The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-05-07 09:55:00

Fenrik Malifex The White
The Broken One

The Hybrid Mercenary

ok i just wrote this in my computer class so i thought i would post a bit of a teaser and see how everyone likes it

---------------------------------------------

The sun was shining brightly over the Australian outback where I was currently living. While living in this place was fun and challenging I missed the cold winds and freezing snow of my home in Russia. I had turned 27 in human years today, 23 years since I was exiled from my home by the wolf and dragon clans because I was a hybrid and how I wanted to learn about humans, the pink skinned creatures that walked on two legs who have no fur or scales and claws and horns but can some how slaughter us in ways we do not understand. So I had intended to use my powers to transform into a human shape and find out how they did it but I had not expected such a torture as school. I was an adult by wolf years, a hatchling by dragons years and a mere child by human years at the time so when I created my human form I made sure it had no scales, or tails or anything of the sort, I was just a little 5 year old boy to most observers. Not long after I started school my mother’s dragon clan I was in kicked me out as well as my father’s wolf pack. I went to school and I graduated from college at the age of 17 and I found out I had a sister who was half vampire half dragon and she is 2 years younger than me. What I have learned is most humans hate and fear magic now and use things called guns to kill which I have also learned how to use with such proficiency that most government trained soldiers don’t stand a chance. I have also learned every type of martial art and made up my own style, I can use magic extremely well as can my sister, and last but not least I have become a mercenary. If somebody wants someone dead badly enough they hire me for I can kill quietly and quickly and not leave any evidence that it was me…besides the bullets I use which only I know how to make. At this point though I was wishing I had declined this job for I was contacted a week ago that my mate Amy was pregnant with my child. Man I wish I was at her side right now.

“Well at least the annual gathering is being held here so I can see my sister and all the others…I wonder how Amy is doing with our child…” I smile at the thought of being a father but I needed to concentrate on the task at hand and kill my target so I can provide for my family “The target should be marching by soon so I need to have my sniper out and ready” I tell myself.

I'm like a broken blade, used to many times to be repaired, too many pieces of my shattered being to be mended, cast aside by those close to me. Broken, abandoned, Betrayed, disgraced...
But soon all who wrong me will discover that even a broken blade can kill...

#2 2009-05-07 10:01:19

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

Re: The Hybrid Mercenary

*almost bursts with excitement*YAY!!!!!!!!!.....very very goood!!....keep going!!*near bursting*

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#3 2009-05-07 10:02:14

Fenrik Malifex The White
The Broken One

lol what should i put as your name moony?

I'm like a broken blade, used to many times to be repaired, too many pieces of my shattered being to be mended, cast aside by those close to me. Broken, abandoned, Betrayed, disgraced...

#4 2009-05-07 10:59:03

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

hmm....Midonaito.means moonlight.

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#5 2009-05-07 19:47:07

Fenrik Malifex The White
The Broken One

ok Midonaito it is!

#6 2009-05-07 20:03:29

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

smile

#7 2009-05-08 13:46:29

Fenrik Malifex The White
The Broken One

ok part two is almost done and  iwill post at my soonest conveience which might not be till next week sad

#8 2009-05-08 15:45:27

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

GAH!!!!*waits patiently*

#9 2009-05-16 17:35:19

Fenrik Malifex The White
The Broken One

ok here is the real first chapter

The sun was shining brightly over the Australian outback where I was currently living. While living in this place was fun and challenging I missed the cold winds and freezing snow of my home in Russia. I had turned 27 in human years today, 23 years since I was exiled from my home by the wolf and dragon clans because I was a hybrid and how I wanted to learn about humans, the pink skinned creatures that walked on two legs who have no fur or scales and claws and horns but can some how slaughter us in ways we do not understand. So I had intended to use my powers to transform into a human shape and find out how they did it but I had not expected such a torture as school. I was an adult by wolf years, a hatchling by dragons years and a mere child by human years at the time so when I created my human form I made sure it had no scales, or tails or anything of the sort, I was just a little 5 year old boy to most observers. Not long after I started school my mother’s dragon clan I was in kicked me out as well as my father’s wolf pack. I went to school and I graduated from college at the age of 17 and I found out I had a sister who was half vampire half dragon and she is 2 years younger than me. What I have learned is most humans hate and fear magic now and use things called guns to kill which I have also learned how to use with such proficiency that most government trained soldiers don’t stand a chance. I have also learned every type of martial art and made up my own style, I can use magic extremely well as can my sister, and last but not least I have become a mercenary. If somebody wants someone dead badly enough they hire me for I can kill quietly and quickly and not leave any evidence that it was me…besides the bullets I use which only I know how to make. At this point though I was wishing I had declined this job for I was contacted a week ago that my mate Amy who was a werewolf was pregnant with my child. Man I wish I was at her side right now.

“Well at least the annual gathering is being held here so I can see my sister and all the others…I wonder how Amy is doing with our child…” I smile at the thought of being a father but I needed to concentrate on the task at hand and kill my target so I can provide for my family “The target should be marching by soon so I need to have my sniper out and ready” I tell myself. As I wait patiently for the perfect shot my thoughts return to Amy and my sister Midonaito both of whom I wish to see again.

#10 2009-05-16 18:19:42

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

#11 2009-05-16 18:21:25

Fenrik Malifex The White
The Broken One

so what do you think of it?

#12 2009-05-16 18:23:58

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

very good,as always.

#13 2009-05-16 18:27:23

Fenrik Malifex The White
The Broken One

sweet

#14 2009-05-16 18:29:56

Fenrik Malifex The White
The Broken One

ok i really wanted to post this so here it is!!!

Not long after that I see my target walking with his bodyguards towards my cave. “Why is he headed here…unless he found out that I was here…shite…I had better activate my traps” I say to myself and I get to work dragging the traps into the cave entrance and in the various connected tunnels just to be safe then I flip my hood back on so my face can’t be seen and I drink some tea and wait to be found. After about 15 minutes of waiting they arrive and get caught by my first trap and are dangling from the ceiling. “The triple leg noose always works” I say under my breath before I walk up to them “Why have you invaded my home?” I asked them in a calm voice.
“We were informed that a dangerous monster resided here and we came to dispose of it” my target told me with a little fear and confusion in his eyes.
“Well my friends it seam you were mislead since I am no monster just a simple hermit who lives by himself and I know you are wondering about the traps, they are there so dingos and what not stay away from me when I sleep now may I ask your names before  I let you down?”
“I am Takato and these two are my associates Kamati and Fardren”
“Nice to meet you I am Fenrik, now hold still while I lower you to the ground.”
“Ouch…Fardren stop eating so much you nearly squished me.”
“Sorry sir”
“Just get off me”
“Yes sir” Fardren says before he moves off of Takato.
“Well do you want some tea? I made some earlier”
“Sure we would love to”
As we all sat down and drank some of my herbal sweet green tea I debated on whether or not to kill them since Takato is my target. Just as we were finishing up I made my mind and steeled myself for a fight when I heard a howl and saw a pack of dingos barreling towards my cave and I cursed…loudly “****”(A/N I won’t put hardcore cussing in here but the words damn and shite may come up from time to time) “Takato I will need your help to kill these beasts” I lie through my teeth knowing I could kill them all with my bare hands but it would make the perfect setting for killing him
“Sure thing Fenrik just sit back and let us handle this”
“Thanks” I said as I readied my knives to throw at Takato and his men. As I watched them fight I say and opening from Fardren and threw my knife and hit him in the neck and I quickly ran to him and pulled out the knife saying “Fardren is down one of the dingos got him in the throat with its claws and it looks fatal from all the blood pouring out”
“Damn mangy mutts, I’ll blow their brains out” Kamati said before he went back to shoots the dingo pack but didn’t notice the dingo behind him until it had knocked him down and ripped out his throat.
“NO Kamati! That’s it now I’m pissed” Takato yelled as he drew a long sword and expertly swung it at the dingo pack. I grinned as I watched him do that giving me the perfect opportunity to grab my rapier and join the fight.
“Don’t worry I got your back Takato” I assured him as we killed dingos left and right.
“Well at least you know how to handle a sword”
“Well I had a good teacher” I said as I thought back to Sarios who had taught me how to use any weapon and was a little surprised when I chose the rapier as my main weapon. Then I remembered that I was fighting not reminiscing about my past and then I saw an opening and I took it driving my rapier into his heart from behind.
  “Wha what ugh” he said as he coughed up blood once and died.
“Mission accomplished… now to head back to town” I said out loud to myself as I burn the bodies so there is no evidence.

hope you enjoyed chapter 2!

#15 2009-05-16 20:04:02

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

cool!!!!!>is excited<more!and i care not for spelling tongue

#16 2009-05-16 20:44:21

punxnotdead

To make it easier to read, try separating your paragraps and when each character speaks. But other than that, I really like it so far (I'll post more of a critique when I get back later)

I'm an aspiring bodybuilder! smile
"Be yourself to be free." - The Unseen
I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#17 2009-05-17 13:12:14

Fenrik Malifex The White
The Broken One

i thought i did that punx...are you sure you read it properly?

Board footer