The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#51 2009-10-17 23:38:59

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Re: P-shifters

WolfVanZandt wrote:

Blood and chocolate go great together. Especially in chili.

Do you mind if I put this in my signature?
i'll credit you and everything.
big_smile

I'll come down and get you high.  Maybe sing you a lullaby.  Sing you to sleep, a sleep you'll never wake from.  Sing you to coma, so to speak.

#52 2009-10-18 00:13:22

WolfVanZandt
Website

Hey. it's just the truth - I can't claim credit for that.

#53 2009-10-18 00:22:56

Vindicator
Seer of the West [Moderator]
Website

WolfVanZandt wrote:

Aye. Blood and Chocolate comes from Steppenwolf.

Ah, I thought so, but I wasn't positive. Thanks! So another random question, what did you think of the book?

"What makes a monster and what makes a man?" ~Bells of Notre Dame.

#54 2009-10-18 01:45:20

WolfVanZandt
Website

Recommended reading for all Werewolves. Mr. Haller had a problem that's pretty common in the modern Therian community.

#55 2009-10-18 07:22:24

shinigami
Website

o yea like what? cause im in iraq and wont be able to read it for awhile

http://tiandiyuhui.ning.com/ a place for all those who walk our paths...
vampirefreaks-samuraillama
for the wounded man may say to his assailant, if i  live i shall kill you, if i die you are forgive, such is the way of honor...

#56 2009-10-18 23:15:04

WolfVanZandt
Website

Steppenwolf by Hermann Hesse

#57 2009-10-19 03:50:48

Slayer

My fiance can do it!

I think it looks painful, but I suppose the first time just looks that way!

Your friendly neighborhood slayer!

#58 2009-10-19 10:28:41

shinigami
Website

lol aight ill have to try and get them over here

http://tiandiyuhui.ning.com/ a place for all those who walk our paths...
vampirefreaks-samuraillama
for the wounded man may say to his assailant, if i  live i shall kill you, if i die you are forgive, such is the way of honor...

#59 2009-10-19 23:56:55

Vindicator
Seer of the West [Moderator]
Website

WolfVanZandt wrote:

Steppenwolf by Hermann Hesse

I had an opportunity to read this book over the summer. I had not read such a deep book in quite a long time. It really did get the my head moving with ideas and questions.

"What makes a monster and what makes a man?" ~Bells of Notre Dame.

#60 2009-10-21 22:06:35

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

Slayer wrote:

My fiance can do it!

I think it looks painful, but I suppose the first time just looks that way!

p shift? have you seen him? is it cool?

Last edited by AshenWolf (2009-10-21 22:07:08)

"It is better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you are not."
                                                                                          -Andre Gide

#61 2009-10-23 18:16:36

Acadia13

I've never read the book and yes p-shifting? Sounds really interesting. smile

"I had the taste of blood and chocolate in my mouth, one as hateful as the other..."

"This is my world. These are my people. They believe in prophecies and destiny, I believe we make our own."

#62 2009-10-26 12:03:25

WerewolfLeaAnn

well, a few minor changes here, but nothing big to report.

"I feel the Change, back to a better day, the hair stands on the back of my neck, wildness is the preservation of the world, so seek the wolf in thyself!"- Metallica, "of wolf and man"

#63 2009-10-30 02:40:18

Spaniard
Website

Reading these different ways others can 'P-shift' as you call it, is very interesting. It's very different from my own.

#64 2009-10-30 10:17:03

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

What is your own, if you don't mind sharing?

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#65 2009-10-30 17:19:23

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

yes, please tell smile

-Andre Gide

#66 2009-10-31 00:31:13

Spaniard
Website

I'd like to refer you to my, er, what is it called again...

Personal Forum. Located in the main forum of this site. It is simply titled 'Spaniard.'

Wouldn't want to be repeating the same information over and over again, now would we? Lol.

#67 2009-10-31 01:02:15

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

lol.

-Andre Gide

#68 2009-11-04 00:20:21

Acadia13

You know I might be getting somewhere with this p-shifting stuff haha.... just a whole lot of concentration and a WHOLE lot of sitting still haha soooo hard to do

"I had the taste of blood and chocolate in my mouth, one as hateful as the other..."

"This is my world. These are my people. They believe in prophecies and destiny, I believe we make our own."

#69 2009-11-05 22:05:45

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Well, webcams are easily available and you can get one for quite cheap, so if any of you actually achieve this, please film yourselves doing it.

I'll come down and get you high.  Maybe sing you a lullaby.  Sing you to sleep, a sleep you'll never wake from.  Sing you to coma, so to speak.

#70 2009-11-05 22:37:19

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

:d

-Andre Gide

#71 2009-11-06 22:07:52

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

so how do you actualy change?? on some sites they say that raising their pulse does it (personaly i think that you would have a heart attack before that worked)

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

#72 2009-11-06 23:11:11

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

I dont know. most of us here have mental shifts, and not many claim to be p-shifters (full body physical shifts)

-Andre Gide

#73 2009-11-18 01:23:21

Little Blackfoot

Huh. Some clarification:

When you have vivid dreams of being an animal, and evidence of things that physically happen to that animal show up on your body, you are not becoming a "ghost" animal. You are projecting your soul into the body of a living animal and riding it throughout the night (or day if it's on the other side of the world). Depending on the strength of the psychic connection, injuries to the animal can be transfered to your body. Most people say they can't control the animal because they haven't undergone any spiritual or mental training. But even if you go out and start training and trying to control your host animal - really ask yourself the question, am I doing an ethically, spiritually moral thing?

It's called astral projection and it exists. Apparently it feels like lucid dreaming, but it's real. My brother practiced it, but almost died when the coyote he was "riding" got hit by a truck. His heart stopped. He doesn't do it anymore.
Apparently if you attained complete control of your consciousness, you would be able to send your soul out to the animal during waking hours. I guess it would be sort of like a deep meditation.

There are huge risks involved though. If you don't know how to protect yourself in the spirit world, leaving your body like that leaves you wide open to getting your body possessed by ghosts, demons, you name it. When you tried to come back to your human body you would find it already occupied. My brother knew how to protect himself but he heard some guesome stories about what happened to people who tried without protection. The spirit world is full of things that have  no physical body but REALLY REALLY REALLY want one.

I've never heard of people who could willfully change their physical body, but I suppose it is possible. Indian yogis and rare secretive sects of Tibetan monks have long ago plumbed the depths of the capabilities of the human mind. My question is - what do you get out of it? Yay! My teeth are sharp! I would rather fix my cavities.

*before anyone flames me*

I've had 20 cavities filled in the last year.
I'm serious

"Can you see me now?
I've got my arms spread wide open
Under your beautiful sky -"
Kan'Nal ~ Desert Flower

#74 2009-11-18 19:00:33

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

thats really neat!

-Andre Gide

#75 2009-11-18 23:11:43

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

Little Blackfoot wrote:

Huh. Some clarification:

When you have vivid dreams of being an animal, and evidence of things that physically happen to that animal show up on your body, you are not becoming a "ghost" animal. You are projecting your soul into the body of a living animal and riding it throughout the night (or day if it's on the other side of the world). Depending on the strength of the psychic connection, injuries to the animal can be transfered to your body. Most people say they can't control the animal because they haven't undergone any spiritual or mental training. But even if you go out and start training and trying to control your host animal - really ask yourself the question, am I doing an ethically, spiritually moral thing?

It's called astral projection and it exists. Apparently it feels like lucid dreaming, but it's real. My brother practiced it, but almost died when the coyote he was "riding" got hit by a truck. His heart stopped. He doesn't do it anymore.
Apparently if you attained complete control of your consciousness, you would be able to send your soul out to the animal during waking hours. I guess it would be sort of like a deep meditation.

There are huge risks involved though. If you don't know how to protect yourself in the spirit world, leaving your body like that leaves you wide open to getting your body possessed by ghosts, demons, you name it. When you tried to come back to your human body you would find it already occupied. My brother knew how to protect himself but he heard some guesome stories about what happened to people who tried without protection. The spirit world is full of things that have  no physical body but REALLY REALLY REALLY want one.

I've never heard of people who could willfully change their physical body, but I suppose it is possible. Indian yogis and rare secretive sects of Tibetan monks have long ago plumbed the depths of the capabilities of the human mind. My question is - what do you get out of it? Yay! My teeth are sharp! I would rather fix my cavities.

*before anyone flames me*

I've had 20 cavities filled in the last year.
I'm serious

well i have no cavities....also how would one protect themselves while preforming astral progection??...so that if anyone is trying and still dont listen to your warning at least they will be able to protect themselves

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

Board footer