The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-01-25 02:09:20

BlueMoonAtratci

your hometown legends/stories

around my howetown in Kentucky I heard of a story a few years back from my grandfather. according to what he says theres a werewolf that can be seen/heard deep in the Daniel Boone forest. he calls it the 'Boone beast' now I dont know if its true or not but what he told me was that when he was younger him and a bunch of his friends went off walking down a trail in the forest around sometime during midnight and just for kicks my grandfather started howling. from what he said  after a minute or so after he howled he heard a errie response. (i've read a story like this online somewheres but i have no idea if it was from kentucky or not.) he even said he saw the boone beast a few times. my grandfather isnt a person thats known to lie about things so who knows maybe my town does have a werewolf running around, or maybe its just a wolf. people say theres no wolves in kentucky but i on the other hand know there is. where i used to live you could hear them howling all the time I even seen one once crossing the road on my way to work one morning. my family says it was just a coyete but I know the diffrence between one and a wolf. but anyways how many others have interesting stories from their hometown?

#2 2009-01-25 02:57:58

TSDX WERENIMAL HUNTER
P.h.e.o.e.n.e.x Operative

Re: your hometown legends/stories

Thers This Person At School His Skin Is Unaturally Pale And I Think Hes A Vampire He Also Dosent Go Out In The Direct Sun.

All Ur Base R Belong 2 Us come quietly and your eyebrows will not be burned off....that would not be pleasant would it?

Im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! (For real this time) With 30% more TS 30% more DX 60% more weapons and 99% more evilness and destruction!!

#3 2009-01-25 04:04:02

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

There was once..

Nvm, that was a mountain lion.

<3

#4 2009-02-08 10:48:39

Dracosian Were

TSDX WERENIMAL HUNTER wrote:

Thers This Person At School His Skin Is Unaturally Pale And I Think Hes A Vampire He Also Dosent Go Out In The Direct Sun.

Some legends say vampires can go out into the sun but they can't stay in it to long or they become ill

#5 2009-05-18 14:58:15

wf

Per BlueMoon, I wonder if there is supposed to be a connection between the werewolf and Daniel Boone? As a descendant of Boone, I would be fascinated to know more.

Last edited by wf (2009-07-16 18:15:22)

#6 2009-05-19 19:56:02

Vindicator
Seer of the West [Moderator]
Website

lol Clever, but I don't think so.

Last edited by Vindicator (2009-05-19 19:56:13)

"What makes a monster and what makes a man?" ~Bells of Notre Dame.

Board footer