The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-08-07 00:17:16

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Full Moon Love,Part 2

Here is the next part of Full Moon Love, from David's point of view,present tense.

One Year Later

My body is frozen in mid step as I stalk my prey. An ear instinctively twitches back, listening at what is to come. My nose tests the air and I smell her, the scent is strong and gripping like a coming storm. My back legs fold slightly in a crouch and I wait, holding my breath as I quiver with excitement. I see her, a beautiful dark blonde wolf. Her body is a mix between wolf and women, a longer torso then a wolf, along with slightly human arms. The beauty of her makes my heart skip a beat; she is my only love, my mate. She stops and her head looks in the opposite direction, my chance. I pounce with full power and t-bone right into her side knocking the wind from her lungs, I feel bad about it but I know she will get me back for it. I yip and take off at full speed, my paws barely touching the forest ground. Leaves flutter around me like confetti greeting my presence. I swerve in and out of trees through the dark night. My eyes can see everything though; it amazes me to this day at how amazing it is to be a werewolf.
  My name is David and I am a werewolf. I have been since my girlfriend Sarah turned me into one. I have only loved my life ten times more since that night, Sarah has become my mate and I am now part of a pack.
   I still lead a normal life, after graduation Sarah and I both went to the same college and have been living on campus until a week ago. Summer vacation has started and we have never been happier to be back at our country home.
  My parents still don’t know that I’m a werewolf, I can never tell them. They just would not understand what I am; I mean what it is really all about. My parents and I have always been close, but who can just go just go up to their parents and say, “Hey guys, just thought I’d let you know I’m a werewolf! Ok, see ya later!”

I dodge to the right quickly and pull a ninety degree turn to escape Sarah who is now, “It”. My tongue lolls out happily as I run full speed, feeling the night air on face, my body is my heaven as it carries me effortlessly through the night. Sarah closes in on me as I slow and tackles me to the ground; she bites my ear playfully then lies atop of me to look in my eyes. I look in her deep golden eyes and pull her close for a wolfy kiss. Our love fills me and comforts me, yet quickens my heart and excites my thoughts. No words can explain my passion for her, my body is fills with her, I need her. I feel the pressure in my throat building as she nuzzles me and I hold it until I can no longer stand it. I howl. It is a long, joyous howl that fills the skies with my loves. It carries on for miles, breaking the icy coldness of the human world and filling it with the warmth and comfort that I feel when I’m with my mate.
  We lay on the forest floor until sunrise, cuddled in a tangle of fur and claws. My body is half man and half wolf now, but I can further the shift in either direction now, to become more wolf like or more man like.
  Sarah has her head in the crook of my arm, sleeping like a little puppy and I smile at her grace. She sighs and I see she is beginning to change back to her human form. I watch as her thick fur retracts into every pore; her muzzle shrinks into a little nose with delicious lips. Her tail shrinks away into her spine, feet shorten along with legs and a young women is left sleeping in the massive wolfs place.
  Her eyes open slowly and come into focus with my muzzle mere centimeter from here nose. She groans and takes my face in both hands.
“How many times have I told you not to do that?”
I let out a happy growl and lick her face as my tail wags to show my joke worked well. She laughs lightly then turns so her back is against my chest; her blonde hair falls over my muzzle and makes my nose tickle.
“How long you gonna stay like that? Cause I’m hungry, so you mine as well make use of being wolfy still and go get some breakfast.”
I growl playfully and let my paw travel up her thigh to her torso, tracing her form and admiring its beauty. I bring it to her shoulder and let it rest there; she takes her hand and clasps it over my giant paw.
“Fine, human food it is then.”

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
"Dude, you Fugly." Dean-Scarecrow.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...
http://loupgarouangel.deviantart.com/

#2 2008-08-07 11:25:39

Goldie

Re: Full Moon Love,Part 2

I love this story, i can't wait till your next addition. smile

how can never ever be ever if never ever was ever, ever?
yes, i said that, but what do i mean, I'm what was that, thats crazy, crazy go nuts, nutty nuts. ok i guess I'm done, but it will never be over, now will it????????

#3 2008-08-07 21:02:33

Grayle
Literary Lycanthrope
Website

I really appreciate - and perhaps envy just a little bit - your capability at such sensual writing. The descriptions flowed with a passionate energy that wasn't too sexual or explicit, yet they're filled with sensual excitement. Very very nice, Loup.

I also loved the playful game of tag - that was a wonderfully tender addition.

Great job, Loup!

To thy known wolf be true...

"Yay! We're Doomed!"  -- Gir

#4 2008-08-10 18:52:38

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Thank you Goldie and Grayle, your comments are greatly apperciated!big_smile

I step into the small diner and immediately my breath catches in my throat at the stench. Having a great sense a smell is wonderful, most of the time anyway. The scent of everything human fills my nose. The smell of artificial foods, dishes, and people and where they have been, disinfectant and so many others clog my senses. They pass through my nose and connect with my brain to only form a picture and then reaction. I shake my head in an annoyed manner and Sarah just grins, she grew up with this so she knows how to block it out while I’m stuck still learning. 

I look around to see it is a busy little place with the hustle and bustle of a big city stuck in a small town. A few men throw some suspicious glances our way then return to their commercial coffee and morning news. A heavy set waitress with ruby red lips and matching hair comes our way and puts on her fake smile, well fake to Sarah anyway. She looks me up and down and gives me a wink, as she turns Sarah looks at me with wild laughter in her eyes and my face of contorted disgust reflects upon them.

“So what are two beautiful youngin’s such as yourselves doin’ here?” the waitress asks in a southern twang.

“Getting some breakfast then heading home.” Sarah responds simply while opening up a menu. I do the same, finding it the same as any other diner I’d ever been to.

“I see, so what’s it gonna be?” she asks plainly while reaching onto her pocket and pulling out a pen.

“Four pancakes with sausage and bacon please. Oh! Can I get extra bacon actually?” Sarah hands back the menu and looks at the waitress who shrugs then nods. I pick up that the waitress is wondering how Sarah can be five’ four and one hundred and twenty pounds while being able to eat.

“I’ll have the same” I say folding up my menu and handing it to her.

“And some orange juice for the both of us.” Sarah says while picking some dirt from beneath her nails.

A playful grin plays across my face and she smiles back knowing my thoughts. I think of the night, and just the memory gives me a feeling of pure ecstasy. I want to change again, change into the big black wolf with shining golden eyes and a full mane.  I get anxious at the thought and begin to spin my fork in my hand. I sigh and put it down, relaxing and looking forward to changing again tonight.

During school it was a rare occasion we got to change, being in a crowded city we had to be careful and make special trips outside the concrete jungle. I had come to hate the city, even though I had once loved its hustle and bustle that matched my restless soul. As a werewolf it upset my senses and made me edgy so I learned to really appreciate the woods.

As the sounds of the diner grew louder I thought of my guitar and played it mentally, it always helped calm me. I was unsure still of what I wanted to do with my life, but I knew it involved music mixed with arts and movies.

I got a whiff of our order and our waitress exiting the kitchen, I could hear her foot steps drawing closer with the clicks of unstable heels. She rounded the corner and gave us that fake smile she gave everyone who entered this place. I heard my stomach let out a growl and I quickly picked up my fork and dug in, I saw Sarah give me a pouting look. I rolled my eyes and gave her my sausage and she traded me a pancake.

“What can I say, I love my meat!” she grins at me playfully and I give a little laugh.

As a werewolf we have become so much closer, I believe it’s because we depend on each other so very much now. As humans you depend on each other emotionally and economically basically, as a wolf, your life depends on your partner. The connection is greater then any other in this world, or so I believe.

We finished our meal and left the bill, and a few bucks for the waitress who would use it for some cheap cigarettes. As we drove back to Sarahs house I watched the scenery of woods and fields go rolling by, every curve and hill in the road reminds me of my wolf self and makes me look forward to the night. I turn to Sarah, softly growl and kiss her softly as she drives.

“We just finished a run! You have to wait until tonight for another one mister!” she looks to me with a, cause I said so!, look and ruffles my hair. I sigh and turn back to the window and plan for tonight. I want to be near suburbia tonight, it always makes the hunt more exciting and interesting by being close to the human population yet going unseen.

“Wanna go to Chardern tonight for a little fun?” I ask excitedly. Sarah rolls her eyes and gives a light laugh.

“You love this way to much, but I suppose we could play a little game of Spy tonight.”

I just smile.

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...

#5 2008-08-11 11:57:45

Goldie

if i didn't know any better, I'd say allot of the situational content is from firsthand experiences. Awww, their so sweet to one another. smile

yes, i said that, but what do i mean, I'm what was that, thats crazy, crazy go nuts, nutty nuts. ok i guess I'm done, but it will never be over, now will it????????

#6 2008-08-11 15:57:55

Grayle
Literary Lycanthrope
Website

I love the character development between the two, showing how close their relationship has become. The descriptions of the smells of the diner and how David noticed the fabricated disposition of the waitress was a great detail to include. I also appreciate the explanation of how close two werewolves can get as compared to two humans. Very nice!

I did catch a change in tenses every once in a while, but that's where proofreading comes into play, so no worries there.

I have to admit, the relationship between Sarah and David is really enviable. It makes me think of how I feel every time I watch the beginning of Fellowship of the Ring, with all the happenings in the Shire. It's like the home that everyone would want to call home. And this relationship is very similar - I can see a lot of people wanting a relationship like David and Sarah share.

Very nicely done, Loup!

To thy known wolf be true...

"Yay! We're Doomed!"  -- Gir

#7 2008-08-12 23:59:17

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Thanks for the reviews and words of advice, please point out any errors or make any suggestions you feel neccisary to improve the piece. This was written over a year ago, and since my writing has improved greatly and I know this can be a bit rough at times, so please feel free to point out ANY mistakes! Thank you!

My day was spent sleeping in an incredibly comfortable queen sized bed next to Sarah at her parents’ house, being werewolves they don’t really care about us sleeping in the same bed. Whenever I awoke I would bug Sarah into awaking and we played like two pups, wrestling and nipping at each other until one got tired and drifted back to sleep only to awake in another hour or so to do it again.

The sun light slipped through the thin white cloth blinds and bathed us in comforting warmth. I was awake once again but let Sarah sleep this time so I could watch her; we were spooned and were much to comfy to even consider moving. I lay my hand on her shoulder in a protective manner, it was a male wolfs job to protect his mate and family and that’s what I was proud to do. I twirled her long, soft, dark blonde hair in my fingers admiring its beauty, every time I thought of her I wondered how I could even deserve this goddess that walked this unholy earth. Some how fate had brought us together, made us a team of wolf and human that would walk this world and the next no matter what happened. I closed my eyes and slid into blissful sleep, and into odd dreams…

I raced full speed down the street, my nails clicked loudly as I reached with each step trying to pick up my pace. Why did it feel as if I was going fast, but the world passed in slow motion? Fear coursed through my body, Sarah, something was wrong with her, I could feel it in my heart. I had to find her, save her! I rounded a corner knocking a overly stuffed garbage can to the sidewalk and spilled its rotting contents about the street. I saw her, in the distance she lay on the cold hard asphalt naked, and scarred. I snarled loudly and cursed myself for allowing someone to harm my mate.

Then I saw them step out, two giant creatures with glowing red eyes. I scented them, but all I could smell was pain, fear and fire. I growled but panic and fear pumped my heart quickly, Sarah turned to me and screamed, yelled and yet I hard nothing. Why wasn’t she changing? If only I could get past their glares, but they stepped in front of her, two giant shadows with glowing red eyes. Beneath the weak street light they hissed and I snarled, and then lunged into a swirling hole of darkness…

I snap out of my dream with a gasp. It is dusk outside now and Sarah is beginning to stir, the image of her naked body lying on the asphalt in the soft yellow light of the city still fresh in my head sets off many alarms. I growl softly and get up rubbing my head, does this dream mean something or is it just some nonsense thoughts? Sarah sits up and yawns, she smiles at me sleepily and spreads her arms for a hug. I grab her tightly, not wanting to ever let go as I lift her in the air and hold her close.

“I love you.” She says simply and full of the meaning.

“I love you to, so very much.” I say, trying to wash the dream away with the warmth of our hug. I set her down lightly and stare into her beautiful deep blue eyes. We hold each other as we shift in the very place we stand; it is fluid and easy now and takes only a little concentration. Our feet elongate into digit grade legs, our torso lengthen and become more muscular. My skin tingles as fur sprouts all over, our faces slide easily into that of wolves and our manes flow down our chests and back to our tails.

I bat a playful paw at Sarah and take off scampering out of the room into the hall; I take the corner quickly almost taking out her mom.

“You two! I told you no running in the house!” she yells jokingly.

My nails click on the oak wood floor as I rush to the door, stand, open it and take off outside into the fresh night air. I feel the breeze on my fur and gulp down the coolness that awakes me. Sarah rushes up behind me and pushes me playfully. I stop and nuzzle her with extra love, she is a bit taken aback for I am usually the one rushing to play, but returns the nuzzle all the same. I yip and nip her ear taking off again into the woods, I scent the air and smell suburbia a few miles off...it was time to have some fun.

#8 2008-08-13 13:57:55

Goldie

boy, you can really feel the love ebbing out of your words. smile

#9 2008-08-15 00:00:12

punxnotdead

NowI've caught up! smile
You've done a wonderful job. Everything you've written is so vivid and enthralling. I love that your characters are not in the least bit ashamed of their werewolf counterparts and that they can lead relatively normal lives.
You've done and excellent job and I think you're continuing to improve as a writer. I can't wait to see what that dream might intepret into!

I'm an aspiring bodybuilder! smile
"Be yourself to be free." - The Unseen
I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#10 2009-03-01 12:53:27

Mykell16
Website

wow! i can't stop reading this! it's well written, and i too can't wait for the next piece.keep up the good work!

“A girl is a person who screams at the mouse and smiles at the wolf”  cool

Board footer