The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-11-20 13:47:56

Ryptide

Blood stained Revolution...[M]

In a Lovely town in the depths of the Far North, in the kingdom of Rezarria, Some poor fool went for a cigarette thinking everything was fine and quiet, He looked up to the moon, and heard a growl...

thinking it was a wolf he took his sword out, waiting for the hunter to show itself, Then time slowed to a crawl as senses sharper than any blade watched from the shadows, monitered the spasdic breathing and the scent of fear. In the great north man was not the supreme predator, this creature was. It could see the human eventually turning slowly on the fringe of pure terror as he understood just what had been hunting him...

Tim stopped and the hunter lunged at such blinding speed that his prey was on the ground on its back like he was a rag doll, He was impailed on an iron sword but acted like it didn't even faze him, as he began to systematically tear at the mans clothes trying to kill him in a brutal frenzy. The man was screaming and screaming in terror, a shot was fired from a musket, and the beast was gone...

werewolves were elusive creatures hunting for the vulnerable, to instill fear in humans. Some were vicious like this tortured creature, some were benevolent. There are so many great tales of the invisible werewolf, that most believe it is a myth until corpses flow in their hometowns...

The greatest men to live in these parts were known as slayers or hunters. They were skilled enough to brave the dangers of both death and lycanthropy. Much like this town, under the plague of a blood wolf, term for a violent werewolf. The more they hunt the more dangerous they get, the more humans they eat the stronger they become.

As the night ends the curse of the blood wolf goes to sleep until the next night, the villagers band together and call a hunter to take out this threat....

To be enlightened is to see that which is beyond most men and see the truth through unclouded eyes. Watch the world from the outside and find where you belong... That is my creed. http://www.animefever.org/ref/ref.php?u … efever.org

#2 2009-11-24 15:32:39

Ryptide

Re: Blood stained Revolution...[M]

-"I told you we could handle this!", Said one of the villagers, "No need to hire this ruffian who might use our village for ransom!"

-"SILENCE! There's a good reason for hiring such a man.", The village elder Mikhail answered, "You were almost killed by a blood wolf, it hungers for human flesh, your flesh!"

-"Please Mikhail watch your words! we have children here!",said the mayor,"Now it was my decision to hire a hunter! I want no more bodies found  dead, dead and eaten! You are in luck the hunter we hired goes by the name of Crowe, Rastiah Crowe and I assure you she is a very good hunter."

-"Sacrilege! You not only hired a hunter but a WOMAN?!", said the bishop, "Women are only going to serve as bait for a bloodwolf!"

As words continued in a chorus of dissent, the door opens with a greeting piercing breeze to match a cold face of a seasoned veteran, scars accross the face, an arsenal of weapons over her chainmail armor. This was a creature fit for battle yet the scars only intensified her beauty...

-"It's men like you FATHER, who send lambs to the slaughter!", She said with a stern voice,"Now listen up you guys want to fight that werewolf, well you need special weapons to do the job and complex skills if you want to bag a werewolf."

-"You speak as if you fought them, I don't think you have such skills...", Said another prejudiced villager, "Maybe you need special skills to seduce a werewolf!"

-"Why would i need such idiot skills? The blood wolf here is a female!", she said with utmost certainty," Females tend to get possessive of juveniles, and territory, more so than males, males are just stupid brutes with nothing more on their minds to kill humans. I don't think seducing a werewolf is possible. because of the violence issue."

-"You seem to know werewolves pretty well.", the elder said in recognition to her words, " I hope you will slay the thing soon..."

-"Look i only know about blood wolves, cause i kill those, i know nothing on werewolves except that your region is home to about 4 packs and large ones at that...", She said as she read the files on the deaths, "Oh and you are going to play fishing with me and the werewolf! She has your scent she WILL come back for you!"

As she left there was a kid who was peering in the town hall...

To be enlightened is to see that which is beyond most men and see the truth through unclouded eyes. Watch the world from the outside and find where you belong... That is my creed. http://www.animefever.org/ref/ref.php?u … efever.org

#3 2009-12-09 10:16:58

Ryptide

Re: Blood stained Revolution...[M]

It was a boy in his mid teens probably about 15-16, long white hair and red eyes, she had never seen anything unusual like that, But the boy didn't react to the cold in the scantely clothes he wore, a ripped shirt and torn pants. She didn't like the feel he gave her, she left to scout the crime scence for clues...

The scene was wrong all the trails smells like a female but the assault was that of typical males on a bloodhunt. There had to be more of them, maybe taking turns, she smelled somthing approach and swung only to hold her blade still a millimetre from that boys throat, The boy didn't flinch... This was far too wrong.

-"Who are you kid?", she asked in a cold wary voice, "Why are you watching me?"

-"Hansel and Gretel, running in the forest, running running deep in its arms, away from mother and father who wanted to eat them, came accross a witch in the woods, witch gave food and clothes in exchange for work and sleep, Hansel and Gretel safe at last!", he said as he continued his rhyme, "Parents still looking, still hungry for flesh, witch turn into a wolf and killed them both, now Hansel and Gretel would grow strong and bold!"

With the end of his rhyme a white-out ensues and the child disappears from sight and mind, laughing nicely which made her even more worried, a dark macabre story of hansel and gretel a version she never heard from anywhere. Then a familliar sense of being watched, she knew one of those werewolves were watching her but she hear the growl in sounded right behind her as she turns she knew not to move an inch nor scream cause she was definetively dead if she did so, werewolves loved the scent of fear and fear tactics were quite effective from their origins. SHe saw an eleven foot werewolf, a white one, very very large and with silvery teeth and claws, she's heard of silver fangs in fabled legends, but she never expected to find one here. The silver fang lunged at her grabbing her by the waist not giving her any access to her weapons, which told her he was quite intelligent and strong, yet what was wrong he was being gentle as to not hurt her in anyway, she was terrified as he held her up at the tip of his arms over a cliff to see to werewolves running on the rooftops, taking superior hunting tactics that her victims never used.

He could have dropped her, he did so in a jest but never actually dropped her, he put her on the ground gently. and looked at her with  sad eyes...

-"WHat the hell are you here for? Why did you leave me alive?", She asked puzzled and confused, "WHy are you showing me those two are they my targets?"

In a guttural voice filled with growls it didn't speak all that badly but the fact it could speak realy unsettled her.

-"I was here on a blood hunt for these two pups, you are not my enemy, so i showed you the differences so you would not die when we hunt them both.", He said answereing her questions, "True werewolves don't hunt the innocent or the weak, they hunt the vile and the sick, sickness like greed or murder, those that don't want to change their vile hearts, we consume evil to cleanse it from the world, like that it no longer lingers here."

-"Hang on you mean to tell me you guys are the good guys?", She said unsure of what he babbled before,"Why kill people, your no angels!"

-"We are wolves, not angels. Wolves take away the undesirable elements in other packs and keeps those packs healthy and strong. Humans tend to get sick from the inside, roth and fester then they hurt all thats around them. We put a stop to that and keep the tribes of men healthier even though we can never rid the sickness from your kind.", He muttered before flitting his ears and turning towards a sound he had not heard before," we'll have to talk another time they are coming for another unclean kill!"

She slid down the cliff landing on a soft pad of deep snow and made her way to town, she  arrived to see that white haired boy being bullied by those two werewolves, she watched as they just toyed with the boy, the boy however used ice and wind to keep from getting caught by them, but she knew he would not survive for much longer so she cocked her crossbow and loaded a silver arrow, took her time to aim and shot an arrow into the male bloodwolf and hit it's mark it did as the wolf howled in pain trying to grab the arrow in his back he was not dead but the female left him and the boy. She cocked it again loading another arrow and aiming for his heart as he lunged at her, she shot at him and rolled to her left cocking her crossbow during the roll. The werewolf would not get so lucky on her third shot as thot one actually his hit heart and stopped him dead over her bleeding like a stuck pig on a spit.

-"Boy, are you alright?", She asked him, "Did they hurt you?"

The boy shook his head confirming that he was fine, but he was coiled in a ball, scared of her. although he didn't run away he looked like he was expecting to get hurt just for answering. She felt sadness and pity over the boy, he was probably a reject of the town but she would have to ask that Mikhail about him.

She took the boy to her room at the inn to sleep in a warm bed, he didn't resist just pretended to be a piece of dead meat. After she saw him sleep soundly she left her room in search of the town hall as she arrived there she saw the old man.

-"Mikhail! Why are all the murder done by a male?", She said as she looked increasingly worried, as She soon found him, "Why are they covered in female scent when they arent typical female attacks!"

-"So full of questions, it's quite simple since these werewolves are quite smart i knew we were dealing with two even though the villagers only saw one attack, the other waited for the people to be gone and put her scent over everything, but i didn't want the villagers to panick so I had the mayor ask for you, you already killed one as far as i can see...", Mikhail said as he had a sad face, "Men in the north are excellent hunters, we learn to hunt since we are young, these two were probably once north men turned into werewolves. So they mix human hunting with werewolf hunting skills, covering the scent with another is a basic rule in hunting dear or elk."

-"Why is there a white haired boy capable of bending the elements of wind and water in this town?", She asked him while mentally acknowledging Mikhails answers for the werewolves as they did make sense.

-"I see that you have me the Warlock of Snow, do not be frightened by this trash, he does not harm others.", He said with a smile, "We shouldn't call him a warlock though since he's more of an angel trying to protect us, most of the villagers however do not share this view..."

-"Why?", She asked, "Why hurt him?"

-"Humans fear the unknown, the mysterious and whatever separates from the norm, before the church came here these people were worshipped and feared. But the inquisition saw to end all pagan religions in this age.", He said as he glanced at her eyes with sadness threatening to engulf him, "I remember the old days when we worshipped them, I miss them terribly so, Warlocks have always watched over us when they could, and no one ever so much as watched over them when they died from injuries."

Last edited by Ryptide (2009-12-09 10:17:53)

Board footer