The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#101 2009-06-05 21:07:03

KidWerewolf36

Re: Underworld 3: Rise Of The Lycans

Well, not enough peopel were put in the 3rd movie. Soren and Kraven were missing, Marcus and Amelia, plus the obvious Selene and Michael (which I can understand). I do think if they had some flash forwards (a day or week or months) before the first movie takes place, that might've helped. I liked the shooting at each other for some reason.

#102 2009-06-06 06:32:51

Daninsky
Website

I have to agree on that, especially Amelia was sadly missing. sad

Call no man happy 'til he dies

#103 2009-06-06 07:22:36

alphanubilus

The first movie actually explains why Marcus and Amelia are missing... Only one Vampire Lord is awake, while the others slumber. This is how they "leapfrog" through time. ALTHOUGH this doesn't quite explain why Marcus, Victor, and Amelia were awake in the second movie, but I have a theory, they were awake because at that time William was loose, and they needed the combined power of all three lords to defeat him.

Selene is not in it because Victor didn't kill Selene's family until after Lucian rebelled and took the key, as he did in this movie.

In short, if they keep filming the prequels, we would see Selene's birth into darkness, probably near the beginning...

#104 2009-06-06 20:44:41

KidWerewolf36

alphanubilus wrote:

The first movie actually explains why Marcus and Amelia are missing... Only one Vampire Lord is awake, while the others slumber. This is how they "leapfrog" through time. ALTHOUGH this doesn't quite explain why Marcus, Victor, and Amelia were awake in the second movie, but I have a theory, they were awake because at that time William was loose, and they needed the combined power of all three lords to defeat him.

Selene is not in it because Victor didn't kill Selene's family until after Lucian rebelled and took the key, as he did in this movie.

In short, if they keep filming the prequels, we would see Selene's birth into darkness, probably near the beginning...

that's what I was thinking when they were all three together that was wayyyyyyy at the beginning. Selene's in the book though she's got like what 3 chapters which is basically the intro to part one but in a new setting. It was a good subplot that should have been put in the movie but i doubt they'd want to pay her >>>> millions to just be in the movie for 10 minutes.

Board footer