The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-06-27 09:05:57

Maltherion

Were.... sheep?

Black Sheep came on one of the movie channels here last night, for some reason.  I hadn't even heard of it, and my husband only put it on because he had mistaken it for another.  We only missed the beginning, but we watched the whole thing.  It was absurdly funny, but mostly rather stupid.
Still, it was the only movie I know of with one of these:
http://io9.com/assets/images/gallery/8/ … 4b6a_o.jpg
Definitely MST3K-worthy.
But.. I'm rethinking my desire to move to New Zealand, lol.

Sorry.  I know there's an older thread regarding the same.  Is it more seemly to create a new thread, or to revive a long-dead one?  Or just not bring it up again at all..?

Can you hear it - the calling of of the moon?

#2 2009-06-27 17:16:37

Black Shuck
Website

Re: Were.... sheep?

I love that movie! Someone in class found trailers for it, but they thought it was fake. So I found it and we had a big gathering in the common room to watch it big_smile Anyways I loaned it to a friend and I don't know if he's watched it yet (when we loan movies back and forth it's like for months, lol)

The weresheep was sooo funny! I'd like to think that they'd be a little friendlier though <_< Or at least skittish.

And speaking of absurd were-creatures, I found a movie called Blood Freak, which involves a wereturkey! yikes The guy turns into a wereturky that goes around killing drug dealers and druggies!

"Would you love a monsterman?
Could you understand beauty of the beast?
I would do it all for you, would you do it all,
Do it all for me?" -Lordi

#3 2009-06-27 17:23:15

fearless freak

Re: Were.... sheep?

when i first heard about Black Sheep i thought it was a joke at first but it is a funny film and in the vein of Peter Jackson's Bad Taste

if you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough

Board footer