The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-01-30 19:57:27

KaciKat

Any Were/Therian Cats out there??

Hi, I'm a 14 year old theriancat(or werecat...WHATEVER YOU CALL ME), I don't know of very many. I wish I did. I always have a connection with cats, an almost scary one, according to many of my friends. None of my friends know this, but I am a werecat and a very lonely one. I wishhhh I knew some more, so are there any out there??

#2 2008-01-31 22:15:32

FenrirVik
Space Cowboy

Re: Any Were/Therian Cats out there??

Yes there are (My thero-type is wolf) but my best friend is a therian cat and I think she may sign up soon.

Synchronicity

#3 2008-02-04 05:34:32

Nightchild

One of my best frens are one. S´he just asked me bout a good site. So she may come soon.

But she just discovered...

prayers burn...BURN BLACK!!! and it's all there inside of you, it's deadly dark cold...
- Deathstars(Blitzkrieg)

#4 2008-02-05 02:25:26

greenxkittenxeyes

yay im a werecat... a wierd one Oo XD

lets us all hunt birds ^^

#5 2008-02-06 02:20:45

Nightchild

Haha yes you are...haha you got in here at last...

prayers burn...BURN BLACK!!! and it's all there inside of you, it's deadly dark cold...
- Deathstars(Blitzkrieg)

#6 2008-02-08 17:33:26

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Yes there are werecats out there, try asking on werelist.

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#7 2008-02-08 18:16:06

WritingWulf

KaciKat wrote:

Hi, I'm a 14 year old theriancat(or werecat...WHATEVER YOU CALL ME), I don't know of very many. I wish I did. I always have a connection with cats, an almost scary one, according to many of my friends. None of my friends know this, but I am a werecat and a very lonely one. I wishhhh I knew some more, so are there any out there??

CUTE!!! *TACKLE HUG!*

#8 2008-06-12 21:34:04

Kiahi

I'm a weresnowleopard if it is close to a werecat, just lookat it like this: I'm in the cat family! (='.'smile

#9 2008-06-17 16:30:47

KaciKat

Well in all technicallity I'm a werecougar. I was just using werecat as a general term for any werefeline haha big_smile

#10 2008-06-24 02:25:01

CatWolf4891

I suppose I would technically call myself a Werecat as well (or feel that I have a stronger connection to my feline side than the wolf).  Then again I'm still not completely confident if I would be classified a Were/Therian...at least not really a furry.
I've mentioned this before on another post here, a way to explain my login name's origin.  When I first started out thinking or feeling I had an animal side in heart and soul, I started drawing conclusions to which animal I felt related too, though I'm not certain if the reasons I came to is true for most felines.  I do know that when I'm calm and relaxed I have a tendency to act a tad frisky, in the way of stretching and rubbing against furniture.  When I feel the urge to cry out in animalistic manner, its normal feline caterwauling, so I mew and purr often during different emotional moments.
Its only been since the last year or two that I've felt something else stirring, something wild and untamed at times.  I found that its normally when I'm completely furious about something, and often it flares on days when every little thing can tick me off, I don't really feel like I'm growling like cat inside...but more like a wolf.  Full Moon nights also seem to bring the wolf in me out as well, like that part senses it more than my feline side and howls to come out.

Does any of that make sense?

The Full Moon to humans is just a rock; The Full Moon to me is a symbol of freedom and release
A Howl to humans scare them; A Howl to me is a harmonious song...
And I Howl back.
I am SUCH the Romantic big_smile   Awwoooooooooo!

#11 2008-06-24 12:14:16

WritingWulf

Yes it does. I've been studying alote about totems, familiars, and connections to animals. My adopted sister has the same connection. She loves felines, and they interact with her in odd ways and in one case, defended her. Wolves had a large impact in her younger life (wolf stuff hung everywhere, paintings, small figurines, ect).

The word, Therian, is a good name for it, but if you don't feel like thats you, then you are not required to use of it of course. What I simply say is that,

1. something I did in this life or another attracted a wolf(s) and panther(s) attention's and they have become a large part of my life astrally and physically.

2.I, in fact, was one or both of these animals in past lives and some of those lives carried over.

3.I have an extreme connection with my totem(s).

Thats what I say anyway and it seems alright.

#12 2008-07-13 22:41:52

The Cat

I am a werecat. A domestic cat, to be precise. Nice to meet you. I have yet to find another were-domestic cat too, but I guess all felines have that kind of solitude looming over them all the time... Cheer up though, we're all friends here. *friendly headbutt* :3

"And what Cats have to tell, on each return from Hell, is this: That dying is what the living do, that dying is what the loving do, and that dead Dogs are the ones who do not know, that dying is what, to live, each has to do."
~A. Reid

#13 2009-04-15 16:49:18

fearless freak

i recomend a comic called Gold Digger by Fred Perry

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Digger_(comic)

if you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough

#14 2009-08-26 18:00:30

FrostBite

KaciKat funny u would mension that ure a were-cougar my totem a cougar but im a were-snowleopard
(Ok I dont want to go vudoo on ya)Oh And Kiahi Wow ure also a Snow leopard thats great By the way do ya no
any other were-snowleopards

#15 2009-12-13 12:56:47

jaguar

Hi im new to the site but am a thero type jaguar, i have been aware of my inner beast for about 20 years but it took me a while to understand what i was . It's good to see other feline therians are out there as everyone seems to think of wolves .I often feel alone but have been able to identify other therians although i havent approached and confirmed.

We dont roar but we can still growl

#16 2009-12-28 15:03:08

Lion_Spirit

I am a were-lion.  I don't know any were-cats in person, but my best friend is a demon.  I find that otherkins are drawn to eachother, so keep on the lookout and you may just find some one you can relate to (but still be careful of who you tell).

#17 2010-03-16 12:20:12

LunarWake

Hello kitt,

Saw your post and you are most definately not alone (As you may have noticed). I am feline in nature as well (Fox in a measure, but more distinctly feline), though the species escapes me. It always seems like there are many more wolves and such, but in all honesty, there are many, many cats out there.

Smile~

Matty.

Goodnight.

#18 2010-03-22 02:06:22

WolfVanZandt
Website

We just had a Howl and, of the 6 participants, 3 were Wolves, one was a Dog, one was a Coyote, and one was a Cat.

At last year's Howl, we had 4 Wolves and a Jaguar.

At the largest Howl I've attended, we had about 40people and about 4 were felines.

There have been "Meows" - Howls made up entirely of felines - they tend to be urban affairs.

#19 2010-04-18 15:13:03

Lalita C.J.

Well, as some of you know, I am a werecat^^

First I always thought, I could be a clouded leopard, but now I know, I am a cougar.
I don't know, why, but as I walked along a window and saw my reflection, I knew I am a black cougar. Smaller than a cougar usally is, svelte and soft, looking like a nice cat, purring and cuddly, but also dangerous, with long teeth and sharp claws...
But It's not easy to find a picture of a black cougar!

Well, there are many Werecats in the world, even in germany!^^

--->"Cat's motto: No matter what you've done wrong, always try to make it look like the dog did it."

#20 2010-07-19 01:23:19

Felioen
Website

Yay! This is the first time I've ever heard of another were snow leopard, or a were domestic cat. I'm a were snow leopard, and I only ever run into jaguars and cougars and, honestly, it's been a bit discouraging.

Glad to find you, hopefully we can keep you around :3

They say things get better in time; Every day seems harder to take
They say darkness doesn't last forever; I can't remember the feel of light
They say happiness is a choice; I guess to want isn't enough

#21 2010-12-21 14:41:45

PhotoSnowLeopard

Felioen wrote:

Yay! This is the first time I've ever heard of another were snow leopard, or a were domestic cat. I'm a were snow leopard, and I only ever run into jaguars and cougars and, honestly, it's been a bit discouraging.

Glad to find you, hopefully we can keep you around :3

I'm a Snow leopard :3 I've never really met anyone except for my friend.. She is a Panda ^^

"If life were like a box of Chocolates, We would all be dead by now."

I'm a Photographer. I'm a Snow Leopard Therian. I'm just a girl who wants to be happy.

#22 2011-01-20 02:51:42

thewerepanther
night crawler of the ice

im a therian panther my frends is therian snow leopard overs are all dogs and a gorilla

the frozen were froze by me
by basts side i fight set and any demons who opsse us
私の中でパンサー。だけでなく、任意の獣類誇りリーダー

#23 2011-01-20 04:35:30

ShadowTrail

thewerepanther wrote:

im a therian panther my frends is therian snow leopard overs are all dogs and a gorilla

are you bored or something? why you bump this thread at random? Anyway i never heard about gorilla therian, sound interesting (almost like Neanderthal-therian)

if you REALLY feel like talking to other cat therian join this community
http://forum.wcanonymous.com/

its a small and newbie friendly forum and  i still dont have account there so no trolling too
(just keep in mind that fables and avoiding netiquete make you banned fast)

#24 2011-01-20 12:06:25

thewerepanther
night crawler of the ice

yeah i am bored waiting for rp to contineue

the frozen were froze by me
by basts side i fight set and any demons who opsse us
私の中でパンサー。だけでなく、任意の獣類誇りリーダー

#25 2011-01-20 19:53:27

CommanderGel

Go figure, I'm the same species of you and only a year older.

Heheh~

Board footer