email i sent u this time cos it said that u don't have a yahoo.com account??? *Rubs chin then scratches head confused and frustratedly... Then goes for a night-time raid 'round the kitchen...* (ps i do actually do that. But I always seem to take all the meat in the kitchen rather than anything else... weird...)

#71 2008-12-28 21:06:44

Cratys
Website

what? my devils want dante account works just fine, i use it all the time, what the heck? Okay, why don't you get a yahoo account and add me on yahoo im as devilswantdante then we can talk finally.

better yet, I just emailed you so we'll se if you got it.

Last edited by Cratys (2008-12-30 16:22:45)

#72 2008-12-30 17:55:19

Thor Fitzgerald Slayer

Cratys wrote:

hmm thaks a lot Fenri! I talked to the vampires and none of them really could define me

Here's all my abilities in detail...just for more info on how I came to the wolf/vampire conclustion.

Physical
1. My eyes turn gold when I'm mad, sexually stimulated, or 'thirsty'. (vampire/ werewolf?)

2.My finger nails and toe nails are hard enough to carve through wooden wall paneling ( haven't tried anything harder) and grown naturally pointed, (werewolf?)

3.I have three sets of natural fangs. I have the normal two on top, two on bottom and then the next tooth over from each bottom fang is another fang. (werewolf/vampire?)

4. I seem to get red eye in pictures all the time even when I'm not looking at the camera...but that's probably nothing special. (?)

When I get mad, I mean really, really, pissed off....

5. I see a white halo around everything living. (?)

6. I become numb to pain. One time, I went into my room and was hitting my pillow to let off some steam, but I missed the pillow and hit the wall. I didn't even notice until the next morning that I hat split my knuckle open and my pillow was all bloody. (?)

7. Super strength? Well I can't pick up a car or anything, but after I relized I split open my knuckle I saw that I had also broken the wooden paneling. There's a good inch by two inch dent in the wood. And once I kicked through the wall without hardly any force (that I knew of). (?)

8. Usually at this violent point I tend to draw on my rage for more power. I think that's a vampire and werewolf thing. But when I'm past the violent stage of seriously pissed. I can't help it. My voice sounds like two dark creatures, like...demons or something talking at the same time. (werewolf?)

9.I can scream in a way that sounds like two or three little high-pitched screams all at once. (Vampire/ banshee?)

10. I can growl and snarl from deep in my chest and the back of my throat. (werewolf/vampire?)

11.At when I'm so mad, during the dark voice (usually I'm hidden in my room) I can't help myself, I start pacing on all fours, hands and feet on the ground, pacing and growling...and sometimes drooling like some rabid beast. (werewolf?)

Mental

1. Astral transmitting. I'm very very good at leaving my body and going anywhere. Other people's houses, and other worlds (Erebus, Elysium, Tarterus). And when I'm in the astral realm, I can transform into anything. (So thats a Therianthrope talent.)

2.Telepathy, I can send mental pictures, emotions, feelings (pain or pleasure), words and sounds to other people depending on how well they recive such information.( ?)

3.I'm a little psychic. I know things will happen seconds before they actually happen like a little video in my head. (not a very useful talent). (human?)

4.Empathy. I can tell what another person is feeling by just being in the room with them. I don't even have to see them I just feel it, and I feel it as if it's my own emotion, though I've grown to be able to tell the difference. (human?)

5. Post cognition. When I meet someone, sometimes I get a video in my head of something signifigant that happened to them. (ie: One time I met a girl and the second I read her post on a forum I had this vision of being raped...come to find out, she was raped some time ago). Or sometimes I get a feeling (ie: I was reading my boyfriend's blog and I read about how one of his exes had cheated on him. At the time we had just met, but after reading if I felt heart broken and betrayed...and I've never been cheated on.) (human?)

and no I didn't make one yet...I'll go look at the personal forum board and see what I can do ^^

From you mental aspects I think your a precog like me. But I would recommend astrally projecting your self that can be very very dangerous, your baody could be snatched and you could be stuck wandering the earth so before you do that again learn how to seal up your body!

you physical effects with the exception of the screaming point to you being a werewolf, my husband to be does most of those things when he's upset. Your strength is drawn from you being something more than just a human; your nails mean that you still are having some trouble phasing between wolf and human forms you should practice more.

You gold colour in your eyes; that is an indicator of what your wolf eye colour is.

Your scream and the effect of 2 or 3 different voices could be an effect of your enhanced hearing, you could be hearing echos and also using your second set of vocal cords.

You do have some vampyric tendancies but that will fade out eventually, I think it was the fact that a vampire woke you up (maybe on purpose just for shits and giggles) you have some I suppose it would be like if you lived in an area where ther was too much chorline in the water and you were poisoned but then the city changed the formula so you got better slowly. I think your vampire tendancy for blood cna be solved by either making somr sort of Slaughtar (I spelt that one wrong) It's an old Swedish recipe it's made from blood it basically translates to blood pudding. I could give you the family recipe. This happened to my uncles wife she was woken up by a vamp and had cravings for blood and those cravings turned to cravings for raw meat after she ate slaughtar for a month or so.

Your abilty to block out pain is sort of a human trait. When lets say your uber pissed  you feel some type of pyhsical pain maybe a tightness in your chest? burning of the eyes? that pain is then canceled out by your punch to the wall. for safety's sake I'd recommend Tye Bo and Running.

The Dual voices when you get uber pissed is both you and your wolf self talking. Ever notice the pitch of somebody's voice changes when they yelling out of rage? Your hearing you and your wolf yelling or speaking in a tone that conveys anger.

Hi I'm a slayer; literally, and I'm engaged to a werewolf. Woo!

#73 2008-12-30 19:30:03

Cratys
Website

Wow thanks! Lots of positive input here, and it's not real blood that I used to crave. It was more like energy. My fangs don't ache anymore when I'm around that vampire. So I think the vampire part faded. And you mentioned phasing. I'm haveing trouble phasing between two forms? I know physical shifting to be impossible, if you are saying the opposite then tell me more. How can I achieve that? I don't even know how to practice that, my body has just always had the claws and fangs and the golden eyes. Sometimes I can feel a tail, or the muscles of ears swiveling about on my head, but they've always been invisible...and I get goosebumbs when I think of growing fur (not in a bad way, but it think.."wolf, become the wolf" and I get goosebumbs), but thats all. So I kinda gave up on trying to transform.  I can feel my mouth extend and my tongue grow, but when I open my eyes its all the same. Nothing changed, so please tell me more.

#74 2009-05-13 23:16:01

White Wolf
Dreamer of the East [Moderator]
Website

...find me? tongue

Nos totus take diversus semita ut a similis fortuna per sapientia, vires, quod fides in divinus nostrum maioribus socius.

#75 2009-05-13 23:47:14

Vindicator
Seer of the West [Moderator]
Website

Very Interesting topic, I would have to say. 

(I have you at last. White Wolf, No escaping now.)

"What makes a monster and what makes a man?" ~Bells of Notre Dame.

Board footer