The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2009-01-24 09:27:01

FenrirVik
Space Cowboy

Re: From the Journal of Xander MacKai

Okay, I have more now. I hope you enjoy this tiny segment. I'll probably put more soon, because this isn't much.
~~~
    August 17th, 2011-12:56 PM
     Dear Journal,   
                           I was just sitting down to watch the dogs eat when this thought came upon me. What if I need more journals? I got some more from the store while Jumper watched the dogs, the best he can anyway. I put them in waterproof plastic bags to take home later. I noticed something else today. It hasn’t rained much at all since I got this journal. The clouds began to roll in as usual today, so I think I’ll go home early. I thought about collecting rain water, but we have so much of it bottled at the stores that I don’t think that will be necessary for a long time.
     Right now there are a few dogs eating. I can already tell some who will be alpha, and others who will be beta and omega. I learned those terms from a book about wolves I now bring with me to read down here. It’s surprising how human like they are. I guess I don’t feel so bad for being one now.

Synchronicity

#27 2009-02-21 20:51:58

FenrirVik
Space Cowboy

Brief Update-Sorry about not posting on this in a while. I just got off a bland and annoying phone conversation, so I worked on this some.
~~~
    October 20th, 2011-3:50 PM
     Dear Journal,
           Sorry I haven’t written in a while but I have been busy working on my shifting and controlling the dogs. Strangely, the weather already seems somewhat different. I have noticed a lot more rain than usual; I think it has something to do with a rain shadow over the Cascades.
     Anyway, I think I’ve decided another goal of mine. I was thinking perhaps I should go out into the world to make I’m not the only one. But I keep feeling so conflicted, because after all these dogs need me. I could probably take Jumper with me, he’s a good dog. But the other little dogs, they just won’t make it without. I know when I die, they will too, so I’m not quite sure why exactly I’m letting them live. I’ve already noticed some pigs from the nearby farm fields are starting to grow some thin hair on them. I wonder if they’re realizing the humans won’t be there for them. I’m just not sure at this point and my thoughts are jumbling up my words.
     The other day Jumper got in a fight with some of the other dogs. He was lying down minding his own business when another dog came up and bites him real quick and ran away. Jumper and him exchanged blows for a while before I came and broke it up, proving myself to be the biggest dog. I’m making sure that Jumper will still obey me and he does. He is the loyalist creature I could ask for.
     On one other note, to catch up I just wanted to report that I think I might be being followed. I swear I keep hearing voices but I can’t be to sure. I hope I was right. God, I hope I was right.

Synchronicity

#28 2009-02-22 13:54:46

Goldie

hmm, this is really developing well. smile

how can never ever be ever if never ever was ever, ever?
yes, i said that, but what do i mean, I'm what was that, thats crazy, crazy go nuts, nutty nuts. ok i guess I'm done, but it will never be over, now will it????????

#29 2009-02-22 19:24:36

FenrirVik
Space Cowboy

Thanks. I wrote this last segment in a hurry. I hope to have more well-written work soon.

Synchronicity

Board footer