The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2009-02-23 02:14:44

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

Re: Um... I need some help

Where does this guy get off?
If we're a disgrace, quit trolling and get the gently caress out.

<3

#27 2009-02-23 02:16:46

WolfVanZandt
Website

Uh, it's a troll......that's where it "gets off".

#28 2009-10-21 13:59:26

choondooga

Werewolves are sexy.

All I know is that they hurt like hell and as soon as I can get up off this floor I’m gonna find that bastard and kill him.
- Gabe Ambrose

#29 2009-10-21 21:17:01

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

WolfVanZandt wrote:

You talking about me?

choondooga wrote:

Werewolves are sexy.

Especially VanZandt, you should see him on his nudist-vacations.  HOTNESS!

Last edited by SherlawkDragon (2009-10-21 21:18:03)

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#30 2009-10-21 22:25:27

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

WVZ: There are plenty of Therians with anxiety and affect disorders and such but they deal with them much like everyone else does - those aren't problems that are specific to Therians.

yeah-like i have seperation anxiety :p lots of people do, but its not specific to therians

"It is better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you are not."
                                                                                          -Andre Gide

#31 2009-10-21 22:37:05

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

darkangel10x wrote:

This site has no significance to the werewolf or lycan population. It shouldn't, and truly does not affect how you should feel. True lycans/werewolves do not need this stupid forums. Everyone on these type of sites are a disgrace and should not deserve to call themselves lycans or werewolves. If ANY of you were true to your roots, or are even TRULY a lycan or werewolf, you would not post these answers to questions giving away the secrets of our kind and exposing us all. Anyone could come onto this site and see what you have released as a secret to the mass online public. Thanks to people like you, I and my lycan brethren are exposed, and yes, even hunted. You all will recieve your just desserts.

um, firstly, its DESERVES not desserts, unless you would like to treat  us 'disgraces' for ice cream? And how are you different than i? And, actually, most slayers dont kill weres unless they have to. Besides, most people dont believe this, unless a p-shifter was caught on tape, you have nothing to worry about. So if youre so high and mighty, track me down smarty pants and set me straight. tongue XD

-Andre Gide

#32 2009-10-21 23:05:48

WolfVanZandt
Website

O.o

Sherlawk, yer not a troll, yer a raccoon.

On the other hand, yes, I know I'm hot. I try not to let it go to my head, though.

#33 2009-10-21 23:19:38

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

XD hahah

-Andre Gide

#34 2009-10-22 13:45:09

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

AshenWolf wrote:

darkangel10x wrote:

Thanks to people like you, I and my lycan brethren are exposed, and yes, even hunted. You all will recieve your just desserts.

um, firstly, its DESERVES not desserts, unless you would like to treat  us 'disgraces' for ice cream?

Sorry to rain on your parade, but it IS 'just desserts' tongue

That's me, can't resist a spelling/grammar/phrase error.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#35 2009-10-22 14:45:11

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

XD oops sorry lol big_smile

-Andre Gide

#36 2009-10-22 17:08:28

WolfVanZandt
Website

Also, I like to receive desserts. I really have a seet tooth.

#37 2009-10-22 22:24:57

shadowwolfx
Elder Alpha

darkangel, you must understand that humans are to close minded to even consider anything said in this forum to be true. I live free, and will continue to do so and if a hunter wishes to take me out, god help his soul. its rabid dogs like you that get us slain GTFO and spread yourself on an examination table for them to gut you. Otherwise exhibit some self control and keep yourself from being hunted.

They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."

#38 2009-10-22 22:54:44

choondooga

SherlawkDragon wrote:

WolfVanZandt wrote:

You talking about me?

choondooga wrote:

Werewolves are sexy.

Especially VanZandt, you should see him on his nudist-vacations.  HOTNESS!

Frightening . . . XD

All I know is that they hurt like hell and as soon as I can get up off this floor I’m gonna find that bastard and kill him.
- Gabe Ambrose

#39 2009-10-23 15:04:55

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Actually VanZandt, I haven't seen any pictures of you since you lost weight... Sorry if this is being too rude of me, but I seem to recall you saying that when you tried to run on all fours (the way Worry was doing it, which is still awesomeness that I haven't been able to fully recreate) you tripped on your belly and ended up rolling about? (that's a funny image actually...... I seem to recall a joke about Rus Limbaugh doing such a thing....)

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#40 2009-10-26 03:43:45

WolfVanZandt
Website

LOL......I've gained it all back and, being the time of year that it is, it'll be a couple of months before I lose it again.

My weight loss depends on exercise and I pulled a groin muscle and couldn't exercise for awhile.

The problem with me running on all fours is that the fat keeps me from bending in the right places. It wrecks my flexibility.

#41 2009-10-27 15:16:02

WerewolfLeaAnn

*backs into corner* i regret comming here!
Haha anyways, most of the things you mentioned origionly arent really normal problems Therians have.
I am a therian, and I know therians offline, and they dont really ever complain of those.
I mean, yeah, my eyes do turn yellow, but thats a family trait, i got it from my father, and it may not have anything to do with being a werewolf/therian. and it really aint a problem... the only thing it does is make some people who nothice it uncomfortable...

Last edited by WerewolfLeaAnn (2009-10-27 15:16:50)

"I feel the Change, back to a better day, the hair stands on the back of my neck, wildness is the preservation of the world, so seek the wolf in thyself!"- Metallica, "of wolf and man"

#42 2009-10-28 03:22:17

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

WerewolfLeaAnn wrote:

*backs into corner* i regret comming here!

Good, my work here is done. ^!^

Board footer