The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-04-19 22:40:33

Lycaenion

The Wolf clan

In the Cherokee nation there are 7 tribal clans. One of which is the Wolf (Waaya). My family was a member of this clan,so I know of it. there is also an old tale of an old man and his grandson that goes thus,
     "My child there are 2 wolves that live inside you. There is constant battle and bloodshed between them."
"Grandfather, which are they?"the young boy asked. To which the old man responded,
      "One is Love, Honor, Justice, Faith, Strength,and Intellegence; the other, is Hatred, Anger, Weakness, Arrogence, and unbelief."
     In wonder,the boy asked "Which one wins?"
The old Cherokee smiled as he gazed into his grandson's eyes and said, "The One you choose."

Lycaenion, the Little She-Wolf

#2 2008-04-20 04:22:25

teenlycan
Website

Re: The Wolf clan

That's really interesting, do you know where the tribe lived? I'm also Cherokee not sure which tribe though...

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg31 … ckWolf.jpg Me as a Wolf...

Nothing draws me more to something than a full moon.

#3 2008-04-20 08:22:58

Lycaenion

Origionally they were from Georgia
(all the tribes) and then Andrew Jackson tried to take thier land .... leading to the trail of tears which they were supposed to go to oklahoma. My family managed to escape somewhere in mid-south Missouri.Where each clan lives, I am not certain because in the Cherokee Nation government the head of each of the 7 clans meets to discuss the government, sitting around a fire built by 7 differant types of wood.

Lycaenion, the Little She-Wolf

#4 2008-04-21 19:53:02

The Busboy
Administrator

Interesting, as I'm part Cherokee too.

#5 2009-04-30 21:44:12

Mistress_Wolf

I am also part Cherokee. I belong to the Wolf Clan. I have a picture of that story.  But when I was told the ending said THE ONE YOU CHOOSE TO FEED.

I am a  Alpha Female.

#6 2009-05-01 09:51:51

Fenrik Malifex The White
The Broken One

wow you guys are part Cherokee as well? kewl i think i'm fro the wolf clan but i'm not sure i'd have to ask around

I'm like a broken blade, used to many times to be repaired, too many pieces of my shattered being to be mended, cast aside by those close to me. Broken, abandoned, Betrayed, disgraced...
But soon all who wrong me will discover that even a broken blade can kill...

Board footer