The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-06-14 21:42:38

fullwolf

The Wereling

The boy raced down the middle school hallway as five eigth graders were chasing him. There was a great distance between them and the boy raced like he was an Olympic Gold Medalist. He knew that if the eigth graders caught him and beat on him, his secret would get out. As he neared the cafeteria, the smell of pizza filled his nostrils. His senses became clouded and it became hard to think as the meaty smell of hamburgers filled his mouth with saliva. The boy frantically searched around him the other kids were gaining on him. He turned around and ran straight into the girl he had a crush on. She fell back and the books she was carrying dropped. She said, "Anthony you idiot!" He frantically got up and picked her books up, handed them to her and took off. But, TOO LATE! The kids grabbed Anthony and carried him behind the gym. He wriggled and struggled to get free but he couldn't escape. Two boys held him down while the other three punched him in the stomach. As the wind got knocked out of him, he was thrown to the ground. He grasped his ribs as the pain started to spread. His eyes turned bloodshot red then turned green. His bones popped out of place then realigned to the form of a werewolf. Fur pressed out of his skin as his anger became bloodlust but being a one of a king werewolf; called a wereling. He was able to control his bloodlust. As the transformation finished he growled in anger. He let out a howl as the kids scrambled and took off. Deeply frightened. His werewolf side wanted to tear them apart but the other side told him to leave them alone. The wereling took off across the PE field and jumped over the 9 ft. gate and ran far away from the school.

The wereling ran around to the back of McDonalds and hid in the corner. It trembled as the fur receeded and the bones went back into place. Where a few seconds ago stood a wereling, now stood a 12 year-old boy....

TO BE CONTINUED........

HOPE U GUYS LIKE MY STORY=D

Last edited by fullwolf (2007-06-14 21:44:59)

#2 2007-06-14 21:48:38

native-lycan
Website

Re: The Wereling

loved it ,bravo *starts claping and throwing roses at fullwolf*

I'm A True Follower Of The Ancient Ways, Which Include Believing In Ancient Spirits, Like The Spirit Of Predators Like The Wolf Or The Jaguar, This Are My Spirit Guides..... THE DARK PREDATOR WILL PREY ON YOUR SOUL, I'M THE WEREJAGUARWOLF.......GRGRRRRR!!!

#3 2007-06-14 21:51:52

fullwolf

thanks but compared to what i normally write this sucks

#4 2007-06-14 22:27:08

native-lycan
Website

really??!!!!than your other stuff must be great!!!!

I'm A True Follower Of The Ancient Ways, Which Include Believing In Ancient Spirits, Like The Spirit Of Predators Like The Wolf Or The Jaguar, This Are My Spirit Guides..... THE DARK PREDATOR WILL PREY ON YOUR SOUL, I'M THE WEREJAGUARWOLF.......GRGRRRRR!!!

#5 2007-06-15 18:09:28

The Busboy
Administrator

Nicely written.

#6 2007-06-19 19:49:52

fullwolf

The boy stood by the dumpsters shaking as if it was freezing. How could he have let this happen? Anthony started cursing at himself but suddenly smiled as a thought occurred. Nothing would go wrong; no one would believe the mother******* that saw him change. People would just think they were crazy. He started walking and said, " Amen to that."
Anthony trudged home tired, weary, and most of all scared. Scared what the kids; that picked on him, threw him in the trash and spit on him, and even beat on him; would do to him tommorow. "Would they bring guns or knives," then another thought came," They're stupid but not that stupid." When he got home it was dark and around 7:00 the lights were off in the house. He breathed a sigh of relief as he remembered his parents were still at Big Bear on their "vacation."

(His parents did not know of his condition)

7:30 Anthony's alarm clock goes off annd he jolts from bed

He shouted," shite!" "I'm gonna be late!" He put on his clothes and raced out the door. He was 10 blocks away from his school and looked at his watch. Only 5 minutes until the bell rang. He mentally argued wether he should shift or not. He made up his mind. Anthony focused and his eyes turned green and soon a werewolf was sprinting down the sidewalk.

Last edited by fullwolf (2007-10-08 22:32:09)

#7 2007-06-20 11:56:51

fullwolf

sorry people i could only post half of the next part of my story i got busy

Last edited by fullwolf (2007-06-20 11:57:15)

#8 2007-06-20 19:08:23

The Busboy
Administrator

Nice new story post.

#9 2007-10-08 22:47:43

fullwolf

He reached his homeroom just in time before the bell rang. He stood on the field during gym. Suddenly, he heard hey Anthony, his head snapped around and before he could see anything Bam!!! he was hit in the face with a football. Instantly, he clenched his fists trying to control his anger while the kids that threw the ball at him laughed hysterically. Anger flushed through his veins, pure anger.  He walked over and pulled up his sleeve and punched the kid right in the jaw he heard he jaw bone crack. He stood there watching the hurt boy and allof a sudden he started laughing. It's like he liked hurting the boy. A crowd gathered around the two boys.

#10 2007-11-16 21:08:26

FenrirVik
Space Cowboy

Good but boy this kid needs anger mangement classes.wink

Synchronicity

#11 2007-11-17 03:26:48

Grayle
Literary Lycanthrope
Website

Not only does Anthony run fast, but so does the story! Wow!
Even so, keep it coming! I'm interested as to how Anthony is going to cope with the school kids!

To thy known wolf be true...

"Yay! We're Doomed!"  -- Gir

#12 2007-11-28 22:03:47

fullwolf

He was thrown to the floor from behind and was being punched in the face simultaneously.

The ruckus immediately attracted the gym teacher's attention and in the next ten minutes he was getting suspended for fighting and for breaking a kid's jaw.

Anthony sat there in the dean's office listening to some grown-up fatass with no college education tell him that he now had too many demerits and could not graduate. Anthony was immediately thrown into a rage again, this time almost killing someone. Anthony got up and picked up the chair he was sitting in and threw it against the wall.

He shouted,"I don't need this, and gently caress you."

"gently caress you and the cayuse you rode in on!!!!!!"

And the teenager ran our of the building and was soon on the outskirts of campus. He trotted to the gate and jumped over it. He ran away from the school--and away from his problems.

#13 2007-11-28 22:04:25

fullwolf

more coming
sorry about cussin. thought it makes it more dramatic.
more on the way

#14 2009-09-25 03:47:45

lonewolf13

it is fine with me. can't wait for the next part.

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. ...In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only truth...."
    Alphonse Elric --- Fullmetal Alchemist

Board footer