The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-08-15 18:46:13

shadowwolfx
Elder Alpha

the fallen

THE FALLEN       (this is the begging of a book in progress only a summery of each chapter will be shown...for now)

Intro.
My paws are hands my eyes are brown my jaw is short and i cannot stand proudly on all fours. My soul is torn, torn from my body. I care not, because of what I do still have, I have my soul I have my spirit I have the moon and the midnight air. My heart is strong my emotions are few for what fate has ripped away i vow to take back. Who i am what i am; no god nor demon can curse, taint or, truly take away. I run as a spirit and that they can never take away I am the wolf. The wolf taken away, cursed, taken away from his pride and body forced to live as a human.  They can never take, never kill my immortal wolven soul. I shall never truly fall, because of my wolven rage I... nor...WE the wolven race denied of our right.. WE SHALL RISE AGAIN!

more to come soon

THE BEGINNING
       I sat as a companion in my masters chamber; the father of darkness, many many eternity ago. Me one of the first of my kind, a creature of shadow, rage, and fire. I have science died and been reborn many times over, being in wars, many you have never heard of. Most of my lives i have lived as a wolf and in a few lives have been a focus of many werewolf "legends". Just recently the gods realized I was becoming to powerful. The gods blocked me from most of my powers in this world. I have been forced to live my last 20 lives as a human and am becoming more and more enraged, Fighting in the second realm for my honor, I am merely charged with keeping the balance...paying my charge.
        The gods are not forgiving and will not allow me to walk this earth in my rightful flesh. This is a grave mistake, for soon will come the day when i will command my armies to march into this realm and break my physical bonds and allow me to walk this earth in my true form. The form my former master created me in he could not longer control and banished me from using.....so he thought, oh so foolishly he thought. The day will come that i return to my true form and awaken all of my wolven brothers from their bonds. The day is coming... humans beware, and when our day comes, stay out of our way.

RAGE UNLEASHED (coming soon)

Last edited by shadowwolfx (2009-08-15 23:15:46)

They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."

#2 2009-08-15 21:50:43

punxnotdead

Re: the fallen

Very nice so far. I like the small segment, only I feel you can capitalize your letters at the beginning of every sentence. It gives the story quality.

I'm an aspiring bodybuilder! smile
"Be yourself to be free." - The Unseen
I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#3 2009-08-15 22:36:12

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

Re: the fallen

thats great! i cant wait for more big_smile

"It is better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you are not."
                                                                                          -Andre Gide

Board footer