The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2009-07-24 19:02:24

Vindicator
Seer of the West [Moderator]
Website

Re: Son of a...

I think that the state of being any creature incorporates more traits that can be written, after all life is very dynamic. It is a sad state of affairs with the wolves dying and all we can do to help is the best we can. I would implore you though to potentially take a more positive way at helping to save the wolves. In order for any system to come to light that will save them, it will be necessary to work with those who are killing them and come to a constructive agreement and an attitude against humanity as you put it would turn most people off to cooperation and thus kill any attempt to actually save the wolves. Especially by classifying all of humanity in the wrong when it is just a select few.....

Oh, and Welcome to the Cafe', to both of you. I hope you enjoy your time here. smile

"What makes a monster and what makes a man?" ~Bells of Notre Dame.

#27 2009-08-26 17:41:40

Varulfur
Website

What the Hell is wrong with people thats why they were endagered in the first place

Im Lonely
Im Hungry
I am Crying
I Am the WEREWOLF!!!

#28 2009-08-26 19:53:22

AxleSargos
El Lobo Loco

I hate Humanity...

If anyone want's to start a group about this please e-mail me at Axle_Sargos@yahoo.com

Is it true that the beast is waking
Stirring in his restless sleep tonight
In the pale moonlight

#29 2009-08-27 01:03:03

Randomwolf42
Random Wolf [Moderator]
Website

Vindicator wrote:

In order for any system to come to light that will save them, it will be necessary to work with those who are killing them and come to a constructive agreement and an attitude against humanity as you put it would turn most people off to cooperation and thus kill any attempt to actually save the wolves. Especially by classifying all of humanity in the wrong when it is just a select few.....

Couldn't have said it better myself. (although I said something to that effect on my personal forum)

#30 2009-10-06 20:02:38

bloodlust
werewolf guardian
Website

I say we all band together,go to alaska,hunt down every one of those wolf killing basterds and hang em from the tallest tree we kind find. Wolves don't desrve to die but the humans that kill them sure as hell do!

Last edited by bloodlust (2009-10-06 20:03:46)

"Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend."
http://s1.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=152377

#31 2009-10-09 16:20:22

Flatline
Website

i agree. they're murdering my brothers!

Eyes of green and fur of grey.
A good friend now gone away.
Though a shame you're now deceased,
your pain is gone so rest in peace.

#32 2009-10-09 16:24:43

bloodlust
werewolf guardian
Website

Our brothers Flatline. They are murdering our brothers.

"Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend."
http://s1.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=152377

#33 2010-01-06 22:41:03

choondooga

*is silent*

Seriously?

I say we wage war on those bastard humans! Kill 'em all!

All I know is that they hurt like hell and as soon as I can get up off this floor I’m gonna find that bastard and kill him.
- Gabe Ambrose

#34 2010-01-06 23:00:36

Aloneness

I hate hunters in general there not even hunters let one of those so called "hunters" take on a wolf with nothing but his hands if i was in Alaska with a class five license there'd be hell on earth i'd mount a damn chain gun on my car and go gun down all those fucken plains lol it pisses me off to no end

Last edited by Aloneness (2010-01-06 23:22:37)

I lay in the freshly fallen snow that's been dyed red form blood looking up at the full moon. "I wonder what will happen to me when this is all over?"

#35 2010-01-07 08:36:02

JimJamWolf

*Growls deeply* Stupid humans... When will they learn.

People are terrified of us, so, you know, if we look like them, they pretty much leave us alone....

#36 2010-01-09 12:55:28

Aloneness

i try my best to help the wolves (Defender Of Wildlife Guardian since 2004) total money pledged to help wolves $970 ^_^ sadly i'd give more but i don't make that much money T_T

I lay in the freshly fallen snow that's been dyed red form blood looking up at the full moon. "I wonder what will happen to me when this is all over?"

#37 2010-01-09 16:24:25

Aloneness

Nani???

#38 2011-04-24 01:58:49

wolflove

teenlycan wrote:

To further expand on the subject read this:

http://www.wolfandwildlifestudies.com/deadpup.php

If that doesn't get your blood boiling I dunno what will...

This makes me very upset! The wolf was just a pup!

My heart sings to the moon and with the wind, sending tribute to it whenever I can.

#39 2011-04-25 06:48:06

Moonlit Hunter

First - every single person who has posted, "Stupid humans," is a moron. You are human. I guess you've just proven your own point.

Second - every person who has posted that they would like to go hunt down the people killing wolves, you are a moron. That makes you no better than them.

Third - take a reality check. There are many, many people who raise livestock for a living. They are not rich, and they can't always afford every luxury that money can buy for their sheep/cows/whatever. Sometimes even one single cattle loss can mean the difference between eating nothing but Ramen noodles for a month or eating slightly more nutritious food. More than one cattle losses can completely devastate them, if not ruin them. Financially speaking, times are hard for everyone right now. You can b**** and moan all you want about wolves just being wolves, but people also have a right to exist. And people have a right to defend their livelihood and do what they have to in order to provide for their families. Humans are also a part of nature, and sometimes the struggle for survival means we have to kill an animal that we would rather not have killed.

I find it insulting to read comments from people who don't live anywhere near where wolves roam, have no friends or family whose livelihoods or well-being is affected by wolves in any way, and who don't have even the slightest idea what it is like to live on a farm sit there and post about how horrible a rancher is for shooting wolves on his land instead of trying to drive it off some other way. You may not agree with their methods or their way of life, but it is their way of life - and they have a right to live it how they see fit. When you work the land, whether that be farming or ranching or whatever else, you learn how to deal with the harsh realities of life. Some of those realities include death. That may make a rancher quicker to kill a "problem" wolf than someone who has a cushy office job who has never even seen a cat die would be. Fortunate for some, unfortunate for others. Until you walk a mile in their shoes, you have no place getting off judging them - whether they are right or wrong. You can still disagree with their actions without besmirching and belittling the person who does it.

I am against the killing of animals for sport or for fun, whether that be a wolf or a deer or a rabbit or anything else. I have absolutely no problem with killing an animal for food or to defend oneself, others, or one's livelihood. If someone must hunt for sport, I am okay with it (though don't really like it) provided they put their kill to good use. For example, where I live hunters can donate their meat to needy families who need it. So even if they personally are not eating it, they are using it to feed someone else.

The problem with aerial hunting of wolves in Alaska or other types of wolf hunting is that it is nearly always for sport, and you can't put the kill to any good use that is justifiable in today's society (except in rare instances). Wolf meat is not eaten. We don't use their skins for clothing or anything else. At best they are made into trophies that no one actually needs to have. In short, that is wanton violence to no end. Shooting a wolf from an airplane because you want a wolf skin rug can't even be remotely compared to shooting a wolf on your property because losing that cow it's about to go after will devastate you and prevent you from being able to provide for your family.

Board footer