The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-04-06 17:58:15

kid999

Erotic werewolf book

Hi everyone,I dont come here alot to post but i do read the forums alot.
I cant wait to see the new underworld movie come out on dvd,Hope its as good as the others!
Is the girl in it the same girl who played in doomsday??why didnt the original girl play the part????
I hate it when the change the charectures.

Im not a big book reader but I did read this one book called Legacy Of Lycans,,If you like the underworl series you should like this book,,,Its gory and very erotic so you might not want to let your kids read it(But you might want to get your wife to,,,Haha,,On those nights she is not in the mood,,it just might help?)
I read it over the winter and all i can say is its well worth reading. This is the link if your interested
http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-b … ns/6691377

#2 2009-04-08 10:30:28

punxnotdead

Re: Erotic werewolf book

Hmm, interesting. I'm not much for erotica....heck, I don't even like romance, but it does seem interesting. I do like gore, though...

I'm an aspiring bodybuilder! smile
"Be yourself to be free." - The Unseen
I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#3 2009-04-22 16:04:27

metalbeast

The Girl In UNDERWORLD 3 is the same girl in the movie DOOMSDAY

Her Name Is Rhona Mitra

#4 2009-05-16 16:07:39

TheWolf

Kate Beckinsale didn't play in the new movie because it is a prequel...it took place before her character existed. If you want a book that is erotic, and really different, although there is only one brief werewolf mention, I recommend Phillip Jose Farmer's Image of the Beast/Blown. It is only one of two books that ever made my sit up, and say Holy Crap!!??!!(American Psycho was the second) Here is a brief synopsis... "A grisly love-murder is recorded as a home movie. It is so hellish that seasoned policemen turn from it in horror. Then a second film is discovered. It shows the startling transformation of a beautful, sensual woman into a ravening wolf. And this is only the beginning...."  Be advised though...1) it is a very difficult book to find, and 2) it is not one of those blood, and gore type books. If you are familiar with his work, you'll have some idea of what to expect. Let the freakiness begin...

I am Leloo, The Wolf
The Merciless, The Wolf

#5 2009-05-16 18:32:50

ArcLight
Website

Oh yeah....picked that up hoping for a werewolf story based on the back cover copy....

"Holy Crap" is right, especially to my 12 or 13 year old self when I read it. Farmer was one of the greats.

"How lonely is the night without the howl of a wolf."
"Werewolves are BAD ASS." - Dean Winchester
Buckaroo Banzai - Highlander - Kolchak - Buffy - Doc Savage
http://members.fortunecity.com/lost_giant

#6 2009-05-17 10:08:31

WereWolfH

Yeah the girl that played Sonya is different from the original and different look than in the book. Buttttt if you saw the movie (#3) then at the end you should get why they changed her look, except for her long hair she really now resembles Selene. See the ending it TOTALLY MADE SENSE.

Alot of the story changed I'm almost through reading the original prequel book with Selene as a human on the cover. So basically there are like two or three paragraphs that deal with a bit before part one beginning starts (Selene and her group vs. werewolves). So I'm sure they cut it b/c it wasn't worht the money to pay a lot of the actors to be in the third for only a few minutes. Especially when they're doing pretty much the same thing in a new scenario.

But Soren, Khan, and Kraven should ahve been in the movie

has an erotic story- check out Mammoth book of werewolves.

"I got somethin' I wanna tell ya'. I'm not like other guys...

Board footer