The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-05-19 00:56:47

InsaneDawny

Help!!!

I found this message board by goggling werewolf books,  Very happy I found it.  I started reading this series years ago and I don't remember the name of the series, any of the books, characters, authir, etc.  I'm hoping the description of what I do remember will nudge someone's memory and then i can rebuy the books and read them again.
There's a couple at a symphony.  The male is the son of the head of the pack.  There's a spell cast and one of the orchestra players changes.  The male half of the couple cahnges and helps control the were that was made to change.  They take him him to his apartment.  There's also a another women who I think they call a dizzy who has tattoos that are actually demons.  She's ealking by a bar on her way to confession and a group of guys try to accost her, but another tells them they need to stop.
That's about all I remember.
Any help would be appreciated.

#2 2009-05-19 06:30:20

bdk336
Website

Re: Help!!!

I don't know what the book is but you know if you like reading literature about werewolves the people on this forum have made some really great stuff in the stories and poetry section.

#3 2009-05-19 23:22:58

The Busboy
Administrator

Is it a comic book series or a novel type of series?

#4 2009-05-20 20:15:59

InsaneDawny

Novel type of series.  I'll talk with my mom and maybe between the two of us we can can up with more of the books.
bdk336....  Thanks for the heads up.  I've read most of the books I've seen on the lists at one point or another.  This summer I will be rebuying books to reread.

#5 2009-05-21 12:03:56

bdk336
Website

That list has good material, but it isn't what I was talking about. I was talking about the stuff in the stories and poetry section that has been written by the members here. Some of it is very good and there are several quite long pieces. One that I recommend you definitely read even if that area in general doesn't interest you is the stuff that Grayle has written, he has a book-length three part story that he has posted which I know he is trying to get published. If you want I can get the links to each part for you as they were posted a while ago and are somewhat buried in the forum.

Board footer