The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2009-09-01 23:45:17

NyghtShade
Website

Re: Hello Laurell K. Hamilton Fan Club Message Board Visitors!

first off the message above me is COMPLETELY off topic... requests removal.

Someone had mentioned the professor his name is Louie he is/was/ wtf they are doing with Ronnie.

This is by FAR my favorite series for the werecats -- I am a were cat. MY favorite by far is NAthaniel because I like how he evolves from being a very meek person to well.. lol read bitches!

--curls up into Zanders lap though--

"Too see everything clearly is the bane of existence, But to see nothing is even worse."

#27 2009-12-01 02:03:53

WolfMoon
Luna

I've read all of the LKH series and love it. The sexual themes and stuff get redundant but all in all it's a good series. My favorite werewolf would have to be a tie between Jason and Richard. Jason because he's is just so funny. And Richard because when he's not being a jerk or anything he's really awesome, and he's the Ulfric.

[img]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i146/teknetic/qtsig.png[/img]

=^,,..,,^=

#28 2009-12-15 12:41:50

WereWolfH

wow just discovered this. Awesome, I'm currently reading Narcissus in Chains. Personally I feel they should have added a zombie raising appointment at the beginning or something more. I'm still getting confused on who's who though, Gabriel vs. Jason vs. Damian (who is that? I forgot) Oyyyy, that's why I'm glad the comic is out b/c I can visualize the characters from Guilty Pleasures wayyyy better. Hopefully in the later books she revisits stuff (like Guilty Pleasures. I wouldn't mind hearing about some female strippers also) b/c I like her world.

"I got somethin' I wanna tell ya'. I'm not like other guys...

#29 2010-02-24 00:15:06

NyghtShade
Website

*slight SPOILER*

I really like this series, until you get near the end. All the mystic OMFG let me make all my character a god/dess. It makes me not wanna read it... mind you I'm addicted so i still read.

Jason is the TRUEST non alpha male in the series to me... he reminds me closest of a real wolf.

"Too see everything clearly is the bane of existence, But to see nothing is even worse."

#30 2011-01-02 02:49:39

Aliwolf

By far Jason is one of my favorites. Though I am a fan of most of the characters, Richard has his good and his bad moments. I do like the werelepoards a lot.

“For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack." ~ Rudyard Kipling

Board footer