The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#51 2009-07-28 12:30:46

MikeyMoonChaser13
Website

Re: Post about your wolf dreams in here...

The Second One Was Me And Four Others From My Pack Were Running Through The Woods On All 4's And We Were Speaking Mentally And We Were Searching For One OF Are Pack Members And Than i Woke Up

Sorry If my Dreams Dont Seem So Intresting

#52 2009-07-28 12:54:36

Jacob

I don't know if it's a wolf dream
but in almost all of my dreams I run the fastest on all fours (even though I'm a human in the dream). It used to only be with my dreams where chasing and running away was the focus of the dream, but now it's in all of my dreams.

Heavy nymphetamine user.

#53 2009-08-04 22:06:31

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

I dreamed I was paralyzed and growling at somethin'.  I was laying on the floor in my living room, and I think my mother was on the couch.
hmm
Very simple, very short...but yeah.

Last edited by Totalimmortal (2009-08-04 22:08:36)

I'll come down and get you high.  Maybe sing you a lullaby.  Sing you to sleep, a sleep you'll never wake from.  Sing you to coma, so to speak.

#54 2009-08-06 22:35:56

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Yet another one!  This time, I dreamed I was in a house with a bunch of people who I wasn't really all that fond of.  Annoyed and disgusted, I walked out the back door and into a forest.  As I was walking through it, it was growing more and more mountainous, to the point where I was basically walking straight uphill.  Eventually, I dropped down on all fours (turned into a wolf obviously tongue) and began running through it, howling happily, having gotten away.

I'll come down and get you high.  Maybe sing you a lullaby.  Sing you to sleep, a sleep you'll never wake from.  Sing you to coma, so to speak.

#55 2009-08-06 22:40:29

Acadia13

I had an interesting day dream type thing. Like when you totally zone out and your like sleeping, well anyway here it is!

Ok so when I started day dreaming it was like out of body experience, I snuck out of this house and then I was standing on a small boat dock looking out at the moon over a lake. I recognized that lake later as one I had went to in Michigan with my friend last year. Well anyway, as I was looking over the lake I felt a strong urge to howl, so I did. After that I heard another howl in return and I heard something move behind me. I looked around and there was this boy, around 14-16 years old just sitting there. I couldn't tell he was (yes, and very okward even in a dream) naked until he stood up then I rolled my eyes. I said something like "Um, who are you and why do you have no clothes on." and he replied "You don't exactly know me, but I know  you and I came here to help you."

So then I was a bit creeped out but just stood there and then assked, "well could you explain who youa re and why you are here to me?" So he said that he was told to help me along this road, and that he (shocker) was a shapeshifting wolf Therian. S I asked what he was told to help me along and he replied "to help you learn to shapeshift." So I looked at him like "what are you crazy? I might be a Therian, but I've already tried shapeshifting."
*it was pretty long, so I'll skip past him teaching me to shapeshift*
Ok so I was a wolf and we were running through the forest and stuff then my friend found us. As she must have followed me as I snuck out ,and it ended. But what is ironic, is that right after that dream my friend called to see if I wanted to go to Michigan with her this weekend. lol the same place so thats weird. haha

Last edited by Acadia13 (2009-08-06 22:45:52)

"I had the taste of blood and chocolate in my mouth, one as hateful as the other..."

"This is my world. These are my people. They believe in prophecies and destiny, I believe we make our own."

#56 2009-08-07 01:09:19

Mymloch

Dreamwise, I have seen more appearances from coyotes.  Do they count as wolves?

I realize of course that coyote medicine is completely different from wolf medicine, however.  Coyote is the trickster.

#57 2009-08-11 21:45:36

Vindicator
Seer of the West [Moderator]
Website

Totalimmortal wrote:

Yet another one!  This time, I dreamed I was in a house with a bunch of people who I wasn't really all that fond of.  Annoyed and disgusted, I walked out the back door and into a forest.  As I was walking through it, it was growing more and more mountainous, to the point where I was basically walking straight uphill.  Eventually, I dropped down on all fours (turned into a wolf obviously tongue) and began running through it, howling happily, having gotten away.

Hey TM, sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I've been quite busy with various projects. I will say this Dream seems to have very few details which suggests that if there is a meaning inside it lies within the overall motion of the events. It starts out in a situation, this situation is not desirable. This could represent something in your waking life that is bothersome, it could be something important or as simple as your ice cream melted. So your reaction to this stimuli/setting is to leave. In the act of leaving your putting the problem behind you and then the movement to being a wolf seems to suggest that it is permanently behind you. This could be inferred as that what ever the "meaning" of the non-desirable setting  was resolved and that you have put it behind you and by doing so you have removed yourself from it, by changing yourself so completely. A deduction I can also make is that the act of turning into a wolf could be redemptive from the situation at the beginning, this is supported by your action after the event, in howling.

Well I hope this makes sense, and as always it is your interpretation that matters. wink It is very vague and I apologize. I have a bit more trouble when it comes to dreams that have less details. Well I hope this helps. smile

"What makes a monster and what makes a man?" ~Bells of Notre Dame.

#58 2009-10-13 21:27:45

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

I had a really weird one last night. yikes
I was holding a small mirror, and every time I looked into it, it got harder and harder to um...stay all balanced/to stand.  However, despite the fact that this was happening, I kept looking into the dinky lil' thing.  Eventually, I completely lost my balance, and fell on all fours as a wolf.

#59 2009-10-14 00:36:38

Vindicator
Website

That is quite an interesting dream. It has a very intriguing construction, and a unique plot.

#60 2009-10-17 23:45:55

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

had another odd one last night!
It was as I was waking up - I was in a white-looking room (one that was ANIMATED, mind you) and was turning into a wolf.  Since it was basically a waking dream, it felt pretty real, and I experienced some after-effects (stronger phantom tail/ear sensation than usual), haha.

#61 2009-10-18 00:26:02

Vindicator
Website

That is quite interesting. I have been playing with a theory of mine for the past little bit about sleep, dreams and shifts. When was it you were waking, after a good long sleep? A short on?

#62 2009-10-18 00:31:26

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

It was after kind of a short sleep.  I'd basically woken up in the middle of the night (the sky was a very dark blue, so the sun was just beginning to rise).  What is this theory?  I'd like to read it, if you're ready to post it.  If not, I understand.  I'll just wait patiently.
tongue

#63 2009-10-18 00:42:09

Vindicator
Website

Ah, interesting. Well my theory is one for my personal situation, however, I am now wondering if it may apply to others as well. I'll just give you a run down of it as I have yet to post it officially. It is a little confusing so I'll try and keep it short. In general I need five hours of sleep to function the next day. I have found that if I am woken up before I have met those five hours I tend to be in a shifted state. My theory is that during those five hours of sleep I am able to essentially be myself while asleep. I rarely remember dreams from that period of time, and if I do they are therian related. So I am wondering if this is a plausible theory. Well anyway I hope I didn't confuse you there.

#64 2009-10-18 00:51:32

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Wasn't confusing at all buddy! big_smile I know exactly what you're saying.

And you do have a valid theory there.  After all, I hadn't gotten quite enough sleep at that moment in time - I usually need like, 8 hours, and it hadn't been that long yet.

#65 2009-10-18 00:57:13

Vindicator
Website

Ah, well I'm glad it was not nonsensical. wink 

Yeah see I think it is very interesting. I was thinking it would only really apply to myself, but maybe just maybe there is a larger correlative effect going on among Therians.

#66 2009-11-07 00:06:12

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

I dreamed I was being forced to go to a church that I've really come to hate by my mother.  I ran through the hallways (which were damn near black) and tried to look for an escape, which took me a very long time to do.  When I found a door, I pushed it open and ran outside.  My hatred for that church kinda ignited something inside me, and I turned into a wolf and was growling at it.

It was a horribly uncomfortable dream.
hmm

#67 2009-11-12 20:43:59

Vindicator
Website

I can see how it would be uncomfortable. There are several things inside that stand out. The first is that the symbol being used in the negative is a church. Now was it a church as in a religion or as in just a particular building. Also was the dislike passed from your mother to you in the dream or was it something from your waking life? 

As for the structure of the dream, it follows a situation set up that is immediately uncomfortable, an attempted escape through a maze system, and then the actual escape where in a look back was given. Now as you know the interpretation of this is really up to yourself. It could be a representation of a situation in your waking life that was uncomfortable upon which you were able to overcome and then now are reflecting back upon it and in effect getting shivers. It could also be something as simple as your dislike of a the church (if it is waking dislike) coming into your dreams for you to actively respond to. If that makes sense.

#68 2009-11-12 21:20:50

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

it was just a church I'd had large amounts of trouble with in the past, haha.  I actually have pretty frequent nightmares, regarding that place.  But never one in which I turned into a wolf and growled at it! tongue

And don't worry, what you said makes sense! big_smile
Thanks. smile

#69 2009-11-12 21:58:24

Vindicator
Website

That is quite interesting. Would you care to elaborate? As my curiosity has been peaked especially as it does seem to appear in dreams frequently.The growling could be a sign of rejection...that your not going to be afraid anymore. wink

Hey and your welcome. smile

#70 2009-11-12 22:12:56

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Basically, I had the following problems with this church:
1.) They had very specific guidelines that you had to follow in order to be a good member that I simply wasn't interested in.  For example, you couldn't watch rated R movies or drink caffeinated drinks (what the hell?! haha)
2.) They gave my mother a hard time for simply being a single parent & pretty much told her she wouldn't recieve full celestial glory unless she remarried, which is completely ridiculous.
3.) They all treated me like shite because of how different I was from them.  They also made the assumptions that I drank and did drugs.  Apparently, listening to certain styles of music automatically makes you a junkie?
4.) There was an intense amount of homophobia, which is something I'm very much against as I see it as being just as bad as racism.

I just couldn't stand the sterile, sugary-sweetness of it all - that's just not me. 

I won't say which church it was, but some key things should give you hints as to which one it was.

Just...arg.

Last edited by Totalimmortal (2009-11-12 22:23:59)

#71 2009-11-12 22:22:47

Vindicator
Website

Ah, I see the first four quite frequently and have had those same issues personally living out here.  I have many friends who are of that faith and they are just like any group of individuals practicing a religion, then there are others who drift over into the extreme where in they begin to do some of the very things that religions in general try to dispel. I'm sorry that you have encountered such an extreme group. I really don't think most are like that.

Oddly though I knew which group you were discussing after I had read Number 2. tongue

#72 2009-11-12 22:28:06

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Maybe it was the word "celestial". tongue

Yeah, I know that not all of 'em are like that, but...I've never had a good experience at any of those churches, no matter where I've been.  Whether it be here, Colorado, or Idaho whatever - I think it's because I simply don't think like those people do.  I kinda wish I hadn't grown up in that church sometimes, I feel like I've been over-exposed to it. tongue

Hell, I don't even consider myself any type of Christian anymore - I believe in God/souls/afterlives, but not necessarily in a Christian perspective...if that makes sense.  Again, I just don't seem to have that particular mindset!

Oh, and last night I had a dream that I was talking with werewolves, haha.
*trying to keep it on topic whilst continuing the previous convo* big_smile

Last edited by Totalimmortal (2009-11-12 22:30:47)

#73 2009-11-12 23:04:20

Vindicator
Website

Actually it was the issues with a single mother. In one area myself, my sister, and my mother were shunned from the community for not being of that particular faith...or of any for that mater. I do know what you mean about having a faith but not necessarily one of the organized religious groups.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, did they tell you anything of interest?

#74 2009-11-14 00:02:36

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Not really.
The thing I can remember them saying the most is "We're werewolves!" and then me going "I know!"
tongue

#75 2010-01-06 22:30:12

Aloneness

A dream i had not to long ago (3 days ago) it was random but so awesome it made me happy and sad XD

I was in my house at first and me and my brother were playing magic the gathering in the living room randomly and and idk what happened but all the sudden everyone disopeared like no one was home but there wasn't any reason they left they just went downstairs and in my random rooms at my house and never came back and they weren't in any other rooms but i was standing the wondering what happened to them and the next thing i know i'm in the truck with my dad and we were going somewhere which i know i've been there but don't know were it was. we stop in this parking area in like a park (like those turn offs for if your car dies on the side of the road but bigger) and i just open the door and take off running for some reason i didn't really know why but apparently i was meeting my alpha for some reason (lol or at lest thats what i was thinking i was doing XD ) and about 200 feet up the road i cut of onto this path going into the woods and then theres an even smaller path that's really far up that first path and i cut a corner to go up it i was going so fast i almost fell ... and for some reason i was so incredibly happy ... i could tell i was smiling in my sleep and as i'm running up that little path i almost let out a howl but i stop myself for some reason and i just keep running tell the path got to an opening and i slow down and stop ... but my alpha wasn't there ... i turned around looking for her and nothing and there was no sine of her... and it just hit me like a wall of sadness and i let out a sad and lost sounding howl and i woke up with tears coming out of my eyes ...

that entire dream was in first person so i have no idea if i was a wolf or not but i think i turned into a wolf when i was on that smaller path to the clearing in the woods

I lay in the freshly fallen snow that's been dyed red form blood looking up at the full moon. "I wonder what will happen to me when this is all over?"

Board footer