The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-08-04 21:53:54

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

If Tomorrow Comes

New story because I'm finally back from vacation

It might not seem like a werewolf story but trust me it is and it gets good

Last edited by werewolfKAI-chan (2009-08-05 23:22:19)

-Howl at the moon and wait for the transformation
-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#2 2009-08-05 19:39:13

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

Re: If Tomorrow Comes

February 3, 2014:

On the cold muggie streets of Queens, New York, my brother and I fight for our lives. We live out each day by selling drugs for the local gang in the alley of an abandoned factory and its always been this way since the incedent just a few months ago.

"Vaden are you sure about this? I asked.
"Yes. Now be a good little brother and give the man his crack." he replied. "Wait! Where's the money!?"
"How much?" said the man in a rough voice.
"$150." answered Vaden.
"$150!? WHAT THE FU*K! I CAN GET THIS FOR HALF THE PRICE DOWN THE STREET!" yelled the man.
Vaden handed me his glock and then yelled back at the man "Hey old man! We got rid of them weeks ago. Take it or leave it."
Looking at me and seeing the gun the man finally paid Vaden. Right after that three men in trench coats and sunglasses walked up to us and put a suitcase on the table.

"What's this?" questioned Vaden as he sat down in the chair behind the table.
All of the men opened up cases containing neatly packed stacks of one hundred dollar bills.
"The boss wants us to buy your whole inventory." explained one of the men.
Vaden looked at him, snapped his fingers and said "Phoenix, show them to the back room while I count the money."
I looked at him then lead them to the back, I open the door and we all walk inside.
"Here it is, all of our inventory. Help your selves." I said.
They look at each other and one askes "Can we look round a bit? We want to see what were buying uh... I'm sorry what was your name?"
"The names Phoenix Creed and yeah you can check around for a bit." I respond.
One of the men turned around and I noticed two things. First, a hand gun and second, an NYPD Police badge.
They keep looking around as I head back to Vaden. I go back to the front and I see him reloading yet another one of his hand guns.
"How long have you known? I asked him.
He looked at me and replied "Since you took them to the back room. I saw one of their badges."
"What do we do now?" I questioned.
"Once I'm done reloading this we're going to go to that room and shoot the crap out of their asses. No one gets out alive." he responded.

He throws me the gun and we both head to the back. We both creep back there and for the most part they didn't notice us, until I tripped over a barrel.
"What the hell!? They got guns!" yelled one of the men.
"Dammit Phoenix! Lets get out of here!" Vaden.
I got up and started to run while Vaden started to shoot at them.
The men doged the bullets and yelled "Stop them, we can't let them get away."
"Now their shooting back. Could this get worst?" I asked.

All of a sudden I hear a gun shot ring out and it hit my in leg. Falling to the ground I see Vaden still running towards the door. I scream "VADEN!!! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!!! I'M YOUR BROTHER!!! VADEN!!!."
A flash of light comes from the door as Vaden leaves me there to suffer. He gives me a cold hard stair then runs like hell.
Soon the police are swarming over my head with guns blazing.

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#3 2009-08-05 20:14:04

dyal

I like it so far.

Last edited by dyal (2009-08-05 20:16:07)

#4 2009-08-05 23:23:49

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

Thanks I was just writing this from a dream I had

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#5 2009-08-06 00:14:07

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

They tried to put handcuffs on me but failed. For some reason my leg didn't hurt from the burning pain I should feel and I was kicking like hell.
"Get the tazar and tell the others to call an ambalance." said one of the men. "Let's see how you like ten thousand volts"
"AAAHHHHH!!!" I yelled in pain. I started to blackout until I saw nothing.

A FEW HOURS LATER:

I awoke still in handcuffs sitting on a bench in Queens County Jail. There was one of the men from the drug bust sitting across from me. I noticed his badge said Officer Steel on it. He was in his uniform but still had those shades on.
He tapped another officer and said "Look who just woke up. C'mon, time for the standard prosses."
They take me to the back and they did all of that standard stuff you see on tv. They get my finger prints, take my mug shot, and tell me in 72 hours my hearing will be at Queens County District Attorney.

They take me to where the cells are at and some guys look at me and yell "New meat."
They put me in an empty cell. It had a sink, a toliet, and a cold metal bunk bed.

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#6 2009-08-06 07:52:41

dyal

werewolfKAI-chan wrote:

Thanks I was just writing this from a dream I had

A lot of the best stories come from dreams, Bram Stoker's "Dracula" included.

Board footer