The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-10-05 12:12:56

Snap Crack 'n' Chomp

Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion mod! Werewolves galore... maybe...

Presenting a fan made Mod for Oblivion. Yes, it centres around our furry friends, which makes it note worthy in this domain.
Who knows what will happen with this mod, maybe it will come to fruitation, maybe not... but here it is for your viewing pleasure.

'The Belgian werewolf' by Tarym.

There seem to be others out there as well, most are works in progress!!!

Personally I think it's disgusting that Bethesta didn't think to include Lycanthropy into Oblivion. OK maybe they did 'think' to put it in... but why didn't they go the whole hog? They implimented a frickin' moon phase system... which a lot of people, me included, thought was a hint of a future Werewolf expansion or at least micro-transaction. Apparently not. Oblivion is being expanded NO MORE. Apparently 'Shivering Isles' was enough... Bah.

Bitter? Much??? Yup. Sorry but after nearly dying of excitement when I discovered Bloodmoon I just thought that they would continue their nod to Werewolf fans everywhere. Daggerfall included 'em as well. Wasn't to be, so leave it to the fan community, and lets hope this Mod gets finished.

#2 2007-10-15 02:13:28

Wolfy Snackrib

Re: Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion mod! Werewolves galore... maybe...

I agree. I was hoping that you would be able to become a lycanthrope in Oblivion but noooo. You can only become a stupid little vampire, it's not even funny to be a vampire. Having to feed so that you'll stand sunlight for a few hours. It's a real pain. They really should've put some werewolves in oblivion, it would have made it a hell of a lot more fun to play.

♠ Hail the inner beast ♠

#3 2007-10-21 00:13:01

WolfMontana

I just installed a werewolf mod, it worked pretty well. smile Not the Belgian one though, can't remember... oh, it was the mod that's kind of a multiple mod pack. It includes Lichs as well. The werewolf models are pretty good big_smile I'll post a pic here sometime.

I was ticked off too. I loved running around to get bit by a daggerfall werewolf, and I did the same with Bloodmoon. big_smile Great fun.

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#4 2008-02-21 20:40:26

BlackWolfMarwood

I own the game of the year edition for PS3 which includes the expansions. I wish they offered this mod for console.

#5 2008-05-19 16:58:54

WolfMontana

Yeah, it'd be cool. I found a bug however - if you level up and try to sleep to gain the next level, it won't let you. I found the error with the code though, so it was a fairly quick fix. I'll try and post it here.

#6 2008-05-30 14:33:34

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

Is there ANY possible way to transfer files from the computer to the 360? Like maybe sticks? Or connecting your PC to your 360?

<3

#7 2008-05-30 20:55:49

WolfMontana

The mods are written specifically for the Windows PC platform, they wouldn't work for the XBox, as far as I know.

#8 2008-05-31 21:43:46

Dyviath
Website

LycanJayBoy wrote:

Is there ANY possible way to transfer files from the computer to the 360? Like maybe sticks? Or connecting your PC to your 360?

I remember you could do that with Morrowind + mods on the XBox, but it was illegal. tongue I wouldn't be surprised if it was illegal with OB + mods on the 360 too.
No, I don't know how to do it. XP

#9 2008-07-05 15:40:33

twilight rising

Snap Crack 'n' Chomp wrote:

Personally I think it's disgusting that Bethesta didn't think to include Lycanthropy into Oblivion. OK maybe they did 'think' to put it in... but why didn't they go the whole hog? They implimented a frickin' moon phase system... which a lot of people, me included, thought was a hint of a future Werewolf expansion or at least micro-transaction. Apparently not. Oblivion is being expanded NO MORE. Apparently 'Shivering Isles' was enough... Bah.

Goodness yes.

They bothered to include some vampires in there, so why did lycans get forgotten? Especially after the expansion for its predecessor was so awesome.

Stupid company. *grumbles*

And I don't have internet up to the xbox so no downloading expansions for me! yikes Ack. I'll just play Morrowind instead... ¬_¬

#10 2008-07-31 15:51:49

Emanuel Wolf

Snap Crack 'n' Chomp can you give a link for this mod, please!  roll

#11 2008-11-27 08:06:02

jetex1911

Snap Crack 'n' Chomp wrote:

Presenting a fan made Mod for Oblivion. Yes, it centres around our furry friends, which makes it note worthy in this domain.
Who knows what will happen with this mod, maybe it will come to fruitation, maybe not... but here it is for your viewing pleasure.

'The Belgian werewolf' by Tarym.

There seem to be others out there as well, most are works in progress!!!

Bitter? Much??? Yup. Sorry but after nearly dying of excitement when I discovered Bloodmoon I just thought that they would continue their nod to Werewolf fans everywhere. Daggerfall included 'em as well. Wasn't to be, so leave it to the fan community, and lets hope this Mod gets finished.

true, it pisses me off that they never added it mad. maybe if on their next game people vote for it, they may add it.

Life feels boring without a little danger in it, and werewolves are BadAss. so does the lone wolf have a boring life. mother***king NO.

#12 2009-02-11 12:12:24

SolitaryHowl

I'm sorry for bumping the topic, but there is another mod for Oblivion out there called Curse of Hircine.

#13 2009-02-11 17:01:09

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

Go to their website, and send a message about wanting them in the next game. I tried sending one about multiplayer.. but unfortunately never got a reply. sad

Shouldn't have used "need money?" as the first words XD.

<3

#14 2009-02-22 13:35:34

SolitaryHowl

I emailed Bethesda, and they said that there are no plans for development for 'Oblivion V' at this time. However, they said that they would alert the public if/when this changes.

They didn't say anything about the werewolf suggestion, but they thanked me for playing their games. Bah.

#15 2009-10-21 09:33:53

FelltheDarkWolf

yeah i had the werewolf mod for computer as well it was freaking awsome running round killing people and not getting caught.  lol for a while though my computer ran to slow so i had to get rid of it which wasn't cool at all but other than it puts a nice little twist in the game.  I think that they should make one where you can change at will it would make it better in battles in stuff like that.  especially on missions so you can move around faster

Board footer