The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-06-15 23:13:08

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

Lady protector...or something

since it somehow got lost in the forum,here it is again.with some added stuff.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was walking in the forest,my favorite place,and i heard a noise in a high up tree.I looked up and saw a small sretas,(a cat that is made of shadow)as it jumped down from the huge oak tree and landed neatly,in a circle of flowers.my eyes grew red as i looked at it and said,"My good sretas,if you do that,you might be on the end of a sword without one little meow from you."to which it replied,"My good lady,you are a Humewolf,are you not?For i am in need of your....abilities,as a humewolf."I looked at this creature like it had gone crazy."Me?We usually eat you!!What do you need me for?"he sighed then turned his black spotted body to the side,and I saw something that would make even me want to throw up.An arrow,with black gryphon feathers on it,was stuck through his chest."But..what can I do for you?You are little.."he walked up to me without a limp at all despite the arrow in his side."My lady..you are know for your age and skill.I thought you would be able to help..by.."He walked up to me and looked his head down to tell me to come closer and when I did, he whispered his request in my ear.I jumped up and spat at him as if I,myself were a sretas.He wanted me to make him a demon cat!

Part one

Through the town we walked, I and my sretas. Time went by very slowly now. I have been alive for a while, and it didn't take much to entertain me. A simple contest can do that now. Where did the time go, I wondered? It seemed to fly past, then suddenly it took a year for me to want to move anywhere else than the small town. But, then again, I liked it here. Calm, for the most part. It also has me, a protector. A humewolf, apparently, dosn't bother them. They encourage me to protect them. I would, of course, protect them without encouraging. I walked now, with Fruthair, the sretas I had encountered about six years ago. I can describe him as looking like a large housecat, that's fur is pitch black, yet with lines of dark red etched into his fur. He had a very long tail, about twice the length of him, that ended in a red crystal that looked like the tip was once on fire, and had frozen in orange flame.I can say that before,time flew, for at first I hated the little furball. Then, things changed. He is my loyal friend now. He cannot be seperated from me now, something that took the slowing down of time to realise. To think I would have had him on my sword at all...I could not imagine that now. We are in the main square, looking for something to do. Fruth spotted a stand."What might that be, my lady?" he said, gesturing toward a stand with his pitch black paw. I looked in that direction. It was a small stand that had a simple sign saying,"Come and see our spells!" This town was also full of people who were probably not humans."A spell-seller."I said. "Ah. Do you wish to browse the spells? You no doubt have knowledge of them." Fruth said, knowing of my knowledge of various spells and incantations. I had trained in spellcraft with people in both this town, and the one beside it. And, as I said, time seems slow. It almost seemed hours since I wake up, but it probably was a simple few minutes. I could never tell. I walked over to the stand."Perhaps not. I would love to see a spell I do not yet know, and I may yet be able to teach one." I walked up to the boy at the stand."Hey boy! What spells do you show here?" He smiled. He had sharp fangs. Quaint. A vampire among other things."Body shaping spells and spells of illusion, lady protector." I looked at him and smiled."Wonderful!How many spells do you know,bat?" He laughs a little and says,"M-miss forgive me....but I only know two." I look at him,and smile."It is alright...show me."He stutters a bit and casts a simple spell that causes Fruth to dissapear for five minutes."Simple,but effective."I say,making the boy smile.He looks at me and says,"Now,Sretas may I transform you?" He looked at me sadly.I nodded.Poor sretas..The boy cast a spell that caused him to turn into a ferret for ten minutes.Indicating his transforming magic was stronger than his illusion."Good boy,work on it and you will be powerful."I walk away,looking for some other fun thing to do before heading home.

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#2 2009-06-16 07:52:07

Fenrik Malifex The White
The Broken One

Re: Lady protector...or something

want me to revise it?

I'm like a broken blade, used to many times to be repaired, too many pieces of my shattered being to be mended, cast aside by those close to me. Broken, abandoned, Betrayed, disgraced...
But soon all who wrong me will discover that even a broken blade can kill...

#3 2009-06-16 22:54:46

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

yes please

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#4 2009-06-16 23:01:10

Fenrik Malifex The White
The Broken One

k i will

I'm like a broken blade, used to many times to be repaired, too many pieces of my shattered being to be mended, cast aside by those close to me. Broken, abandoned, Betrayed, disgraced...
But soon all who wrong me will discover that even a broken blade can kill...

#5 2009-10-15 13:39:39

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

smile

Board footer