The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-06-22 15:15:32

wolfblood17

Code of the Lunar Rider

The Lunar Riders is an organization bent on the destruction of werewolves.  They have a survival and law code to fight against werewolves.  It's short and simple.  If any section of the Code is not followed, the punishment is death.  There are two-not including Adam-main Lunar Riders featured in the story, and more in future books.

A Lunar Rider must....
     1. Not kill a human when fighting a werewolf.  Exception: when the human is helping the werewolf or hiding the werewolf.
     2. Never hunt a werewolf alone.
     3. Train an apprentice.  Whether boy or girl, when they are old enough (18), train them in the art of werewolf hunting.
     4. Study the werewolf for any weakness a week ahead of the hunt.
     5. Have no emotions before or during the hunt.  If emotions are revealed, the werewolf will use them against the said Lunar Rider.  Emotions distract the Lunar Rider, so as to not be able to make smart decisions when hunting. 
     6. Use wolfs bane to force the werewolf into its human form for a faster kill.
     7. Hunt in EXTREME stealth.
     8. Not waste silver bullets.  Learn how to make own silver bullets.  When shooting werewolf, go for a head shot.  When firing at the heart, use silver bullets. 
     9. Avoid being bitten.  If bitten, said Rider must commit suicide.  Failure of suicide, the hunter's partner must kill them.  Failure of death, both hunters are killed without hesitation.
     10. Pass the legacy of the Lunar Rider on to future generations.  Passing of silver knife, gun with silver bullet, and ring of the Lunar Rider.

big_smile (with fangs!)

#2 2009-06-30 01:45:10

LycanKid
Website

Re: Code of the Lunar Rider

wow thats interesting, but arent you a friend of weres?

Why must all humans fear what they do not understand, why must they fear us, instead of try to understand us and accept our existance.  (Gavin aka Lycankid)

#3 2009-06-30 08:38:09

wolfblood17

I'm a very good friend with all beings of the night (except vampires, they're a wee bit boring now).  Anyway, the characters William and Adam in my Hell's Basement posts are Lunar Riders.  They hunt down werewolves, besides the werewolves in this story needed  a human enemy.

big_smile (with fangs!)

#4 2009-06-30 11:58:22

LycanKid
Website

thats awesome! i dont like vamps eithr they are to snobby lol smile

Why must all humans fear what they do not understand, why must they fear us, instead of try to understand us and accept our existance.  (Gavin aka Lycankid)

#5 2009-06-30 15:52:50

wolfblood17

Well I wish they weren't thought of as rich aristocrats.  I like violent vampires, i.e. the Deathdealers in Underworld.

big_smile (with fangs!)

#6 2009-07-28 11:36:01

wolfblood17

OK guys.  Long time no see from me.  Well now I'm back in business!smile  I have new additions to the Lunar Rider Code.  I know some of them sound preposterous, but it's a dark land in the world of werewolves and werewolf hunters.  It was bound to mix up the law of the wild...Also I know it's a lot longer than short but it's still simple...
P.S.- I also know its just a list but it gets the point across, who agrees?

A Lunar Rider must...
     11. Never find a close relationship.  If one is found, protect the resulting child and the lover fiercely against werewolves.
     12. Live off the grid.  Hide any evidence of Lunar Rider existence.   
     13. Construct their own silver knife.
     14. Break the law only when ABSOLUTELY necessary.
     15. Use surveillance devices to find werewolves.
     16. NEVER harbor werewolves.
     17. NEVER torture humans or werewolves for knowledge of other werewolves.  Kill them on the spot.
     18. Kill werewolves as quickly as possible.
     19. Allow non-bitten werewolf victim option of initiation into Lunar Riders or force them to never speak of the Lunar Rider again.
     20. Have knowledge of the physical characteristics of a werewolf in human form.
                   -Canines longer than on a human
                   -Wolfish facial structure
                   -Unnatural grace or ease in normal movements such as walking
                   -Edgy or nervous in public places and among humans       
                   -Fingernails are slightly longer and sharper than a human's
                   -Short temper among humans
     21. Understand the difference between half-bred werewolves and full bred werewolves...

The differences between half-bred and full bred werewolves will appear in the next installment of Code of the Lunar Rider.

big_smile (with fangs!)

#7 2009-08-04 12:11:44

wolfblood17

Another thing I forgot to put with Code #20 was...werewolves have no fingerprints.  Also, I am working on a prelude(kind of) to Ruby Caves.

big_smile (with fangs!)

#8 2009-08-12 20:15:13

wolfblood17

Sorry for the late update. 

21.(cont...) Full-bred werewolves
                            -heal faster
                            -more prone to violence, highly aggressive
                            -larger bodies, quicker reflexes
                            -telepathic abilities
                            -persistent
I'll have more later today......

big_smile (with fangs!)

#9 2009-08-13 08:27:13

wolfblood17

These are some of the last installments of the Code of the Lunar Rider, but it's not the last of what a Lunar Rider needs to know. 

22. Answer to the leader of the Riders when called upon
23. Be mindful that the instincts of a feral werewolf are only survival.  Feral werewolves have lived outside of human society that they can't turn back into a human.  This makes EXTREMELY dangerous.  They must die quickly.
24. Call for the aid of the military if pack of more than ten werewolves is discovered.  Packs normally live in the forests, they MUST NOT REACH A CITY/TOWN.  The military will keep quiet about the mission, because society isn't ready to know werewolves exist.
25. Only hunt other supernatural creatures when they are studied thoroughly. 
26. Not hunt werewolves like a race for glory or power.
27. Prove the death of a werewolf instead of making claims without evidence.
28. Have a normal job outside of werewolf hunting.  Lunar Riders get no money for each kill, they should just be glad another danger to humankind is exterminated.
29. Contact more experienced Lunar Riders for training
30. Never make compromises or deals with a werewolf, they cannot be trusted.

All right, now for the most wanted creatures in present day.  Name/Crimes/Territory/type of werewolf

1. Mark Richards/betrayal of Lunar Riders by being a werewolf/Location Unknown/half-bred
2. Count Vlad Dracula/Location Unknown/ Vampire
3. Jabari "Darkwolf" Bronson/killing of over 500 humans in 30yrs, weapons dealing, mind control/New York/Full-bred
4. Beast of Red Brook/terror, killing of over 200 humans/British Columbia/Feral
5. Name Unknown/ killing 3 legendary Lunar Riders/Location Unknown/Demon?

big_smile (with fangs!)

Board footer