The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-10-29 08:50:49

lord_hondros
Hound Of Darkness

Darkness Over Cyanodonia

This is the first installment of my story... Decided to post it. I'm working on the rest. This story is based off of an RP I had... At the end, I will orobably post it. I plan on putting this into a long short story. What are your guy's opinions on it so far?

In the dark ages of times past, there existed a castle of monumental size. Anything was possible there, and the King had in his employment, a Mage of Great Power... He had the title of the Lord High Mage. His name is unkown to most, and was employed for the benefit for the King and the Kingdom. He was at first originally employed just to protect the Kingdom, because there was a great war between the Knights of Cyanodonia, and the Rogues of the East, who were shapeshifters. Now, he has lost most of his power in the Kingdom, and is coming up with a plot to help him stay in his postition, and earn his living. This is his story...

EDIT 1:

The night was still, cold, and black. There was not a sound in the forest that the mage was in. The forest was lush with green leaves from the trees, and was dense. Somewhere inside the forest was a clearing, where there were no trees, just a dirt ground, covered with leaves of past falls, for the land where the clearing was located was magical, and nothing died there, just piled up. In the middle of the circular clearing was a cauldron, where the mage was about to start mixing together a potion. Then, he heard a noise to his right.
"Who goes there?", he asked to the darkness. No answer.
"I repeat, who be there?" Again, no answer. He muttered something under his breath, and a transparent yellow bubble went over the cauldron and his supplies. He began to walk over to the trees where he thought he heard a noise. He looked in, and saw nothing moving. When he turned back around, and started walking back, something pounced onto his back. and he tumbled to the ground.
"Get off me!"
Whatever was on his back had disappeared, so he got up and looked around, seeing a 15 foot white dragon, staring at him.
"What do you want here?", he asks. The dragon swipes the mage to his left, causing him to go flying. He gets back up, and leaps towards the dragon, shifting into a bi-pedal werewolf mid-air, covered in armor, and unsheathes his sword, landing on the dragon's back.
"Fool, your sword cannot peirce my dragon hide!"
"It will if it's enchanted!" The mage shouts as he plunges the sword into the dragon's back....

Last edited by lord_hondros (2009-11-14 20:16:36)

#2 2009-10-29 18:55:45

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

Re: Darkness Over Cyanodonia

keep going! i llike it! ^_^

"It is better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you are not."
                                                                                          -Andre Gide

#3 2009-11-14 20:16:04

lord_hondros
Hound Of Darkness

Re: Darkness Over Cyanodonia

XD I finally got the urge to write again, here we go... Hopefully.

The night was still, cold, and black. There was not a sound in the forest that the mage was in. The forest was lush with green leaves from the trees, and was dense. Somewhere inside the forest was a clearing, where there were no trees, just a dirt ground, covered with leaves of past falls, for the land where the clearing was located was magical, and nothing died there, just piled up. In the middle of the circular clearing was a cauldron, where the mage was about to start mixing together a potion. Then, he heard a noise to his right.
"Who goes there?", he asked to the darkness. No answer.
"I repeat, who be there?" Again, no answer. He muttered something under his breath, and a transparent yellow bubble went over the cauldron and his supplies. He began to walk over to the trees where he thought he heard a noise. He looked in, and saw nothing moving. When he turned back around, and started walking back, something pounced onto his back. and he tumbled to the ground.
"Get off me!"
Whatever was on his back had disappeared, so he got up and looked around, seeing a 15 foot white dragon, staring at him.
"What do you want here?", he asks. The dragon swipes the mage to his left, causing him to go flying. He gets back up, and leaps towards the dragon, shifting into a bi-pedal werewolf mid-air, covered in armor, and unsheathes his sword, landing on the dragon's back.
"Fool, your sword cannot peirce my dragon hide!"
"It will if it's enchanted!" The mage shouts as he plunges the sword into the dragon's back....

And I've hit a writer's block. Will write more later. tongue

Board footer