The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#151 2009-09-19 04:05:22

MytaWolfChild

Re: Your Werewolf Cafe "Screen Name": Why did you pick it?

haha, kind've a long story. see, when i went to this wolf haven place in washington, i was instantly attracted to this male white wolf named Myta. i adopted him (by donating money and recieving his background info, as well as a picture of him), and for a while all i could think about was his name, and how pretty it sounded. one day, while i was doodling sketches for a halloween outfit, i was just thinking of what would be cool names for a clothing line. when the name Myta WolfChild came to mind, i loved the sound of it. soon Myta became my allias. and all because of a sweet wolf. smile

"You think you're cute, don't you?"
"I think I'm ADORABLE." - Dean Winchester
~Myta~

#152 2009-09-21 23:11:38

Roi Doberwolf
Pleasantville resident
Website

Old nickname combined with my fursona/werewolf self. Use it almost every site I'm on. Easy to remember, and it's just who I am.
Could've come up with a new one, but I think it's lupine enough.

"Man is not a beast. Compared to man, beast are angels. Do they kill their own for the sake of killing?
Do they worship Satan? Man wrecks, and ravages, and calls the devil. But unlike beasts, and unlike angels...
Man can cry, and confess, and repent. Change, and begin again. GIVE THE DEVIL HELL!"

#153 2009-09-22 14:58:30

blackwolfrising
Website

i'll have to break down all three words.

black is for my obsession with the unknown or unseen: black=darkness, darkness=cant see.
wolf, because to me they are the perfect creature.
and rising because i always think of myself as going forward and rising above obstacles.

and when you look at it all together it symbolizes that the dark furred wolf inside me is slowly rising to the surface.

"have your cake and eat it to..."

"I've been known to believe as many as six impossible things before breakfast" Lewis Carroll.

#154 2009-09-23 09:28:33

lord_hondros
Hound Of Darkness

Um, my name in spanish is:
Alejondros, so I dropped the Ale, changed the J to and H for english, and out came Hondros. I just added the Lord because it's what I use for EVERYTHING... Lord Hondros is my username everywhere. I came up with it, maybe... 5 years ago? Yeah, 5 years ago.

#155 2009-09-23 15:57:17

Jared Huntley
Website

I chose my user name Jared because he his a werewolf character I write books about, but can't finish. He sort of shares my body, but doesn't even look like me. I'd like to change my user name, though, for safety purposes and several other reasons. Busboy? I'm guessing that you would be the person here most likely to be able to do it. I want the user name Dream Wolf, but I couldn't change it myself. Can you do that please? Also, I've noticed that many people have words where "Member" would usually be, and I was wondering if I could have something like "Psychic Dreamwalker" or "Dreamwalking Werewolf" there too. That part doesn't really matter that much, so don't go through to much trouble. I'm not sure if this post had a better spot, so sorry if this shouldn't be here. Also, I was going to PM or email you, but couldn't figure out how to do that either. Sorry, I'm new!
Thanks,
   Dream Wolf

I am Dream Wolf, a dreamwalking Psychic Werewolf. I can be your worst nightmare, then kiss you goodnight. Believe me, and I will protect you. Trust me, and I will love you. Look for me, and I will find you.
But shoot me, and I will hunt you down and eat you for dinner.
Are you okay? You're shaking.

#156 2009-09-23 15:59:04

Jared Huntley
Website

By the way, there are some pretty interesting names here!

I am Dream Wolf, a dreamwalking Psychic Werewolf. I can be your worst nightmare, then kiss you goodnight. Believe me, and I will protect you. Trust me, and I will love you. Look for me, and I will find you.

#157 2009-09-26 15:08:19

WerewolfLeaAnn

All I did was put "Werewolf" in front of my middle name, LeaAnn. I am a Werewolf, so why not?
i go by this on most other sites. Sometimes i am known as WindWalker, but mostly its Werewolf LeaAnn.

"I feel the Change, back to a better day, the hair stands on the back of my neck, wildness is the preservation of the world, so seek the wolf in thyself!"- Metallica, "of wolf and man"

#158 2009-10-23 19:46:43

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

I went by this name b/c I wanted to get the word out we're having a new comic series hopefully coming very soon!!!

"In Harvest City, monsters roam the streets at night. Werewolves, vampires, zombies... when the police can't handle the creatures that bump in the night, they call the P.F.A.â„¢" (Check out our book/comics forum on here for our major updates)

#159 2009-10-23 21:47:04

drkgryfur
crazy wolf
Website

drkgryfur= dark gray fur....self expanlitory, anyways it's my favorite color fur

1nor·mal \ˈnȯr-məl\
adjective
1 : strictly a matter of one's opinion
— nor·mal·i·ty — nor·mal·ly

#160 2009-11-21 18:09:37

Jared Huntley
Website

fearless freak wrote:

as in Knightmare, the game show?

i earned mine the hard way, flying down a hill in a shopping trolley to name one misshap

Wow! lol

#161 2009-11-21 21:04:04

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

idk y i choose mine...i thought i made it up, but i was looking up wolf's rain  episodes ive never watched before a few days agoand one was called Ashen Wolf and i was like 0.o

"It is better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you are not."
                                                                                          -Andre Gide

#162 2009-11-22 03:28:17

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

...i couldent use lupus so i used another one that a friend made for me....although i still go by lupus which means wolf in latin big_smile

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

#163 2009-11-22 23:49:19

RX Queen
bored and all erotic
Website

Mine actually wasn't very creative of me. RX Queen is a song by Deftones, a band I love, though the title fits a bit of my past. When I was 18 I became so ill and bedridden that I was prescribed to take 14 pills a day and that lasted for almost half a year until the bacteria in my stomach was finally killed. No stomach cancer for me!

Last edited by RX Queen (2009-11-22 23:49:50)

It's hard to scream with a throat full of glass

#164 2010-01-03 01:20:40

LoneWolf007

My reason is a little more depressing in a way...I feel like I am alone, not able to meet others like me. Therefore, I picked the LoneWolf. The 007 part is just because I graduated from High School is 2007 so yea, if you guessed my age, I would be 20 years old...lol big_smile Trying to keep it a secret, you know??? wink

#165 2010-01-03 08:05:09

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Why's that? I'm 20 too.... is it something to be ashamed about? You and I are still some of the oldest people here...

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#166 2010-01-03 16:20:24

drkgryfur
crazy wolf
Website

20s not old.....35+ is old....lol
FTR im 22 tongue

1nor·mal \ˈnȯr-məl\
adjective
1 : strictly a matter of one's opinion
— nor·mal·i·ty — nor·mal·ly

#167 2010-01-03 17:36:25

LunaLobo

I picked my name in spanish cas' it sounds cool. Luna means moon and Lobo means wolf. I also love Wolves and the Moon! smile
                 Im 13 I young :p

Chocoholic....... Bi-Polar............Werewolf(in progress)............do I sound insane yet? big_smile

#168 2010-01-03 22:05:28

WolfMontana

ShadyHowl wrote:

Why's that? I'm 20 too.... is it something to be ashamed about? You and I are still some of the oldest people here...

*spittake*

Some of the oldest?? Oh dear lord. tongue

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#169 2010-01-06 12:06:12

choondooga

Umiddy . . .
I chose mine becaaaaaause:
Aboriginal "choondoonga" means "little bird". No one would pronounce "choondoonga" correctly, though, so I dropped the second "n". smile

All I know is that they hurt like hell and as soon as I can get up off this floor I’m gonna find that bastard and kill him.
- Gabe Ambrose

#170 2010-01-06 20:54:20

Aloneness

I use the same screen name for everything Aloneness is my nickname that i got Freshmen year and thats because i was very confused and lost in my freshmen year since alot of my friends died that year ... ... ... and i isolated myself alot during freshmen year ...and it just kinda stuck because i liked it.

I lay in the freshly fallen snow that's been dyed red form blood looking up at the full moon. "I wonder what will happen to me when this is all over?"

#171 2010-01-09 12:25:42

wolfblood17

I chose mine because I've been writing werewolf stories long before I found Werewolf Cafe, so I just thought I had some wolf blood in me somewhere.  I occasionally act like a wolf too.  In public I normally like to be left alone, away from the action...

My first story is Ruby Caves, a novel.

Last edited by wolfblood17 (2010-01-09 12:26:21)

big_smile (with fangs!)

#172 2010-01-09 12:34:51

Viergacht

wolfblood17 wrote:

I chose mine because I've been writing werewolf stories long before I found Werewolf Cafe, so I just thought I had some wolf blood in me somewhere.  I occasionally act like a wolf too.  In public I normally like to be left alone, away from the action...

My first story is Ruby Caves, a novel.

"Ruby Caves" would be a great stripper name XD

#173 2010-01-09 12:36:39

wolfblood17

WTF!?!  Its an extremely brutal story about vengeance, not strippers!  How could it be good stripper name anyway?

big_smile (with fangs!)

#174 2010-01-10 16:37:07

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

I agree, this must be a very erotic book.  Does it have any BDSM in it?

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#175 2010-01-10 21:16:01

wolfblood17

WTF is wrong with you people!?!?  There is no sex in the book, or strippers for that matter!  I can prove it...

big_smile (with fangs!)

Board footer