The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2005-08-12 22:12:48

The Busboy
Administrator

Welcome to The Werewolf Cafe!

Welcome to The Werewolf Cafe site here!  The website itself is only open during a full moon phase, but the forums here are open everyday.  The forum members here are very friendly.  There are many talented forum members on this site including artists, authors, writers, directors and musicians.  There are forum members here who work on comic books, collect werewolf items, enjoy werewolf films, read werewolf books and etc.  Enjoy the site, and welcome!

#2 2007-07-15 23:13:16

HecateCrataeisBastBeherit
Website

Re: Welcome to The Werewolf Cafe!

Hello!! My name is Yesenia but my friends call me Chuckie... I'm new here and I hope i can meet new people...

"Death to the weakling, Wealth to the strong!!" Anton Lavey

#3 2007-07-16 18:59:55

The Busboy
Administrator

HecateCrataeisBastBeherit wrote:

Hello!! My name is Yesenia but my friends call me Chuckie... I'm new here and I hope i can meet new people...

Hello, and welcome to The Werewolf Cafe!  Please feel free to create a forum for yourself in the "The Forum Member's Personal Forums" section.  Hope you enjoy the site!

#4 2007-07-20 22:39:20

Niktoma
Advocatus Diaboli
Website

Hi!  I've been looking at this forum for a few days and decided I'd register.  I don't really know too much about forums, so please, be gentle:)

'OK, how about werewolves?' said the voice eventually.
'What do they look like?' asked the kid.
'Ah, well, they look perfectly normal right up to the point where they grow all, like, hair and teeth and giant paws and leap through the window at you,' said the voice.

#5 2007-07-20 22:52:26

WolfMontana

*LEAPING ATTACK!!!!!*

... oh wait... be gentle, sorry big_smile 

Please feel free to start up your own forum in the forum members personal forums section! Welcome!! big_smile

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#6 2007-07-22 14:40:09

The Busboy
Administrator

Yes, and enjoy the site, it's a very friendly forum here, hope you enjoy it.

#7 2007-07-24 16:36:44

besomar

Hello my name is Besomar, and i`m from Belgrade,Serbia.
In case you don`t know Besomar is old serbian name for werewolf. smile

Last edited by besomar (2007-08-07 21:01:22)

" With moon as my guide, i will get you!"

http://s7.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=38693

#8 2007-07-24 19:19:38

The Busboy
Administrator

besomar wrote:

Hello my name is Bogdan, and i`m from Belgrade,Serbia.
In case you don`t know Besomar is old serbian name for werewolf. smile

Hello! Welcome to The Werewolf Cafe!  Please feel free to create a forum for yourself in the "The Forum Member's Personal Forums" section.  Hope you enjoy the site!

#9 2007-08-07 00:41:14

Amarok

Hello, I'm called Amarok.  I know I should start a personal forum, but I saw that there were fewer posts here, and I thought I'd be noticed faster.  It seems that I've been losing touch this past year with just about everybody, so I'm trying to make new friends and acquaintances.  The end of the "Fang, Claw, and Steel" fanzine was quite a blow to my "were" needs, but one day I stumbled upon the Cafe!  Looks like a good place for a midnight snack.

Although I've been on the Internet a few years, I'm no expert on message boards, and I've never visited a chat room, so bear (or wolf) with me.

. . . Just before I came home tonight, I went grocery shopping.  To my surprise, Wal-Mart had tons of Count Chockula, Boo-Berry, and Frankenberry on the shelves.  What?  No Fruit Brute?!

Anyway, I hope to add to the general "Were" knowledge here -- and learn a few things myself.

"No, no, go not to Lethe, neither twist Wolf's-bane, tight-rooted. for its poisonous wine." -- Keats, "Ode to Melancholy"

#10 2007-08-07 01:33:28

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Welcome to the Cafe Amarok!This is a wonderful site for your werewolfy needs,all opinions and facts you have are welcomed and apperciated!Hope you enjoy it here!big_smile

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
"Dude, you Fugly." Dean-Scarecrow.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...
http://loupgarouangel.deviantart.com/

#11 2007-08-07 02:48:16

Black Shuck
Website

Welcome aboard Amarok! big_smile The message board thing is pretty easy, and we're here to help so don't worry wink

I think you'll like it here and will make some new friends and acquaintances. A lot of my friends have come and gone (although they mostly seem to be going) but the friendship from everyone here has always, always stayed.

See you around! big_smile

"Would you love a monsterman?
Could you understand beauty of the beast?
I would do it all for you, would you do it all,
Do it all for me?" -Lordi

#12 2007-08-07 22:05:44

The Busboy
Administrator

Hi, enjoy the site, please feel free to create a personal forum for yourself.  It's a VERY friendly site here, so I think you'll like it, there are so many talented people on this site working on various werewolf related projects, lots of cool stuff going on in the forums as you'll see, enjoy and have fun, and don't worry about not being familiar with forums, you'll get the hang out it.

#13 2007-08-15 11:39:27

Iron Angel
Website

Hi Everyone, My name is Tony
Just stumbled across this site and i had to register as i'm a huge Werewolf Fan, the forums look a great place to find out any new Werewolf info.
I am currently in the process of making my own Werewolf movie "DENSE FEAR 2" which is almost complete.
I have recently made my own website which has information about our first  "DENSE FEAR" movie " and also clips pictures and Information on our new movie in the making.
Here is our website Address    www.freewebs.com/densefear2

#14 2007-08-15 19:21:25

The Busboy
Administrator

Iron Angel wrote:

Hi Everyone, My name is Tony
Just stumbled across this site and i had to register as i'm a huge Werewolf Fan, the forums look a great place to find out any new Werewolf info.
I am currently in the process of making my own Werewolf movie "DENSE FEAR 2" which is almost complete.
I have recently made my own website which has information about our first  "DENSE FEAR" movie " and also clips pictures and Information on our new movie in the making.
Here is our website Address    www.freewebs.com/densefear2

Welcome to The Werewolf Cafe website, I just created a link for your new movie, please check it out and please feel free to post more abnout your film in there, thank you!
Your link is at:
http://forum.werewolfcafe.com/viewtopic … 50#p149050
Best of luck to you with your film!

#15 2007-08-18 21:07:09

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Hello, I was invited here by Fenrir, I also notice that WolfVanZandt, someone I have carried a conversation with before is here.  So....  hi.  Yes, I'm another one of those "OMGee!  I is a Tr00 W3r3!" people, just not in that grammatical context. >..O
Any questions feel free to ask, or PM/IM me if you want....

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#16 2007-08-18 21:16:46

Black Shuck
Website

Cool you know some people here SherlawkDragon! Welcome aboard and we'll be seein' you around! big_smile

"Would you love a monsterman?
Could you understand beauty of the beast?
I would do it all for you, would you do it all,
Do it all for me?" -Lordi

#17 2007-08-19 14:01:28

The Busboy
Administrator

SherlawkDragon wrote:

Hello, I was invited here by Fenrir, I also notice that WolfVanZandt, someone I have carried a conversation with before is here.  So....  hi.  Yes, I'm another one of those "OMGee!  I is a Tr00 W3r3!" people, just not in that grammatical context. >..O
Any questions feel free to ask, or PM/IM me if you want....

Welcome to The Werewolf Cafe!  Please check out the various forum areas here, as you'll get a feel for where everything is located and where to post about your topics (there are numerous werewolf related subjects on this site, as you'll see). Enjoy the site.

#18 2007-08-19 14:01:58

The Busboy
Administrator

To All:
If you want to post about a werewolf book you wrote, a werewolf related project you are working on, werewolf art you've done, a werewolf website you have, a werewolf web comic you work on, a werewolf related CD you have out, a werewolf related movie you are working on, etc. and if it doesn't have a forum thread here already, please feel free to create a forum thread in the appropriate area in the forums here, if you'ld like.  Also, if you have a Friend who is working on something werewolf related (like previously mentioned above), please extend an invitation to them to check out the site here and start their own forum thread, if they would like too.  Thank you!

#19 2007-08-22 10:34:38

honestgeorge

Why doesn't this forum have all those member names given to the increasing post numbers?

"Give me.....a keg.....of beer!"

#20 2007-08-22 18:42:23

The Busboy
Administrator

There are only four that aare automatically attached that I know of: "New Member," "Member," "Moderator" and "Administrator."
All the rest of teh names are special requests, do have a special request for a name you want on yours?  If so, post it in here and someone will set it up for you.

#21 2007-09-07 00:35:24

Grayle
Literary Lycanthrope
Website

Oooooo! I got some ideas!
How about "Lycanthropy Enthusiast," or "Wolf in Training," or "Werepup," or "Coyote Defector," or....heheheheh...."Stray"?

Oops - I guess I should Introduce Myself first.
Hi. I'm Grayle.
Okay, not Really. Grayle's one of the characters in my stories.
I'm the Author responsible for that character, Layson A. Williams.
Nice to meet you.
If you want to know more about me, let me know. I started a test thread called 'Lycanthropic Dilemma' in the Werewolf Stories and Poems area. Feel free to vote for A, B, C. or even D on that thread.

Nose to the Wind, My friends...

To thy known wolf be true...

"Yay! We're Doomed!"  -- Gir

#22 2007-09-07 19:08:58

The Busboy
Administrator

Cool you joined the site and that you are a writer.  Welcome to The Werewolf Cafe!

#23 2007-10-03 19:14:33

Luna de la sangre

Hello. I am new here, obviously lol.
My name is Brianna. I am 19 and a paralegal student. I have had a werewolf fascination since age 6 so I figured it was safe to out myself by now. Luckily my friends support it though everyone else is quite leary of me. I hope to stick around awhile and get to know everyone.

You can cage an animal but you can't take away the rage.

#24 2007-10-03 19:21:05

The Busboy
Administrator

Welcome to The Werewolf Cafe!  Please feel free to create a personal forum topic for yourself in that section, if you'ld like.  Enjoy the site!

#25 2007-10-10 23:46:46

basset40

Hi, I'm new here and I have a story to tell. I lived in Germany in the hochwald region in a small village. I was the only american there at the time. My neighbor an 80 year old man who had lived there most of his life warned me not to go in the woods at night. When I asked why? He said das werwolf. I got a great laugh  out this until the full moon two weeks later.
We liked to sit out on our balcony and look at the moon raise, watch the feeding deer and see the owl that flew by almost every night. That evening we watched the moon come up and heard the most horrible screaming howl come from the woods. The deer fled as did my dog. The screaming howls came closer and closer to the house, I ran inside and locked all the doors and windows. My dog was crouched in the corner  as far from the door as he could get, he was shacking and drooling so hard I thought he would never settle down. We stayed in that corner all night my dog and me. The next morning my neighbors chicken pen had been ripped open and all of her chickens were dead. I later found out there was a werewolf legend connected with our area. You can read about this legend in the Werewolf book by Rod Steiger, it's on page 196, the title is the Morbach Monster. Good Howling!

Last edited by basset40 (2007-10-10 23:50:37)

Board footer