The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-05-14 14:11:42

Mistress_Wolf

Mistress_Wolf's Story

Hello, I am Mistress_Wolf and this is my story.   

I haven't always been Mistress_Wolf, my name is Nameless Moonlight.  I was born in the shadows. My mother and father where both Alphas the next in line to rule over their packs.  My mother was promised to another and on her journey to that packs land she stumbled into my father.  He fell head over paws{so you could say}. He made her fall for him and they left to begin a life together.  There packs where furious that this had happened.  My mother and father both knew that there would be a war.   TO JUMP AHEAD 

Once I was two my father left to reclaim his pack and make things safe for my mother and me. , but he was to late. When he returned he found my mother died and no trace of me.   I had been taken by the pack that my mother was to mate with their Alpha.  I was a gift for the Aphla Male and was to be his bride when I turned 16.  The other pack memebers hated me and the children taunted me.  One night the pack was attacked by my mothers old pack for they had hunted on their land and the Alpha Male was killed and I was left with no one to defend me. 

As I grew up the pack refused to teach me the ways of the wolf, wouldn't let me learn to hunt.  When I turnt 16 they made me leave their safety. I traveled in the shadows and the nonclaimed land.  I called to the moon every night to help me find where I belonged. I sang the mornful song of my mothers death, for it haunted me each night. I called for my father. Fearing I would be alone, I just kept walking. 

At 18 I stumbled across a pack of males in the unclaimed land. {this is where males looking for packs that have young females waiting to start their own pack hang out and call to them}. Most of them where about the ages 18 to 21. At first I stayed back and ate during the day when they slept and slept when they hunted as they time went on I would find food placed near where I was sleeping. I finally worked up enough courage to  howl one night and ask them to join in the hunt. 

They all came running and greeted me warmly, of course most males greet females this way.  They took the time to teach me to hunt and to teach me the ways of the wolf.  They helped me control my shifts and learn human laws as well for when I would travel to their towns.  I became a wanted item by most of the males in my new pack.  I liked some of them in the pack but I could never pick just one male.  As time went on and we all aged I howled with them each night.  When they where calling for females, I sang for a male.

One night as we where howling another pack answered and had some females looking for males and they would meet them at the border.  This meant the males would fight. I hated seeing that, these males who had bonded fighting over some trampy woman that didn't know anything about them.    I decided I had had enough.

When the females came to the border, I meet them first the males where chasing a deer I had wounded.  I told them to leave and that the males where my pack and none of them where leaving.  As the males rounded the corner of the tree line they saw me in combat with both females. They sat and watched. Once I had won and the others had arrived I explained that I was tired of them leaving and how I felt about all of them. 

I let out a howl saying that I would be seeking new land for my pack that was made up of and suddenly all the males joined in they all wanted to be at my side.  Once we where done another pack answered and and said that they Mistress_Wolf could have some land.

I am now 21 the Alpha of a pack of 18 males and 5 females.  I am always looking for new memebers. 

So that is my story and I left out the gray areas if you want to know them ask away..

I am a  Alpha Female.

#2 2009-05-17 00:46:30

wolfsongx

Re: Mistress_Wolf's Story

That is pretty interesting.  I enjoyed how you fought off the females so that your pack could stay whole.  I’d love to hear more about the fight.

A harmonic sound such as a vibrating string is one in where the harmonics are mathematically related by what is called the harmonic series.
I wanna win your heart and take you to another place you never thought or could dream of.  -- The Halo Friendlies

#3 2009-05-17 14:54:54

Goldie

Re: Mistress_Wolf's Story

I'd like to hear of your self more if you wouldn't mind, then, if there is time for battle, then let it be short, but rational. -lowers my self below your stance in respect- Traditions die hard.
smile

how can never ever be ever if never ever was ever, ever?
yes, i said that, but what do i mean, I'm what was that, thats crazy, crazy go nuts, nutty nuts. ok i guess I'm done, but it will never be over, now will it????????

Board footer