The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-07-15 00:02:18

S0ULS

werewolf roleplaying

Okay, I'll be blatantly honest and say this is probably the only thread I'm going to start here. Possibly, maybe not--I've never been that into forums that were strictly discussion-based. I dunno. The only reason I'm here is to post a plug for the game I roleplay at, but unlike a shameless advertisement or a spam robot, I've subscribed to the topic and will be returning if anyone has questions or posts an interested reply. I hope this is alright; I looked around at the rules, anyway, and I didn't see anything against posting anything of this nature, so, yeah, here goes. Sorry if I am not supposed to do this, if so please close & delete and we'll pretend this never happened. ;D

Anyway, this is a really established roleplaying game on Invision Power Board; they've been open since 2001 without reincarnations or other "breaks" in their stability. There was a name & location change a while back, but other than that, this board has been stable for the past eight years. They have their own "breed" of werewolf--which admittedly does not have a human form, but three separate wolf forms. It's pretty complex at first glance, but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy. It's play-by-post, text-based roleplaying intended primarily for people who like to write. You can create your own character from scratch or pick one up that someone has already written parts for.

Like I said, I'm not a spambot, I'm a real person (Hi! My name's Kate!) and I will be returning to this thread in case anybody shows an interest but feels too intimidated to make a post there. But you shouldn't feel scared--it's a pretty big community of maybe 75 players (with roughly 120 active characters) but every single one of them is really nice, and everyone will work with you and help you learn the basics of the game if you're so inclined.

Anybody interested? Here's the link: http://soulsrpg.com

Board footer