The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-05-10 23:19:44

Avkon

Here to Help

I'm a Werewolf who has read up a lot about other Weres and symptoms. If anybody has any questions about if they are a Were feel free to ask. My name is Chris and my email is crisrulz@aol.com. Email me if you can't post here, I will always help to the best of my abilities.

death~before~dishonor

#2 2009-05-11 07:58:50

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Re: Here to Help

Um, I don't really know how to say this in a way that sounds intrinsically polite, so you're just going to have to read it as though I'm saying it in a polite tone, because I am, but what exactly gives you the right/ability to tell over the internet if other people are weres? It's a pretty personal thing that varies from person to person. There are a couple of common symptoms, but I don't think there is a person alive who could say they can definitely distinguish between weres and non-weres. At the end of the day if somebody isn't sure that they are a were, they probably aren't.

Good to meet you by the way. Please post in the personal forums so we can get to know you smile

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#3 2009-05-11 15:11:01

Avkon

Re: Here to Help

It's ok I understand your point of view, and your right I don't really have the right to tell people if they fully are or not. I just want to help people better understand the symptoms, and to understand if they really are one. It's peoples choice if they want to listen to me or not. And it is more of a personal subject, but I think it helps people to know that there is somebody that can and will help them if they need anything. There are also going to be some people who might be in denial, and need confirmation that they really are a were.

death~before~dishonor

Board footer