The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#76 2009-11-17 01:14:53

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

Re: Exanimis Den

what have you survived, Lupus? smile now im all curious big_smile

"It is better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you are not."
                                                                                          -Andre Gide

#77 2009-11-17 01:24:07

Exanimis
Just an Old Dog

deleted

Last edited by Exanimis (2009-11-25 00:38:18)

There is sorrow enough in the natural way From men and women to fill our day;
And when we are certain of sorrow in store, Why do we always arrange for more?
Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware Of giving your heart to a dog to tear.
from"The Power of the Dog" by Rudyard Kipling

#78 2009-11-17 03:39:30

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

AshenWolf wrote:

what have you survived, Lupus? smile now im all curious big_smile

quite a while now i used to be severly depressed and i tried to commit suiside...i jumped from th 2nd floor of my house so that i would land on my stomach and quickly from internal bleeding...instead when i was about halfway down for some reason my body unwillingly fliped and i landed on my feet...i broke my foot because i landed wrong....also when i was a realy young kid my mum was waiting with me in the car and someone came out of the house next to us and shot at the car...the bullet missed me by an inch....also when i was a little bit older i got into my mums medicine and tool it all...all i can remember is a freez frame of waking up in intensive care with a drip in my arm and the heart rate moniters beeping next to me... those are only a few and not even i know many of them because my mum wont tell me...

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

#79 2009-11-17 18:48:14

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

wow! thats crazy! big_smile

-Andre Gide

#80 2009-11-17 19:04:41

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

...crazy??...thas my life XD tongue sometimes crap as hell but it works for me XD

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

#81 2009-11-17 19:06:37

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

X) glad to hear it

-Andre Gide

#82 2009-11-17 19:15:35

drkgryfur
crazy wolf
Website

hehe...
i've had 2 near death experinces...
1. i got blood pisioning form and infected tooth, i had a fever of 106.3, and a very high heart rate...when i owke in the hospital, they told me i should have died form the 106 fever and i shoulda had a heart attch form the high heart rate...it was weird
2. i was out 4wheeling, got to a tricky spot, hit a tree (dead tree) and the top 10 feet of the tree broke off and came falling at me....i remeber looking up thur my sunroof and saying to myself...." this thing is gonna implae me".... but the tree lelved out and just crush my roof in and broke my windsheild....that was an aderiline rush if i ever had one....
good thing i work at a repair shop
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd92/xjbump/Club%20Runs/0413081344.jpg

1nor·mal \ˈnȯr-məl\
adjective
1 : strictly a matter of one's opinion
— nor·mal·i·ty — nor·mal·ly

#83 2009-11-17 19:32:08

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

drkgryfur wrote:

hehe...
1. i got blood pisioning form and infected tooth, i had a fever of 106.3, and a very high heart rate...when i owke in the hospital, they told me i should have died form the 106 fever and i shoulda had a heart attch form the high heart rate...it was weird
2. i was out 4wheeling, got to a tricky spot, hit a tree (dead tree) and the top 10 feet of the tree broke off and came falling at me....i remeber looking up thur my sunroof and saying to myself...." this thing is gonna implae me".... but the tree lelved out and just crush my roof in and broke my windsheild....that was an aderiline rush if i ever had one....
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd92 … 081344.jpg

lolz my temp is normaly about ...you guys work in farenhight??...42 degrees celcius....so thats like 107.6 derees farenhight tongue

anyway i wouldnt have had "this thing is going to impale me" going through my head...it would have been like "...holy shite!!!!"

Lupus

#84 2009-11-17 19:49:45

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

Exanimis wrote:

I was posting on another thread and something was brought to my attention that I was not aware of. I have to now reconsider the telling of this story. I like creating things and have been involved in art most of my life. I have tried drawing, painting, wood carving and sculpting. I have been working with 3d graphics for the past year, teaching myself to do them. I create playable mods for the game The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion. I love to create but no mater what other art forms I attempt, I always come back to my first love, writing. I absolutely love to tell stories.

This thread has been a lot of fun for me, a role play. It has been brought up that some people may believe that it is real. I assure you that it is fiction. There is no such thing as a P-shift.

When you write a story you need someone that the reader can believe in. If I say a boy turns into a werewolf, nobody cares. But, if I say that a boy is badly abused by his family, that he has no friends and is all alone when a kind wolf shows him how to become a werewolf,,,, well now I have your attention. Now you can feel for the boy. You can hope that his life gets better.

I have posted warnings and made this thread seem as real as I could in the hopes that it would make the story seem more real, I now believe that that was a mistake.

This story and the posts I made in this thread are fiction and meant to entertain and nothing more.

I respectably request that a moderator move this thread to the proper forum before I continue with the story

why not just copy and past your story into another thread??

Lupus

#85 2009-11-17 20:59:30

drkgryfur
crazy wolf
Website

he...normal body temp is 98.6*F (about 37*C)....once the body hits about 106 organs start to shut down.....

1nor·mal \ˈnȯr-məl\
adjective

#86 2009-11-17 21:01:21

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

...well i seem to be a bit...different...but i think that we have already figured that out havent we?? big_smile

Lupus

#87 2009-11-17 21:25:48

drkgryfur
crazy wolf
Website

yeah tongue
im usualy colder like 96*

1nor·mal \ˈnȯr-məl\
adjective

#88 2009-11-17 21:30:20

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

lolz big_smile

Lupus

#89 2009-11-18 00:40:03

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

drkgryfur wrote:

hehe...
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd92 … 081344.jpg

woa! thats intense! you definately shoulda died the first time, if not from one thing then the other! you guys are lucky to be alive!

-Andre Gide

#90 2009-11-18 01:27:15

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

no i just like to see myself as...experienced at not dying tongue

Lupus

#91 2009-11-18 02:33:54

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

thats always good smile

-Andre Gide

#92 2009-11-18 03:03:21

Exanimis
Just an Old Dog

deleted

Last edited by Exanimis (2009-11-25 00:38:39)

There is sorrow enough in the natural way From men and women to fill our day;
And when we are certain of sorrow in store, Why do we always arrange for more?
Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware Of giving your heart to a dog to tear.
from"The Power of the Dog" by Rudyard Kipling

#93 2009-11-18 03:15:17

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

i suppose...in that case ill have to keep reading and commenting even after it gets moved big_smile

Lupus

#94 2009-11-18 06:00:06

drkgryfur
crazy wolf
Website

AshenWolf wrote:

woa! thats intense! you definately shoulda died the first time, if not from one thing then the other! you guys are lucky to be alive!

death came'a'knocking and i was like "F you,i'm gonna live"...all while i a hospital bed alseep tongue

Last edited by drkgryfur (2009-11-18 06:00:20)

1nor·mal \ˈnȯr-məl\
adjective

#95 2009-11-18 18:18:13

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

lolz tongue

Lupus

#96 2009-11-18 18:48:00

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

haha smile

-Andre Gide

#97 2009-11-18 22:45:53

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

...so what about you ashen?? have you had any near death experiences??

Lupus

#98 2009-11-19 05:23:03

Slayer

K so slight problem.... he changes on.. top of me, our most recent visit he didn't (THANK GAWD!!!)

Before we were engaged I wasn't allowed to be near him during the full moon.... I hated it! my cousins can do it as well, so I wasn't exactly sure why he was so hesitant! But thank you for your advice! I believe you and I will be great friends!

& NO I wouldn't be the same person, I'd be sickened that I'd even witnessed it! >.<

Exanimis wrote:

This comment is directed specifically at Slayer.

Imagine  that there is a serial killer who lives near you and you discover who he is. You learn that he has abducted a woman and you sneak into his house to see what he will do. He does not know that you are there. You watch all the despicable things he does to her, you watch as he tortures and murders this woman.

Would you be the same person leaving the house as when you entered? Would the even change your life to the point that everything after that would be different?

If someones dominant Vere is human and their Were is a wolf they go through phases as the shift.

as a human we have human instincts and desires

as a wolf we have Canidae instincts and desires

any shift in between is a mixture of both.

A Therian is the center most point

between the human and Therian are stages regulated by the amount of change but the subject is still more human than animal

between the Therian and the wolf are stages as well but the subject is progressively more animal or wolf in this example.

Having the instincts and knowledge of two distinct species is very confusing. Confusion and fear are two side of the same coin and go hand in hand.  Therians and human males display fear in the same way, It comes out as anger and violence.

Any shift between human and the true animal is dangerous for anyone around, this is why werewolves have such a bad reputation. They are confused and angry Therians.

You are safe around your fiance's human form and you are probably safe around his animal form. Being around him in any form in between could be fatal.

Your friendly neighborhood slayer!

#99 2009-11-19 19:10:12

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

lupusindefined wrote:

nuthin as cool as those tongue i stopped breathing several times as a baby, and when i was 5 i climbed the top of a bookcase and it all fell on me, i was trapped under it unscathed.
and some ppl from a local gang almost tried to pick a fight with me, but i walked away. (this gang hates white people) good thing i did, my friends who were with me saw the one had a knife. that doesnt count though, does it? tongue

-Andre Gide

#100 2009-11-19 19:40:15

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

AshenWolf wrote:

lupusindefined wrote:

nuthin as cool as those tongue i stopped breathing several times as a baby, and when i was 5 i climbed the top of a bookcase and it all fell on me, i was trapped under it unscathed.
and some ppl from a local gang almost tried to pick a fight with me, but i walked away. (this gang hates white people) good thing i did, my friends who were with me saw the one had a knife. that doesnt count though, does it? tongue

ROFLMAO!!!! the book case thing is soooo funny...when i was young my older sister and i were climbing up a wardrobe and i was able to jump off intime but she was slow and it fell on her...except she had concussion....and i would go the local gang just for the hell of it!!!!....but i thik that would kinda clasify as a near death experience unless you didnt know how to handle someone with a knife....

Lupus

Board footer