The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#76 2009-05-13 23:57:08

White Wolf
Dreamer of the East [Moderator]
Website

Re: Can a werewolf.....

I hope this isn't where you think I'm hiding, because I was merely alluding to the fact that you haven't "found" me yet. Hahahaha, check the time stamp, I posted this message long after my turn began. ;D

Nos totus take diversus semita ut a similis fortuna per sapientia, vires, quod fides in divinus nostrum maioribus socius.

#77 2009-05-14 00:00:52

Vindicator
Seer of the West [Moderator]
Website

I See, I see.

"What makes a monster and what makes a man?" ~Bells of Notre Dame.

#78 2009-06-22 19:14:15

Cratys
Website

I haven't been on here in ages and white wolf, I'm sorry I've forgetten most of what you and I spoke about. If you want me to find you we need to talk more and I need to know at least your real first name. Otherwise finding you will be hard...I can try if you want but I can promise you it won't be you I find. Heh if that's even what you're talking about..or if you were even talking to me...I'm so confused tongue

#79 2009-06-22 20:02:06

TheGremlin
Wolf across the Pond

White Wolf + Vindicator = Incredibly confusing, but loveable duo

Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year

#80 2009-06-23 11:17:19

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Cratys> The best way to get/keep in touch with someone is not their real first name, but their IM Screen name, so ask him for that.  Now, do you have anything you want to ask on this topic?  We'd be happy to answer...

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#81 2009-06-23 11:50:45

Vindicator
Seer of the West [Moderator]
Website

(Sorry about that everyone there was a crazy game of tag that raced through this thread, White wasn't actually asking anyone to find him. wink Sorry about that, so with out further ado I'll return it back to the topic. I apologize again. )

Cratys wrote:

Wow thanks! Lots of positive input here, and it's not real blood that I used to crave. It was more like energy. My fangs don't ache anymore when I'm around that vampire. So I think the vampire part faded. And you mentioned phasing. I'm haveing trouble phasing between two forms? I know physical shifting to be impossible, if you are saying the opposite then tell me more. How can I achieve that? I don't even know how to practice that, my body has just always had the claws and fangs and the golden eyes. Sometimes I can feel a tail, or the muscles of ears swiveling about on my head, but they've always been invisible...and I get goosebumbs when I think of growing fur (not in a bad way, but it think.."wolf, become the wolf" and I get goosebumbs), but thats all. So I kinda gave up on trying to transform.  I can feel my mouth extend and my tongue grow, but when I open my eyes its all the same. Nothing changed, so please tell me more.

"What makes a monster and what makes a man?" ~Bells of Notre Dame.

Board footer