The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-07-21 19:56:15

shadowwolfx
Elder Alpha

Question plz read

upon some research i noticed a lot of therians believe we should not eat meat calling it cannibalism. Now for carnivores that poses a problem. I need meat does that make me an outcast of some type in the therian faith? One theory i have on this is that every carnivorous creature would have that problem. So does this constitute a sacrifice of morals for life? Should i worry about this as a wolf? The fact is i'm not really to concerned about my carnivorous ways. My real question lies in, is this offensive to other therians? To me it really seems to just come with the territory, being a predator doesn't really do well for building popularity. LOL i know i would want to kill someone for eating a wolf. But do other species understand the circle of life..while i would understand with them being frustrated with me eating their ken they should understand this is just the order of things i mean if i was a food source i would have to feel the same way. Like say a draconian eating a wolf would be very frustrating but again that's the cycle and i would just have to accept it. thoughts?

They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."

#2 2009-07-21 21:05:20

shadowwolfx
Elder Alpha

Re: Question plz read

some input would be greatly appreciated

They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."

#3 2009-07-21 23:32:17

WolfVanZandt
Website

Re: Question plz read

A lot?

Grph, where are they? I haven't run into that many and I'm pretty well connected in the Therian community.

There's a variety of reasons why Therians might not eat meat. The most common objection is not that it's wrong (or cannibalism) to eat meat but because they do not appreciate the inhumane processing practices. A few hold the common vegetarian belief that meat is unhealthy for humans (which, physically, Therians are).

As for the idea that meat eating is cannibalism, if a person is a Wolf Therian, that could only apply to eating Human and Wolf meat....at the most extreme. To a bovine Therian, eating beef might be considered cannibalistic.

Board footer