The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-09-11 22:29:04

shadowwolfx
Elder Alpha

shifting at the wrong time

so, i just stared my first full time job in sales. all day i'm up walking around talking to people selling direct tv... day is the bad part because i cant sleep at night.. being nocturnal is the problem, along with that i have school full time. well my recant schedule change has caused me phantom shift ON THE JOB!! Big problem here, ya see im very hungry by the near end of the day so i start seeing the people im talking to as a food source.. i mean they are... but COME ON really? Seriously i have alot of control over myself but when im on the job about to pass out and in pain i phantom shift, i mean the smooth talking and the energy is great lol especially when all the pain in my feet dissipates but wanting to eat my customers?!?! disturbing eh?

They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."

#2 2009-09-11 23:32:20

WolfVanZandt
Website

Re: shifting at the wrong time

I've often wanted to maul my customers (especially when I was working for Radio Shack) but not eat them - I know what Humans taste like and they're not appetizing in the least to me.

On the other hand, I'm a contherianthrope - in essence, that means I stay shifted - and I carry on in full therianthropic glory and no one seems to care. I travel all over the place, growling, howling, and scratching behind my ears and, still, no one seems to care.

I think Therians worry too much.

Just get a bag of potato chips and don't eat anyone and they'll probably ignore your idiosyncracies.

#3 2009-09-13 21:06:12

shadowwolfx
Elder Alpha

they actually are very sweet

They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."

#4 2009-09-14 13:16:07

TheGremlin
Wolf across the Pond

shadowwolfx wrote:

they actually are very sweet

Please tell me you're referring to the potato chips WVZ suggested, and not people. You meant potato chips right? smile Wait, WVZ knows what humans taste like too? For some odd reason I have the image of there being the option of "Human fried rice" on the menu the next time I go to order Chinese food. yikes

Ah for shifting at the 'wronng' time or an awkward time...nothing to make a fuss about, only very minor phantom ear feelings and such happen. The times I have had strong mental shifts, it's been in a place where I'm rather comfortable with the surroundings. So I can't really help much on your situation at work. Sorry I cannot be much help, but sticking to crisps, chocolate or whatever non-human food there is seems to be the best option.

I'll pass on humans as a food source. I have no need, nor want to see people as that, as I have access to food pretty much whenever I want; why try to attack a human and munch on them when theres a perfectly pizza/burger/chips/whatever for me? Although I can see that perhaps as a contherianthrope that it may be different to my view,

*Is still wondering on this new Chinese takeaway menu...*

Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year

#5 2009-09-14 22:07:11

WolfVanZandt
Website

Ever heard of hu fu?

The only reason I know what they taste like is that I bite when people aggravate me badly enough. I dunno, maybe cooking improves the flavor but Shadowwolfx is right, they are sweet, and metallic, and chemical.

tongue

#6 2009-09-14 22:36:47

bdk336
Website

given the amount of synthetic chemicals and other harmful foreign substances most people come into contact with and INGEST every day this revelation does not surprise me in the least.

#7 2009-09-16 04:58:49

shadowwolfx
Elder Alpha

i had a fling with a vampire ^_^ she loved my feral ways.... and so did a couple of her friends

#8 2009-09-16 13:27:15

NyghtShade
Website

O.o I dont think I've ever wanted to eat a human I'm pretty much a non meat eater.. i get sick thinking about it. I know I'm definitely a minority as far as eating meat is concerned..

Hmm I know when I get bored I kinda see humans as something to pounce on and scare em big_smile but not a food source

"Too see everything clearly is the bane of existence, But to see nothing is even worse."

#9 2009-09-22 20:15:39

Jared Huntley
Website

Ha! I haven't tasted human, other than experiences with my own flesh... I guess that it's different if it's somebody else, but if not, I don't see much problem with the taste. It's the idea of what they touched right before you bit them! Plus, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be very appreciated if you just suddenly let go of your control of yourself and bit somebody on the arm... I also have a little problem with the idea of eating something that has its own life, but I suppose you have to eat something! In fact, that thought has troubled me for a very long time, and I've thought of becoming a vegetarian like my grandmother, but I just can't do it. I did once got very close to it, but suddenly, I wanted steak, and I couldn't help but to laugh at vegetarians. I know now that there are some vegetarian Therians and werewolves, but at that time, I thought the idea of a vegetarian werewolf was ridiculous! I was sharing my thoughts with a werewolf character I had made, and was still thinking of veggies? I have decided to give up on that idea, as becoming a vegetarian would be hard if my parents had to think of ideas without any type of meat in it, and I just couldn't give up steak and chicken.
By the way, human fried rice on a chinese menu would probably freak me out and I'd run away until I couldn't breath anymore. I'm dead afraid of spiders, doctors, dentists and I can't even stand going to take my pets to the vet. The thought of blood doesn't scare me, unless it's obviously my blood, but needles scare me to death and I break out in hives and shake until I almost fall over. But, after all that, the thought of seeing some innocent human being chopped up inside a kitchen and served on rice is creepy. I don't have a problem with the taste, just the sight is completely revolting right now. I'm sure I'll get used to it though, like I'm used to blood and other things because of personal experiences and hypnotism if that didn't work quick enough.

I am Dream Wolf, a dreamwalking Psychic Werewolf. I can be your worst nightmare, then kiss you goodnight. Believe me, and I will protect you. Trust me, and I will love you. Look for me, and I will find you.
But shoot me, and I will hunt you down and eat you for dinner.
Are you okay? You're shaking.

#10 2009-10-27 15:24:45

WerewolfLeaAnn

hm, humans are nice....
lol...
anyways, i've shifted at the wrong time, haha it was funny!
you see, this guy was bothering me and i felt that feeling and had phantom and mental shifted, well i had bite him... at school!
lol, well, he dont bother me anymore... in fact he's terriefied of me!

"I feel the Change, back to a better day, the hair stands on the back of my neck, wildness is the preservation of the world, so seek the wolf in thyself!"- Metallica, "of wolf and man"

Board footer