The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-03-30 00:56:42

Wolfclawz5088

Does anyone talk to Luna?

It may be strange, but yes, I talk to the moon about certain things in my life I need help with. Does she talk back? Well, that's between her and myself. I'd just like to know if I'm the only one.

We are all a little mad here.

#2 2009-03-30 01:06:26

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

Re: Does anyone talk to Luna?

I talk with literally everything.. the wind.. the computer in front of me.(example: COME ON YOU PIECE OF shite! or Please don't do that!), and almost everything else.
Call it karma, call it luck, or call is psychopathy. Or even an over-active imagination, but I tend to almost always get a response.

<3

#3 2009-03-30 23:37:39

lupen the wolf

I do talk to Luna. But in my religion, belief system, thingy, that's not so strange.

ego sum quis ego sum....

#4 2009-03-31 00:32:03

Wolfclawz5088

What religion or belief system is that?

#5 2009-04-01 10:10:25

lupen the wolf

It's basically anything I believe to be plausible or true. Put simply it's a combination of many different religions and scientific... stuff.

The reason I talk to Luna is that the moon is the astral body I follow and also my guardian.

ego sum quis ego sum....

#6 2009-04-01 10:27:49

Wolfclawz5088

Well, I might be insane or looked at as weird for this but my religion is simply Possibility. Anything is possible. With most religions, I can't get into it because I have too many questions most religious leaders can't answer because they weren't there when all these phenomenon had happened with the prophets and such as well as the entire history within such scriptures as the bible. I don't believe it is all lies, but I do believe they may have stretched the truth a bit.

And I might get randomly shot through the skull for this belief lmao!

#7 2009-04-01 10:35:20

WolfThatCr13dBoy
Website

Yes, shot through the skull for having a non-Christian belief system on a werewolf forum. XP

I used to talk to the moon a lot, but not so much anymore. Dunno why...I've gotten some great responses in the past, and I think it's more an extension of myself I don't want to admit to rather than there actually being someone sitting up there with a microphone and a psychic transponder.

As to the whole religion thing... I agree.

*waddle waddle waddle*
FACE!

#8 2009-04-01 10:36:49

Wolfclawz5088

Chi! ^^

#9 2010-06-27 18:27:15

Wolfy Snackrib

LycanJayBoy wrote:

I talk with literally everything.. the wind.. the computer in front of me.(example: COME ON YOU PIECE OF shite! or Please don't do that!), and almost everything else.
Call it karma, call it luck, or call is psychopathy. Or even an over-active imagination, but I tend to almost always get a response.

You really don't know what psychopathy means do you? The word you're looking for is schizophrenia.
Psychopaths are those people that are manipulative, live a life on the verge of disaster, don't care for other people that they may socially hurt, they take credit for the work of others, lie, cheat, steal, anger problems, hard to keep a relationship going, don't feel shame or bad conscience. Just because you talk to stuff I don't think you qualify as a psychopath? tongue

♠ Hail the inner beast ♠

#10 2010-06-27 22:23:06

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

Wolfy Snackrib wrote:

LycanJayBoy wrote:

You really don't know what psychopathy means do you? The word you're looking for is schizophrenia.
Psychopaths are those people that are manipulative, live a life on the verge of disaster, don't care for other people that they may socially hurt, they take credit for the work of others, lie, cheat, steal, anger problems, hard to keep a relationship going, don't feel shame or bad conscience. Just because you talk to stuff I don't think you qualify as a psychopath? tongue

Thanks for the vocab check tongue

-and the life on verge of disaster, I'm sure everybody enjoys that.

<3

#11 2010-07-03 02:55:48

Lupus_puella
Website

Wolfclawz5088 wrote:

It may be strange, but yes, I talk to the moon about certain things in my life I need help with. Does she talk back? Well, that's between her and myself. I'd just like to know if I'm the only one.

your not the only one smile the moon is my best friend, she is calming and powerful.

{filia of luna}

#12 2010-07-06 01:37:17

UlfrAndi
Spirit Walker

ok look everyone the moon is one of the greatest things in the sky at night and she goes by many names ( Pale Mother, Luna, the Channeler of Light, the Time Keeper, etc.) and i must say that talking to her these past years has done nothing but good for me. she always responds and to be honest she more than lives up to the wisdom that her age suggests. then again after seeing the rise and fall of species, ages, civilizations, i would probably be extremely wise myself... anyways to close this up yeah i know i sound like a fanatic/ lunatic (no pun intended) but i really wish we could see her in her magnificence during the day with her brother Sol...

And if strength is born from heartbreak,
Then mountains I could move.
And if walls could speak,
I pray that they would tell me what to do

#13 2010-10-21 20:41:41

vollmir

i just ask for help idk it is kinda weird but mostly aa selffulfiling profecy type thing ,, i like to think i do get help tho

confined to a time in a place unknown
seeing is believing whats never shown- myself

#14 2010-10-26 03:11:32

Moonlit Hunter

Wolfy Snackrib wrote:

LycanJayBoy wrote:

Hmm.. I think what you've described here is closer to a sociopath than a psychopath. A psychopath literally does not understand that what they are doing is wrong. A sociopath just doesn't care. At all.

As for talking to the moon... no, not really. I guess I do sometimes in the same sense that I may make off-handed comments to other inanimate objects. For example, I walk outside and see a brilliant, luminescent, shining full moon. I might say, "Oh wow, you look gorgeous tonight." Do I really think that the moon itself can hear me? No. No more than my computer hears me when I growl at it for being slow. The moon is literally a piece of rock floating up in space. My appreciation for her beauty and brilliance and the emotional response she causes me is directed at the person who made her rather than the moon itself, even if the comment seems to be made to the moon.

I can understand people viewing the actual moon that we see as a symbol for another, unseen entity, and addressing her as such. Sort of like using icons to depict saints or whatnot - You look at the icon and you use it to focus on the person behind it; but you don't think that the icon is literally that person. I can understand people viewing the moon in an animistic way - that is, attaching a living spirit to an inanimate object and believing that the spirit of that thing has awareness and can hear us. But the actual, physical moon by itself is a piece of rock. You talk to a piece of rock, and it won't give you any answers or any help. No matter how pretty it is, it is an inanimate object.

Board footer