The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-01-14 19:40:20

alphanubilus

Stock Market Sucks, why not invest in Werewolves instead! :P

For the last few months, as most of you know, and for those who don’t, I’ve been involved with a very exciting animated werewolf project, namely, Guardians of Luna. I’ve gone behind the scenes, and not only does this series have an AWESOME story, it is going to be all filmed in HD, meaning it is going to be pretty. Believe me when I tell you this, what I’ve seen so far is amazing. The animation is fluid and silky smooth. The style is unique and bold. Think of it as Ghosts in the Shell with Werewolves!!!  The producer is taking no short cuts when it comes to the production. They are using the best of the best in animation series writers, Michael Reeves (Batman: Animated Series & Gargoyles) and combining it with the best of Japanese animators, to give it an anime feel with a western-styled story. Of all the werewolf projects going on, this one has me the most excited as it will be an animated series. Yes it has been a long time coming, but as I stated they wanted to make sure everything was perfect. You’ve seen the articles on the web. You’ve seen the promos and the interviews, and many you have even used the animated graphics as avatars… well get prepared for there is going to be a LUNAr eclipse very soon. In short they are merely days away from finalizing the final contracts and once that is done, there shall be werewolves!
Now, my fellow werewolf film fans, how would you like to own a piece of this action? I’m not kidding, and this isn’t a joke. This isn’t some crazy marketing ploy, but a golden opportunity to be a part of one of the best werewolf-related projects EVER…well outside of HOD (but then again, I am biased there).  In short Luna’s production company has opened the doors for normal people to purchase a part of Luna, and guess what, you don’t have to be a billionaire, millionaire, or even a multi-thousandaire, to do it. Why are they doing this? For two key reasons, one to give them that little extra push in the global market place (They’ve already secured all the major production cost needs) and two, to give normal people, like us, the chance to be a part of awesome! Simply, put, by working with a lot of grass root investors, they are able to keep the production under their control without the pain of corporate Hollywood.
If you are interested, please just PM me. Unfortunately I can’t give any details out directly, as I’m not sure what information I’m allowed to give out on the BBS, but I can give base details, via the PM, and if it is to your liking, I have a direct contact with the producer for those who are interested.
They say 2009 started with a Wolf’s Moon, and it looks like 2009 will be the year werewolves take back Hollywood!!!!!

#2 2009-01-14 20:16:24

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Re: Stock Market Sucks, why not invest in Werewolves instead! :P

You're good at advertising jargon, do you do it professionally by any chance?

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#3 2009-01-14 22:01:37

alphanubilus

Advertising? No...no... I'm just a lowly screenwriter. We writers have to sell ourselves as well as our work, so it is something you kind of have to pick up. However, I think anybody can sell an object, service, script, or an idea, IF they believe in it enough. Luna is one of those objects. smile

Thanks for the compliment though. smile

#4 2009-01-14 22:02:10

FenrirVik
Space Cowboy

Cool series, I've checked it out before.

Synchronicity

Board footer