The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-03-06 21:43:05

Wolfclawz5088

I wonder if it is truly happening to me.

I hope you don't think of me as lying because I have no reason to lie. That's first and foremost.

Im 20 years old, about 120lbs and about 5'5 or 5'6. I am normally a person of optimism and positivity and I love to help people. I love nature and everything there is about water since I am a Cancer, the water sign usually of a crab. I have no definate religion, but I seem to be into very old types that practice with just a simple act of meditation. My favorite thing to do is either stare into the sky, or any kind of body of water to relax, even lay around in the grass.

Lately, my senses have been much more acute, hearing, seeing, tasting, smelling and even the sense of touch is so much more stronger than it used to be during acts I can't mention here. I have noticed my teeth were getting sharper as well as my habit of biting my nails up and leaving, and my eyes seeing things I may not have noticed before. Also, my body heat is abnormally high. My friend pointed it out once while I was sick, saying it was hard to tell if I was really sick or just hot as it "normally" was.

I know this isn't all in my head. Even eating meat that isn't completely done doesn't disgust me after years of eating just well-done meat.

Comments?

We are all a little mad here.

#2 2009-03-07 00:39:52

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

Re: I wonder if it is truly happening to me.

Change, adaptation. We all go through it. New environment exposure, or possibly culture shock? Where have you been for the past few years that you've never been too? Possibly growing up, or your diet just changed, as with your mind almost done developing at your age.

<3

#3 2009-03-07 10:07:17

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Yeah... If you're asking if you're a therian, I doubt it from what you've said.  Mainly because none of what you've said has anything to do with it.

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#4 2009-03-12 10:37:17

Hoshiko.Hime
Website

Maybe it's anxiety?
That kind of stuff happens to me sometimes when I get panic attacks except the meat thing.
I get dizzy too.
Maybe you should talk to your doctor about it? o_o

Lights out.Boys sleepwalking on the weekend.Black out.Two nights killing off a best friend.Nights out.Girls keep walking on the east end.White out.Two lights shining on a dead end.Drawn out.Like circles trailing off the pavement.Stand out.Don’t stop marching till the hearts mend...

#5 2009-03-16 08:05:28

sarimau
Website

as my friend havd said to me about something that bothers your mind or change in your physical characteristics,..

i think..

it depends to what you believe in..

and we are sure of one thing, it is normal in such a way you are growing, and as lycanjayboy had written, adaptation and change..

and the other aspects depends on you..

"argh...I am murdered by CONTENTMENT. It stabbed me to death..."

#6 2009-03-16 13:26:22

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Maybe you're becoming a werewolf lol

*gah! sorry, couldn't resist!*

/troll

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#7 2009-05-24 21:01:38

Wolf Knight

Hmm.. Maybe your a werewolf maybe your not. Lol.  Maybe your senses were underdeveloped and it just developed now? I don't know. Ask a doctor and see what they think.

Board footer