The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-01-31 08:00:11

katz

Caged but not broken. (start of new story)

Katanya stared at the man they had thrown into her cage. The fact he was still breathing just showed how fed up she had become of being used. At the start, she would instantly fly at anyone who was stupid enough to enter the small area she could call hers. After the first couple where instantly slain, they decided to chain he feet, stopping her from crashing across the cage. Looking down to her arms and legs, she tried to remember a time when they were not covered in cuts and welts. She couldn’t.  Staring wildly at the still form, she was surprised herself by thinking he wasn’t bad looking, for a wolf. His hair was jet black and his eyes were green, well she thought they were, at the moment he was unconscious and hiding them pretties from her.
“Had enough for today!?” she yelled to her captors, a snigger being her only reply. Growling under her breath, she stared down at her naked form. She was use to laughter and although the humiliation of being naked and on display cut her, the fact she was being imprisoned like a feral mutt cut deeper. Stepping over the body of her opponent, she mumbled under her breath everything she would do to the men who held her hidden and against her will. A moaning quickly distracted her rant, and she glanced down at the man in her cage. He was starting to come around and she was debating her next move.
“What’s... your name?” he whispered up to her, crouched in the foetal position upon the stone floor.
“What?” she yelped quickly, not use to having conversations with guys thrown into her cage to rape her. None had ever succeeded, and till today, none had ever left her cage alive.
He looked up quickly at her face before looking away. He whispered something about not having a choice and that they had just thrown him into my cage against his will. She thought to herself, “how many times she had heard that story?”
“So, who are you?” he grumbled again, slowly pushing himself to his feet. His head was bloody from where Kat had pushed him against the wall, and the bites on his arms told the rest of the story.
“No-one.” She whispered to him, anguish in her voice. “I am no one anymore.”
A door quickly opened across the cage and two men entered the enclosure. Against her will, Katanya let out a quiet whine and backed up into the corner. The men heard and laughed loudly and she hated herself a little more. The men grabbed the green eyed stranger and dragged him out. As he left, he was sure he heard her whisper “Katanya”.

James looked around the stone walls that surrounded him. He cursed himself for being stupid enough to be caught wandering about alone when Brendon had warned him that it would only bring trouble.  Thinking of his Alpha only made him more upset as now he felt like he was even more isolated. He missed the great forest estate he called home with his pack brothers and sisters. He needed to escape, and quickly before they put themselves in danger to find him.
The girl in the cage stalked silently back and forth, her eyes never leavings his. Stretching his arms, he winced as the part healed scabs broken open letting blood run down to his hands. Her brown hair was hacked short and stuck to the back of her head, and the dirt and grime on her showed she wasn’t allowed out of her small personal hell. Although she was skinny, probably because they starved her, her body was still strong and he thought she was as sexy as hell. The bad girl attitude only fuelled his desire as he watched from his chair across the room. His head started to ache again, and he watched as she smiled with satisfaction as he held his head in his hands. No wonder she fought like a caged animal when the men threw him into her cage. He overheard them putting bets on who would claim their little “hell beast”. He didn’t have a chance to explain himself when she launched herself at him, biting his arms and throwing him against the stone wall. The next thing he knew was the room spinning and then blackness.

#2 2009-01-31 14:06:09

Goldie

Re: Caged but not broken. (start of new story)

ouch, boy, he sure has it hard. good so far.

how can never ever be ever if never ever was ever, ever?
yes, i said that, but what do i mean, I'm what was that, thats crazy, crazy go nuts, nutty nuts. ok i guess I'm done, but it will never be over, now will it????????

#3 2009-02-02 16:42:37

shadowwolf14

Wow! Keep on working on it! I like it so far! big_smile

#4 2009-02-04 11:08:46

katz

(part one continued)

Staring into the cage, James racked his brain for why he recognised the name Katanya. After a few minutes, he realised that a second name may be needed. Pushing himself to his feet, he started towards the cage, to be quickly pushed onto his seat again, the barrel of a gun pushed against his head.
“Sit your ass down.” his captor growled, emphasising his point by pushing the gun harder against his head.
“I’m sitting, I’m sitting,” James replied quickly, putting his hands in the air to emphases his point he was doing what was asked of him. Although he purposely kept his behaviour and tone submissive, all he really wanted to do was grab the man and tear his throat out. Not a good idea when you’re against a group of men, each armed to their teeth in the latest guns and war gadgets.
“I mean it mutt, one move and I blow a hole in your pretty head.” the guard muttered, walking away to join his companions.
Glancing across at the cage, James saw that Katanya had stopped pacing, and was glaring at him. The ticking of an over head clock distracted him from his staring match, and he was shocked to see it was past midnight. James had been here for over two days and knew his pack would have started to search for him. Looking towards the door, bolted shut with men stationed in front of it, He quickly realised he wouldn’t be leaving any time soon.
Katanya started pacing back and forth, glancing towards the stranger first and then the clock. After it turned midnight, she became restless and growled quietly under her breath. She had seen the stranger get to his feet, and she flinched expecting the sound of gun fire to bring him. Instead, she was surprised to see one of her captor’s give him a warning to sit and then wander back to his companions. No one got off with warnings in this place, barring herself. But then again, she was special, wasn’t she. For not the first time she cursed her father to hell. The green eyed man was glancing around the room, and she quickly realised he was looking for an escape route. She was tempted to yell over that he was wasting his time, but after watching the realisation on his face, the look of terror and fear quickly pass his face, she almost felt sorry for him. Almost.

Board footer