The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2008-07-15 22:16:23

Sunshadow
Website

Re: Werepanthers

Phew. It's nice knowing that there are weirder people out there. Although at time having all this going on inside me can be very interesting.

Be careful what you seek. You just might find what you are looking for.

#27 2008-07-16 00:23:45

milana
Website

I can kind of understand. Only not, because I'm only a red wolf, nothing else or more. But sometimes when my animal spirits are trying to teach me a big lesson I'll do a meditation where I "share" bodies with them. So I feel like a wolf and crow, wolf and cougar, or wolf and hyena which is really a bizarre feeling. Hyenas are freaky. *loves my spirit animal nonetheless*

There's nothing that can't be cured by chocolate. Unless you're craving calamari.

My Triond.

#28 2008-07-27 04:09:56

Katia Kemnebi
Website

Sunshadow, I can absolutely relate as I am a werepanther as well.

If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you will never enjoy the sunshine.

#29 2008-07-29 04:04:11

WritingWulf

Sunshadow wrote:

I am a werepanther, but I have found no other like me. I begin to wonder if I'm the only one, but I must keep my hope up.

Your not alone sister, you  just need to look harder lol. Panthers like darkness, the shadows to slink in and observe. You just need to call out, they will come like myself. I am part Panther and part Wolf. If you ever need an ear..you got both of mine.

#30 2008-08-11 20:01:59

fangandclaw

fangandclaw wrote:

i'm also a werepanther so don't feel alone

tread carefully and leave no tracks

#31 2008-08-11 20:29:19

fangandclaw

shareing territory is so not fun and one of them tend to come out of it engered
i only know one other person other then us to be a werepanther is my mother
i'm in the dark in what it means to be a werepantherso please let me know

#32 2008-08-14 08:41:39

Sunshadow
Website

What it means to be a werepanther. Hmmmm. Well For me it means that I take on tendencies of a cat. Other than that it really depends on the person. It can tear a person apart or it can be wonderful. It's a matter of how you adapt. If you refuse to yield your beast any control then there's literally going to be a war inside yourself. I've never heard of it killing anyone but it wouldn't surprise me.......

But most of all we're a lot like werewolves and other wereanimals. Just a slightly better form wink

#33 2008-08-14 18:46:17

fangandclaw

i geuss thats true with everything i also howl at the full moon
so i guess i'm half werewolf to

#34 2008-08-14 18:48:57

fangandclaw

and u know there is a ton of wereanimals that haven't discovered themselves or think that every body is like them

#35 2008-08-16 00:05:31

milana
Website

fangandclaw wrote:

i geuss thats true with everything i also howl at the full moon
so i guess i'm half werewolf to

Be sure to not jump to conclusions with stuff like this, though. Wolves don't actually howl at the full moon, ya know. roll And big cats and wolves actually share a lot of common traits. I actually went through a stage where I thought I might be a cougar as well as a wolf, but in the end I wasn't. It's important to do a lot of self-exploration when narrowing down what animal you might be.

Last edited by milana (2008-08-16 00:06:17)

There's nothing that can't be cured by chocolate. Unless you're craving calamari.

My Triond.

#36 2008-08-16 03:44:26

WolfVanZandt
Website

And I'll say it again, all Humans would howl and make other "animal" vocalizations if they weren't so specicentric.

#37 2008-08-17 00:34:29

Sunshadow
Website

I have to agree. Just because you howl at the moon does not make you a wolf. There's so much more to it. You could be, but it's not likely.

#38 2008-12-20 08:20:48

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Hmm this thread is interesting for me as I've had both wolf and panther experiences during shamanic meditations in which I've taken the form of a panther - yet I still regard myself as more wolf because it 'feels' more right, more appropriate to me. As previously mentioned werecats don't like another of their kind on their territory, which implies to me that werecats are generally loners, whereas I'm a pack animal and I pine if my perceived 'pack' members aren't around.

What you might interest you is the fact that both panthers and wolves are associated with the moon - though if I remember correctly (and I might not...) the panther is generally associated with the new moon and the wolf with the full moon.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#39 2008-12-20 11:49:27

WritingWulf

Same here Shady, on the panthar part, and the shaman part.

#40 2009-03-06 22:46:58

Kia

I am new to this site. i am a were panther. i read up a few and there was mention of feeling the beast under the skin all the time. its true for me as well. its constantly there, always begging to be unleashed. feeling it drives me mad sometimes and i just want to run..

when you look into the darkness, what do you see? Do you see a human.
Or do you see me?

The Pantheress Kia

#41 2009-06-27 10:33:38

LeaderWerePanther

i am also a werepanther. full werepanther. with a family line. almost every generation has a werepanther on my italian side. i take great pride in being leader or alpha of Luna Clan (Moon Clan). and any werepanther is aloud to become part of my clan. as long as you like fighting, and have rage. well, ha, every werepanther has rage. or else they wouldnt be a werepanther.

fight not with guns nor knives, but fight with tooth and claw

#42 2009-06-27 11:07:45

LeaderWerePanther

and i hope that everyone knows the diffrence of being a werepanther than being a human. you have to have rage, extremely good hunting skills, aggresivness, ect. and never call a panther a beast, just because they are cooler than you smile. it is very uncommon to be a werepanther. it takes alot. and the fact that people believe in such hings as "weredragons, werecows, ect." is dissapointing.

fight not with guns nor knives, but fight with tooth and claw

#43 2009-07-01 18:58:57

Illeana_NightRain
Website

My mate is part panther. He's going through a lot of exploring right now though because up until about a year ago, he always felt completely Phoenix (that is his main form), but over the last year, he's been showing more and more panther. He still claims his main form as phoenix right now though.

"I haven't slept in what seems like a century and now I can barely breathe" -The Crow and the Butterfly, Shinedown
Apart, we are broken. Together, we are one.
Oh yeah...did I forget to mention that I'm unhealthily obsessed with bunnies?

#44 2009-08-06 05:49:08

eyeofthepanther

hey im new to this site, i myself am a werepanther and ive come here to find others and to learn more about this and to have fun

#45 2009-08-06 07:28:35

Dira
Nightwalker werewolf illustrator

hello Dear Were Panther fan read my story called Mark of the panther and you'll find out about werepanthers. I've done my research, hence I'm a south African Werepanther with the hunger of a wolf. I can tell you guys about werepanthers. Just ask me questions. big_smile

#46 2009-08-18 17:35:01

MeowMix

I just joined this forum. I sorta stumbled upon it through google. I'm looking for resources on werepanthers and I haven't really found any useful ones, just a bunch of rpgs and fan art...that sort of stuff.

If anyone has any good resources about werepanthers I would appreciate them. I'm trying to find out more information about them because I'm not really sure what I am, spiritually speaking.

Thank you,

Kat

#47 2009-08-21 08:20:34

Dira
Nightwalker werewolf illustrator

Hello kat, look at WikiGarg, they have a show about werepanthers there, just type in the mark of the panther and you'll see where the legend all started, and also if you search the google search engine with the name "Phantom panthers" you'll find that most panthers are seen as phantom panthers and spotted all over the world. I'm writing about it in my story aswell. Best of luck with your identity!

#48 2009-08-21 18:10:53

MeowMix

Using "phantom cat" had some good hits. Very interesting stories and similar to what I used to dream about when I was younger. I used to have dreams that I was a large black cat and that I liked to hunt and terrorize poor village people at night. I've always wondered if those were my own dreams or if I simply tapped into someone else's unconciousness. I dreamwalk some times and it's usually pretty haunting.

Frankly, it would be cool if in a past life I was a cat that ate people. >;-{   lol. 

Thanks for the tip.

#49 2009-10-13 23:03:00

vampira

I decided to read your information on werewolves, and werepanthers and everything else. But what really got me was the one who is were and vampire. Seeing as I am a vampire myself, I was wondering how you get along with people when the vampire part of you wants blood? And how do people take it when you tell them what you are? Only my family knows what I really am, because I can't tell anyone else.

Sacrifice is for the weak. Hatred corrupts. Love destroys. Vengeance is the gift of the strong.

#50 2009-10-14 19:56:01

hyperkitten811
Website

Sunshadow wrote:

I am a werepanther, but I have found no other like me. I begin to wonder if I'm the only one, but I must keep my hope up.

no your not. i'm one as well!

we are only limited by what our human minds tell us

Board footer