The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-08-07 17:35:33

lord_hondros
Hound Of Darkness

Breaking

Well, this is actually a story I attempted to write before, um, not finished, of course. I would like to know what everyone thinks of it. I haven't even seen this in a while, and thus, it's unedited and whatnot, so I apologize if it's not good.

#2 2009-08-07 17:36:21

lord_hondros
Hound Of Darkness

Re: Breaking

Dark-ending days, fade into the mist
     See them fade away, into the dark abyss
     Sun may come, but we are stuck in a never-ending darkness
     Isnā€™t there anyone to save us from this hellā€¦

Last edited by lord_hondros (2009-08-07 17:36:52)

#3 2009-08-07 17:37:24

lord_hondros
Hound Of Darkness

Ground Zero
    Sirens blare all over the building, blaring a high-pitched sound, echoing off the walls. A loud wailing comes from a cell in the back of the building, where the sirens do not reach. It is a wailing that should not be real, should not exist, should not even be imagined. The pain that caused the wailing could not even be imagined. The poor soul that has to go through that, or at least, I should say, the poor creatureā€¦

#4 2009-08-07 17:37:57

lord_hondros
Hound Of Darkness

Chapter 1: Hit Point
    ā€œTragedy struck today at the Building of Scientific Studies of Abnormalities. The cell that was holding a creature they dubbed the ā€˜dark oneā€™, escaped from its cell, and attacked the scientists working in the lab next door. No one knows ā€“ā€, the reporter cuts off as someone turns off the T.V.
    ā€œDamn news reporters canā€™t mind their own business. Now everyoneā€™s going to know about our facilityā€, a man in a black business suit says.
    ā€œYes, I know, something should be doneā€, another man in a white lab coat replies.
    ā€œBut what is there to do?ā€, a second man in a white lab coat asks.
    ā€œShould we move our facility?ā€, asks the first scientist.
    ā€œDonā€™t make such ridiculous suggestions, Markā€, the man in the business suit tells the scientist. ā€œJust because you are a scientist here does not necessarily make you a super-smart genius. Be sensible, having to move the facility would require the mass transportation of materials, equipment, and not to mention the creatures. If it wasnā€™t forā€¦ā€ His voice is cut off by a siren blaring a warning sound, then another, and multiple sirens all start going off at irregular intervals, so it sounds as if itā€™s just one continual wail of a high-pitched scream.
    ā€œDamn it! Not again!ā€, screams the man in the business suit, barely audible over the sounds of the sirens. Just then, the heavy-duty metal door in the room begins to tremble. ā€œItā€™s coming in!ā€ The metal door gets blasted off its hinges, and flies toward the two scientists, decapitating one, and blowing off the top section of the other. They utter no scream before they die. The man in the business suit, and another man who was sitting at the table in a white business suit stand and look at the creature in horror. It was something they both had seen before, and they feared it immensely. It was about seven feet tall, but it was leaning on itā€™s hind legs. The creature looked part wolf, had black short fur, and claws that looked like they would easily rip out your throat. Its head was long and narrow, and its jaw was partially open, exposing its fangs. It charged the two men in business suits, and a few minutes later, their bodies were ripped apart, with much of their internal organs missingā€¦

#5 2009-08-07 17:38:33

lord_hondros
Hound Of Darkness

Chapter 2: Him
    I awoke with a start. Damn, I really need to stop having these dreams. They are really starting to get on my nerves. Another murder, probably. That woman couldnā€™t have been more than eighteen. I donā€™t feel too sorry for her though, seeing as she dressed like a whore, and she probably wanted it. I do wish that she didnā€™t have to be so brutally raped and murdered though. Awesome, itā€™s Saturday. No school today. But where are my manners? My nameā€™s Jake, Iā€™m sixteen and a junior at West Point High.  West Point isnā€™t really the best place to go to, but I make do. Its got three levels, and the place isnā€™t exactly brand new. All the walls are faded white with tinted yellow. The ceiling is breaking apart, and a lot of the time, small white flakes fly down from the ceiling.
    My house isnā€™t really all that big, so naturally my room isnā€™t quite big either. But itā€™s still awesome. My room is shaped like a rectangle; you can walk from my roomā€™s door to the other side of the room in about ten steps, and you can walk from my bed to the other side in about 20 steps..................................................

#6 2009-08-09 17:08:57

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

lol nice.keep going

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

Board footer