The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-04-18 13:58:34

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

nother story..(i have to finish all of em..)

heres another one lycanis challanged me to write on the spot.heres the beginning oh and i DID NOT error check it..sry guys.ill fix it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
part one:the beginning

I was walking in the forest,my favorite place,and i heard a noise in a high up tree.I looked up and saw a small sretas,(a cat that is made of shadow)as it jumped down from the huge oak tree and landed neatly,in a circle of flowers.my eyes grew red as i looked at it and said,"My good sretas,if you do that,you might be on the end of a sword without one little meow from you."to which it replied,"My good lady,you are a Humewolf,are you not?For i am in need of your....abilities,as a humewolf."I looked at this creature like it had gone crazy."Me?We usually eat you!!What do you need me for?"he sighed then turned his black spotted body to the side,and I saw something that would make even me want to throw up.An arrow,with black gryphon feathers on it,was stuck through his chest."But..what can I do for you?You are little.."he walked up to me without a limp at all despite the arrow in his side."My lady..you are know for your age and skill.I thought you would be able to help..by.."He walked up to me and looked his head down to tell me to come closer and when I did, he whispered his request in my ear.I jumped up and spat at him as if I,myself were a sretas.He wanted me to make him a demon cat,that would be under my control!

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#2 2009-04-18 14:04:50

lord_hondros
Hound Of Darkness

Re: nother story..(i have to finish all of em..)

Interesting. I would continue reading if there were more.

#3 2009-04-18 14:08:09

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

why,thank you,Lord hondros.*i bow my tail wraping around my feet*i shall make more,do not worry.Might you look at my other stories and poems as well?

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#4 2009-04-18 14:09:45

lord_hondros
Hound Of Darkness

I sure will.

#5 2009-04-18 14:31:32

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

ok...im..typing..>hates typing but loves to make stories<
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Why did you spat at me?!I will DIE if i am not helped,and a gryphon feather only helps the arrow along!Please!help me.."He hung his head making me feel sorry for him and I finally gave up."Alright..i will help you."So I,in my sweatpants and jeans,started stepped into the moonlight,making me change.I could feel my eyes changing,adjusting to the light and darkness around me,then I screamed as my teeth painfully pushed my human teeth out of my,now bleeding,mouth.The pain was so intense I doubled over,and held my reshaping leg,my newly grown claws ripping the pants as I held onto them and finnaly the stiches came undone and my pants fell in ripped pieces.My shirt was getting so tight I couldnt breath and I ripped the shirt right down the front as my fur started growing on my body rapidly.All this while the sretas looked at me with sympathy and simply stood,not knowing if he went near me if he would get ripped as badly as the shirt was.The spine painfully elongated and split my skin,resulting in a bloodbath.My tail was the last thing to come and my tailbone came out of my skin and immediatly started having muscles,skin,and fur growing on it untill it was a wolf tail.Now the whole ordeal was done and me in a bleeding mess.The sretas walked slowly over to me and said in a careful voice,"M-my lady...c-can you do what you need with me?"I,knowing exactly what I was doing and no longer in pain,grabbed the cat by his throat,and with the other hand pulled out the arrow,resulting in a painful meow from him and I reached over and bit him hard on the neck and as soon as I let him go,he stumbled a bit and fell unconcious,as did I.

#6 2009-10-15 13:59:12

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

hmm........dont liek this one much.

Board footer