The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-01-08 14:52:51

Capesnbabes

Capes & Babes and Roy the werewolf introductions

Hey everyone,

I just discovered this forum so let me take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Chris Flick and I write and draw a web comic called "Capes & Babes". Capes & Babes is about a strip mall, a comic book shop and one crazy werewolf named Roy.

Roy works in a video store located in the strip mall called "Pale Moon Video" but he mostly hangs out in the Capes & Babes comic book store since he's a wannabe comic book artist. When he's not working at the video store, hanging out in the comic book shop or sending in submission samples to comic book publishers, he delivers pizzas part-time since he's the only guy willing to work "the midnight shift".

This past month, I introduced a new character, Roni the vampire chick who has a crush on Roy. Currently - and in the next couple of weeks, I will be exploring the humorous side of the "forbidden love" angle between a werewolf and a vampire.

If you want to give Capes & Babes a chance, it's published live every Monday - Wednesday and Friday and can be found here:

Capes & Babes - a web comic about a strip mall, a comic book shop and one crazy werewolf...

Thanks for reading this post.

-Chris

Last edited by Capesnbabes (2009-01-08 14:53:41)

#2 2009-01-09 08:35:51

WolfMontana

Re: Capes & Babes and Roy the werewolf introductions

big_smile Ello! Thanks for posting your comic! I had a read through a few and it looks like alot of fun, with a great sense of humor. smile

The Wild Thing strip was awesome wink  http://www.capesnbabes.com/2009/01/02/i … ping-song/

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#3 2009-01-09 09:52:04

Capesnbabes

Hi WolfMontana,

Thanks for checking out the strip. Yeah, doing my little homage to Maurice Sendak was a lot of fun. Glad you liked the strip and I hope I can entice you to keep coming back.

A new strip is up today where my werewolf character, Roy. and his new vampire chick girlfriend are singing their new "couples song". I don't want to spoil the surprise or what song it is but you can check it out today at http://www.capesnbabes.com if you want.

:-)

-Chris

#4 2009-01-11 00:36:16

jesterpress
Website

cool!  I'll jump right on that!

Board footer