The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-10-03 14:02:54

lonewolf13

The white wolves

this is just a sample so please be nice.

Chapter 1: The Attack
“Jack are we there yet?” asked Chris for about the 15th time in the last half hour. “No Chris, we still have about half an hour till the turnoff, and then about 15 minutes till my grandma’s ranch house.” I answered while trying to keep us on the road.
    After making sure that there where no cars coming, I looked to my side too look at my best friend Chris in the passenger seat messing with his laptop then I looked back at my brother Jake and his friend Aleksander, “aka Alek”. Jake had his seat back and was asleep. Alek was listening to his IPod and playing some air drums to the song he was listening to.  Sighing, I turned my eyes back to the road just in time, to get us back on the road and into our lane.
45 minutes later I’m pulling into my grandma’s old ranch house. Turning of the truck and getting out. I went to the back of the truck to see if anything had come out or if one of our dirt bikes had come lose.
After making sheer that everything was ok I went to my brother’s door and opened it. On opening the door I see that he is still asleep. Making sheer that I was about 3 feet from him I took out one of my shockers (You know the one you can get out of a lighter.), bent towards him and set it on his hand and clicked it.
In the time it took me to take 3 more steps backwards, Jake had set up and was holding his hand, howling his head off. As his howling subsided, I was already making my way away from the truck as silently as I could, but it was too late. Jake was out of the truck and heading my way with a (I am going to hurt you very bad) kind of look on his face.
Smiling, I turned around and took of at a dead run while trying to get the key to the door out of my pocket. I finally got the key out just in time to get tackled by my brother from behind. As I fell I tried to get him under me but to no avail. When I hit the ground I did a tuck and roll. I bounded back onto my feet with no problem.
Turning around I saw that Jake was on one of his knees and looking at me in a kind of (I got you good) type of look on his face. Sighing, I walked over to him and helped him up. As he stood up strait he hit me with a right hook to the check. “That is for shocking me you ***hole.” he said walking back towards the truck and getting out his rifle and walking off.
    Sighing, I got to my feet and started looking for the key I had dropped while running from Jake. I walked to the front door AND unlocking it I stepped inside and took a

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. ...In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only truth...."
    Alphonse Elric --- Fullmetal Alchemist

#2 2009-10-03 16:48:40

stoicfortitude

Re: The white wolves

good story so far, keep up the good work!

#3 2009-10-03 17:26:34

lonewolf13

thanks and i will

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. ...In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only truth...."

#4 2009-10-03 17:53:49

lonewolf13

ok here is the character info for my story.
i will have the rest of chapter one up soon.

Character Information

Name: Jack Sherman Hooper Jr.
Height: 6”3’
Weight: 110 kg
Bio: likes to read, favorite thing to eat is sugar
Free hard candy (cherry), has a scars on his shoulder,
back and chest (from when he was attacked by wolf on
a camping trip when he was 12 years old.), is the top
expert on supernatural beings in the group. Is also the
fastest one in the group
Hobbies: building modal planes and cars, martial arts,
master apprentice in swordsmanship (always has a sword
with him every time he goes camping) and likes going into
the woods for long periods of time with a couple of friends
to get away from the people in the city.

Name: Chris Walburger
Height: 5”9’
Weight: 98 kg
Bio: always by a computer, favorite thing to eat is
jelly beans. Smartest one of the group.
Hobbies: hacking into and place that has the most security, hanging out with some friends, camping and karate.

Name: Jacob Hooper (Jake)
Height: 5”6’
Weight: 102 kg
Bio:  lower grade hacking , likes to eat Asian food, works
for the military testing weapons, training in body strength
and staying fit, expert on certain types of werewolves, vehicle expert
for the team, wears demonic looking contact lenses, team tattoo. 
Likes to fight, short fused. Is the only one to have all traits of running,
strength and smarts.
Hobbies: martial arts, staff fighting, weapon testing for the military, 
working on my 1998 dodge charger and 1997 wrangler jeep.

Name: Aleksander Westmann
Height: 5”7’
Weight: 105 kg
Bio: strongest of the group, favorite thing to eat is kabob.
Hobbies: weight lifting, karate and staff fighting.

Board footer